2015 Stashbusting CAL

greyhoundgrandma

I used up 4 balls of yarn yesterday before I realized I didn't like the hexagons I was doing.  Oh well starting over on my girls blanket but shouldn't take me too long to get back to where I was, and I am not ripping out I am just leaving what I have ,made and maybe eventually I can figure out something to do with them.

Anyways that puts me at+4 for yesterday

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Finished another skein of cotton on hot pads, so I'm up to +4 for the week! And it's all corrected in the signature... I'm really hoping to see a positive YTD number before I go blowing it by buying more yarn!  :D

I've gotten 6 squares out of a skein of Paddy Green so far and I need 10 more green squares for the 'ghan I am planning to do, then I'll start on another color! Total I will be doing 117 squares - so I have a LONG way to go! I am still at a 0 for the week though.

Finished off a skein of sock yarn which contrary to the LYS store owner doesn't really substitute well for fingering yarn as she suggested.  I did however, use find a doll pattern recently to use it on and it has finally left the stash after siting there for several years.

+2

So I set myself back 14 points this week but managed to work through 11 balls of yarn. And to make me really happy I made 40 pink african flower motifs for my daughters blanket!!!

WTD: -3 YTD: +1

I will edit it later when I get to my laptop and make it bigger and prettier, sorry.

Archived