2015 Stashbusting CAL

greyhoundgrandma

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I went to Michael's for 1 skein RHSS to finish my scarf (was 2 - 3 yards short :irk) and 4 skeins Sugar & Cream cotton somehow got into my basket (-10)  :( . The cotton was on sale and 1 skein makes a pot holder so it's  :goodorbad . I used 2 skeins of the cotton already, made a purse and a potholder (+4). The potholders work up fast so I should have 2 more done by Sat. and I might get another scarf out of the RHSS. I better get :crocheting

WTD: - 6   YTD: + 1

Ellie 13

This is the one I just finished for my DIL. It's the small (11" x 11") Bernat Cache Basket in Bernat Mega Bulky mocha brown yarn. I'm very pleased with the results but crocheting with the huge yarn is very hard on the hands and shoulders. Sorry the picture ended up sideways.

post-43634-0-97227400-1423610224_thumb.jpg

This one I made for myself to try to keep my crochet clutter off the coffee table. It is 15" x 10" in Caron One Pound off white and deep violet. The pattern is Birch Bark Basket.

post-43634-0-01738500-1423610324_thumb.jpg

Sold 10 skeins in the Destashing thread, so that's +20 plus the +2 I already had... +22 so far for the week! Believe me, selling yarn is the only way I'll ever see those types of numbers!!  :lol

Mona, I love those baskets! I really need one!  :yes

I love those baskets do you have a pattern for them? WOW!!! you did an awesome job.

Here is what I have been working so hard on for Little Man. Party is Saturday. Now off to make a hat for him...

Try here for the first one...

And here for the second one...

:hug

Try here for the first one...

And here for the second one...

:hug

Those are the correct patterns--thanks, Melani. The mega bulky yarn is a little pricey for the brown one, but it will be a Christmas present and I caught it on sale. I don't think I would ever get the 5 or 6 skeins needed for the medium and large versions.

Cute blanket, owlvamp!

Archived