2015 Stashbusting CAL

greyhoundgrandma

Finished my scarf and finished another skein, so I'm kicking off the week with +2!  :)  This AC Moore reward certificate is really calling my name though... Hopefully i won't do too much damage to my ytd.  :reyes

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Used up another skein on squares for the friendship ghan CAL and squares for my scrap granny, so up to +4 for the week so far! See, I'm not selling or giving away stash and my numbers don't soar like the last couple weeks! Lol!  :)

I'm mailing 2 boxes of yarn off today to Hats for Hope groups that were requesting yarn for making hats. Skeins and big balls.  I have also used up several balls making a scrap scarf here..

total right now for this Week:  36 Skeins of yarn mailed out and 14 balls of yarn mailed out or used up.  Total so far this week is +86. I have to wait until week end to change my signature numbers. If i mess with them during the week I get myself a bit confused.

Happy Stashbusting.....

well im still eeking out a little at a time, found some red white and green xmas balls, so am working on making a few things from them, looking to next year, lol, but the work is piece work, and moving slow, but when completed, I will have used up a couple more balls, and or patial skeins, me thinks, so will wait to post that at weeks end, if that happens!! So cold here, dang, barely made it to 10 all day today!!

:yes

with all these snow days the college has been taking,Its hard for me to tell what day of the week it is

I was going to post my scores,and then thought sheeeeeeeeesh its only Friday

so I have one more day to finish off that scarf,yes it still lingers

Archived