2015 Stashbusting CAL

greyhoundgrandma

I've worked on a lot of different things this week, but nothing to completion yet (well, yarn wise. Project wise I did get a square done for my son's friendship-ghan!). Hey, we're starting March tomorrow, and I'm still in the positives! Which is good because I'm strongly thinking I need to buy a dark green and a dark blue for the border of this rainbow-ghan.... I've been so good about stashbusting this year that I actually feel a little bad hunting for them! (I even have a second project in mind for the dark blue yarn; little guy wants a Captain America hood to play dress up with!)

WTD +0, YTD +7

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hi ya, very close to finishing some bigger balls and skeins on my project, but can't count them this week, so I am still

WTD +6 and YTD +49  for week ending Feb 28th.  

and a new week starts, so Im off, hopefully will have some to report soon, been working, honest,lol

I found some balls of cotton and used them to make dish scrubbies (+2) :cheer . I took 10 balls/partial skeins to the senior center for their knitting group (+10) :yay  . A friend gave me 4 balls (-4), what was left of the 4 skeins she took last year. She returns leftover yarn, but try to get a crochet book back  :reyes .

WTD: + 8  YTD: + 14

Ellie 13

I got one skein (-2) of yarn today and then turned around and rolled two balls (+2), so I am once again breaking even for the week. 

Week ending 2/28/15 WTD 0/YTD -11

My class was camcelled becasue of the snow and freezing rain.  So, here it is:

Weekly Scores Ending 2/28/2015 

Gold Medal Winner:

Shannart    +86

Silver Medal Winner:

yarn_monkey +33

Bronze Medal Winner:

yarnscrapper +13

Baby, it's all good!:

greyhoundgrandma    +11

Ellie 13    +8

HollyzHobbyz    +4

katyallen8090    +6

BigPinkPolkaDot    +3

ladychris2010    3

PBLKNP    +2

pineknott +1

I've been working all night and there's nowhere to go!:

crabby rat    0

randib82    0

VikingRunnerGirl    0

But it's just a few more skeins!:

owlvamp    -4

Fly me to the Moon !!!

Braxxi -20

Guys, if I messed up or I missed you, go ahead and tell me.  I'll edit.  Thanks!

YTD scores for 2/28/15

Gold Medal Winner: yarn_monkey +68

Silver Medal Winner: katyallen8090 +49

Bronze Medal Winner: crabby rat +27

Hooks flying:

yarnscrapper +22

Ellie 13 +14

pineknott +9

VikingRunnerGirl +7

ladychris2010 +3

Planning projects:

randib82 -11

greyhoundgrandma -29

PBLKNP -30

Shannart -33

HollyzHobbyz -43

owlvamp -44

Braxxi -60

February's Shoot the Moon Winner: BigPinkPolkaDot -74

I laughed at the subtitles; they're great. :)

I'm writing stuff down already because if I don't I'm going to forget - going through stash tonight and rolled four skeins to balls. Now off to the destashing board to post some offers!

ETA: Ok, not posting destash stuff right now. I need to figure out rough postage rates and prices, and sort out what's handwash and what's not, and I'm just too tired for it now. I just spent over an hour going through two yarn bins and sorting and labelling and culling! My brain hurty.

Archived