Granny squares 2nd annual Happy Birthday Friendship/Comfortghan

hi everyone, sheesh, nice squares up there, and gld to see everyone is doing a bang up job of working wiht ye olde yarne latelly, lol

I rolled some partials into balls, and used up more of the smaller balls, and put one row of sc on that ghan i have almost done, and did some cleaning, some resting, some sneezing, and watched  a little tv, other than that, oh gosh, glitter, i just found yesterday, your puffy, still awaiting post office visit from last week, im so sorry, ill get it in the mail tomorrow, sheesh, good thing i went out for a couple things today, there is was, all ready, and lonely, and scared by itself on the back seat, so i scoopedit up, and hugged it aned told it Ijust take it back in with me, till tomorrow, and then it could begin it's trip to you!!!!!!!!! I think I actually heart it thank me, lolllll

all else, game is on, royals are up, don't wannt miss anything, as when i look away, we don't do well, lol,,,,,,,,,,,all for now, tomoorow more, take care till then!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!    :clap

• Replies 16.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay I have tried 3 times already to write a post! :thair  and they keep disappearing!! I'm kinda tires so I keep hitting something I guess.  Hope all is having a great Friday. We're supposed to go to watch our fave SEC team tomorrow but tell the truth, I'd rather stay home. Oh well, 3 hrs there and 3 hrs back = :crocheting time for me!! But Roll Tide Roll!! :D

bgs - send some rain down our way!! Never seen it this dry for real.. We live on a dirt road and when the neighbors roll by we eat dust for 20 minutes!! :yuck 

I saw someone got some pretty squares!!

Thank you to all of you who have been so kind,,, I'm afraid to go back to try to find out who all or I might lose this post too! Anyway Happy Weekend to all!!

Good morning. My body body doesn't seem to know the difference between weekdays and weekend days, I was awake at 4 am and couldn't go back to sleep. So I am working on an afghan and enjoying a cup of coffee.

My favorite color is red and fall colors.

Have a great day everyone.

My favorite color is Royal Blue and that was way before the KC Royals existed. What a relief with that win last night. Sorry Michelle unlike the 6 inches we got in June there isn't enough to share this time. It's been exceedingly dry here.

Hi ladies! I hope everyone is having a great weekend! I've already got dinner going, it's going to take a while. 2 hours into it already, and the chicken is almost ready to cool and debone. We decided to go out for dinner last night, mainly because I forgot to thaw out meat, and tonight we're having chicken lasagna rolls :) something I haven't made in a while! Oh, and crocheting while I'm at it.

Hmmm....favorite colors? Darks for sure, and jewel tones, and here and there, some darker pinks. Not too big on bright colors.

And I just realized how badly my auto correct messes up my posts! Wow! I'm trying to say probably and it says poorly, great turns to breath.....geez! I wish I had known sooner! And I need to find some paper to write colors down! I really want to send puffies out, but didn't have colors, and need addresses, all that fun stuff! :lol

Well, I hope everyone is feeling well/better and has a great day! :hug s for all

Here's Jazziebug wearing the crown I made her. My mom asked asked if she was a princess, and she got all serious and said, "No! I'm queen!" We all almost fell over laughing

post-41261-0-29819200-1445736772_thumb.jpg

Sorry I haven't been posting very regularly... This whole grandmother/uncle thing has me completely out of sorts. She's mad now that I won't help her write up a new will that doesn't include him and apparently she found out I met him for lunch last Sunday but she hasn't said anything to me about it. It's probably best that she doesn't because I love her, but this whole thing is just out of hand. 

Sister and I took Peanut for some Halloween festivities last night. It was a free thing that one of the Parks & Rec departments puts on in one of the local counties and since it was free, it was a mad house! They had a guy playing music though and Peanut just had a blast running and playing in the dirt and dancing to the music. I don't know how many of you have seen Despicable Me, but Peanut was Gru, Sister was a minion and I was the stuffed unicorn (because I waited too long and couldn't find a minion costume lol). 

I haven't got a whole lot of crocheting done lately but I did get a simple infinity scarf finished this evening. One of these days I'm going to have to take pictures of all these scarves I've finished lately and post them. I'll get there eventually!  :D

Tomorrow we have a football game, so it's up and out early, then dinner at my cousin's house on the way home so I can get my grandmother's air card and visit with them for the evening. 

Now I'm off for the evening to start thinking about heading to bed. I hope everyone is having a good weekend! 

hi all, justpopping in, gonna sign up to the wish list, finally had some time to stop and write a coupla things down, that i am always forgetting to get when out and about... so will do that shortly, and, time to pick your choice in the world series, lol,  

seems it will be the NY Mets on the national league, up against the American Leagues  KC ROYALS! so, pick a team just for fun, lol if you like and we'll see at the end when it's over!!  

ok, ott to the  wish list.........hummmmm

oh gosh, glitter, i just found yesterday, your puffy, still awaiting post office visit from last week, im so sorry, ill get it in the mail tomorrow, sheesh, good thing i went out for a couple things today, there is was, all ready, and lonely, and scared by itself on the back seat, so i scoopedit up, and hugged it aned told it Ijust take it back in with me, till tomorrow, and then it could begin it's trip to you!!!!!!!!! I think I actually heart it thank me, lolllll

Bwahahahahaha! No worries at ALL, I'm glad the puffie got a hug! lol 

I just signed up for the C'Ville Stocking swap! Everyone should check it out and consider it!  :ctree  :sheepxmas

Oooooo I haven't done a C'ville swap in years!!! They were always a lot of fun.  :yes

Normally I wouldn't care who won but this year I really really want the Royals to win.

BIL had emergency surgery this morning as he broke hip and leg late yesterday afternoon. Sis didn't let us know until this am. They were at the farm which is 3 hours from home. Another sis, dh and I ran down there and back today. Even though it seems bad we are thankful he will be ok as it could have turned out so much worse

Thanks to all that signed up for the wishlist. I have heard they are pleased with the number of people that have signed up. I hope they can keep the swaps going too. I don't do those but enjoy watching them.

Hi all! I hope everyone had a great weekend! I didn't get much, well, any, crocheting done, but that's ok. I was going to this morning, but I was enjoying my coffee too much LOL now I'm just sitting here chilling out, and contemplating my yarn stash :) I think I might make a star shaped blanket when I'm done with Jazzie's. Can't decide...that or a never ending granny for my bed? Decisions, decisions. Guess I'll figure it out later.

I'm off to bed lol :hug s all!

Quick check in before bed since we got back so late from football and my cousins house.

Before I forget again, favorite colors are blues, greens and pinks!

Owlvamp, I wasn't sure I'd sign up but I figured it's a less expensive swap, only a $10 max, so I can manage it. I loved participating in them in the past. They're so much fun, trying to put together the perfect little package and meeting someone new.

I feel like I had something else to say, but I don't remember what. Oh well. As my dad used to say, "it must've been a lie!" Lol

Hope everyone had a good weekend and I'll be back tomorrow!

Good morning everyone! Monday, ah yes, Monday is here again BUT we can look forward to a time change soon, right? We get an hour back? Wait, am I right? I always get mixed up on those. lol!

Hope everyone has a great day!  :hi

OH MY!! I can really do some dumb things sometimes!! :faint I just spent nearly 20 minutes making a post where I chatted to  EACH ONE OF YOU personally!! Then I posted..... And realized I had posted in the wrong forum!! I don't know what is going on with me but I hurried and scrambled to delete it!!! :embar

Anyway,, I have been catching up with each of you by reading the post!

I have been so lazy today!! Worn out from such a long busy weekend with not lots of rest! We have been getting some much needed rain!! I am so sorry for those that have had major flooding.. :( but all we have had since last night is just a much needed soft rains to refill the ponds, creeks and streams.

DH and I enjoyed getting out of the house and watching his fave football team, but all that riding time and I only cranked out 1 square (round)... I am getting behind so gonna have to really get to cracking...

I think I'm going to bump on over and join the stocking swap. Like someone said, not expensive and maybe I can get to know more of you! :U

Well not long before having to ask the age old :? of what in the world am I going to fix for dinner? may just be leftovers!!

Happy Crocheting!!

It's Tuesday! And it looks like we turned into Fall overnight, lol. It went from almost in the 80s and sunny to now in the 50s and rainy. HA! I'm glad though, feels more "in season" now to me.  :yes In other news, I cannot, for the LIFE of me, get rid of the freaking colds, runny noses, sore throats in this house and it's driving me CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :sick   :loco  I'm sick, then one kid, then the husband, then the other kid, then me, etc and so forth. :yuck  lol And the worst part of it is, we're in the middle of Nutcracker season with my oldest so do we have time to be sick? N.O.  :help  Send help!!! LOL 

But let's end on a good note...who's crocheting something cool??? lol I've got about 2-3 WIP shawls lying around. lol  :yarn  :2blush

Archived