2012 Stashbusting CAL

CLLinda

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I doubt if I will get anything finished today either. So I'm posting my silly little score now.

WTD=+1 YTD=+41

And don't forget that it's the end of the month and you should post both the WTD and the YTD scores so I can do the monthly tally. Thanks.

:manyheart

Finished a adult cap yesterday again using the RHSS Paddy Green. But did not use enough to roll into a ball yet. So my score for the week is:

WTD: 0 YTD: -38

This is actually 2 weeks of score because I forgot to post last week. Basically I had one week where I did really good and then I had my birthday *laughs*

WTD -11 / YTD -58

I used up a bunch of little balls this week, working on my granny square afghan... :lol

Week ending 4-28-2012

WTD +12 / YTD +44

I was hoping to finish up a skein tonight, but that's just not going to happen.

WTD: 0; YTD: -178

I have to work tomorrow, so I probably won't get the scores posted until sometime in the afternoon.

Crochet on! :hook

Well, I went to the CT Sheep, Wool & Fiber Festival with predictable results...I managed to pick up 5 skeins to make a shawl, so:

Stashbuster Total: WTD -10 YTD -16

:devil

Well, last week and finishing up on Sunday I made 2 baby ghans. One rr for a friend and one granny. The granny was supposed to be 3x3, but I downsized when I realized I wouldn't finish it yesterday before my parents left this morning and I didn't want to have to mail it :shrug:lol But it's still a good size for a baby :yes

These are both beautiful blankies! They make me want to grab a baby and snuggle:D

I haven't been here for 2 weeks. But I didn't get much :crocheting time in the last 2 weeks either. I've been working on a box stitch afghan, which starts and ends on a corner. Well, I was about 15 rows into the second half when I noticed the edge wasn't straight. I added a 3 dc box, then decreased. I had to frog 7 or 8 rows :angry. The :yarn is kind of fuzzy so it was harder to frog. In 2 weeks I only rolled a skein down :(.

WTD: + 1 YTD: + 28

Ellie 13

P.S. Will this be on the week ending 4/28 or 5/5 :think?

Way to Bust That Stash!!!

crabby rat +12 Gold Medal Winner!!! :cheer:clap:cheer

pineknott +12 Gold Medal Winner!!! :cheer:clap:cheer

TurtleLvr +7 Silver Medal Winner!!! :cheer:clap:cheer

dragonpuck +6 Bronze Medal Winner!!! :cheer:clap:cheer

sahm2g1b +6 Bronze Medal Winner!!! :cheer:clap:cheer

cshort +5

BigPinkPolkaDot +4

Needle Arts +4

Braxxi +3

marpan79 +3

Izabelka +2

CLLinda +1

Ellie 13 +1

unicorn37757 +1

Holding Steady!!!

Cathoms 0

prettywoman030981 0

Shannart 0

tnkycrochetnut 0

yarn_geek 0

More Yarn!!!

FrLopLady -8

PBLKNP -10

cris -11

greyhoundgrandma -51 Shoot the Moon Winner!!! -Tag, you're it! :devil

Sorry it took so long, my dad and brother stopped by for a couple of hours this afternoon.

If I forgot anybody or made any mistakes, let me know and I'll fix it!

Archived