Our House Part Two

JulieKay

Yesterday was a long, long day with one thing and another.  My total crochet for the last week is: 4 ~ 12" granny squares, 1 preemie afghan, 2 prayer shawls, and assembling a granny square baby afghan (just have to get more yarn for the border and it will be done.)  

Joanne ~ keeping you in my prayers as the end of your project approaches and are working so many days in a row.   :hug

Sherry ~ I love the afghan, it's gorgeous.  Keeping you in my prayers, too.   :hug   Sorry the job didn't work out for DD.  8 hours of cement floor is super hard on the feet, knees, and back.

Marlene ~ Good news on hubby.  You and Maya are going to miss each other when school starts.  It's wonderful that she can spend the summers with you and hubby.

Mary ~ Hope the new computer and bigger screen work for hubby.

Hi to Tammy, Val, Judy, Marisa,  Cindy.   :hi

Hope you all have a great weekend.   :ghug

• Replies 20k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi, ladies.

Cindy, you should see the pile of saltines my WW buddy has! I advised her to start assembling them once she's sure of her color scheme. She already put 3 nine patches together. She just loved the idea of the portability as well as the design possibilities.

Hi, Linda - busy crochet lady!!

I picked up a remnant bag of Homespun yesterday and will make it into  a RR....need to know how far the 16 ounces goes so I know how much Homespun to get for my goddaughters ghan - want to replace the one her sister's pup totally destroyed. I couldn't even salvage the yarn, it was so bad! The Ambrosia Homespun seems to be an excellent match for the fuschia RH Soft that I had used previously.

Have agood night, my friends

Hi Ladies,

Linda, You accomplished a lot of crocheting this week. :clap

Cindy, Maya isn't excited to go back to school. She never is until she gets there. She asked a couple of weeks ago about going to Texas with us.  It's to bad the summer is so hot down there (and I wouldn't like) that we couldn't take her down there for awhile. Hope you accomplish all your cleaning this weekend.

Judy, That's a shame the goddaughters afghan got destroyed. Hubby let Daisy she on his socks when she was a puppy and she still will if she find one. Guess who is down to almost nothing on socks. He can only hope I remember soon to put them on the list for the store. It sounds like your friend is very excited about her new project. Good advice to her to start putting some together.

DS came with the kids yesterday. He is gone all day today to ref soccer. So we have 3 kids today. Were going to go to a car show/craft show. There I will get to visit with one of my cousins, my sil, and hopefully are friends will be there at the car show. Then we will be off to see my aunt and cousins. Two of my cousins are up from Tennessee.

Off to make pancakes for breakfast. Hope everyone has a great weekend!

. .,,,.,,. .

.//^ ^\\.
(/(_•_)\)
._/''*''\_.
(,,,)^(,,,)

..............Goooooooood Afternoon House.............

How is  everyone this fine Saturday?   I'm good!!!  Hubby and youngest are off to a birthday party..... other two are up the road at work getting things ready for a wedding that will be going on.   So I'm home alone relaxing!   Kinda nice to have a few hours to myself.... and it not require leaving the house... :U

What are you all up to today?

Tomorrow is my youngests birthday... he'll be 13.  OMGosh... I cant believe it.......... all teens in the house now... wow!   Not sure if we're going to celebrate today... or tomorrow.   There is a Memorial/Fundraising Bennifit tomorrow for the young boy that was killed last  month and his family.... so we may celebrate my sweet little mans birthday tonight!  Its gonna be a sad day tomorrow!

First full week back to work/school.  We all made it!!!  LOL   It was really busy!!!!  Good ... but busy! 

Made this Thursday night.... put it to the test yesterday at work..... PASSED

It kept my hands and table dry... and my water colder ..longer!

post-18634-0-29782700-1377367580_thumb.jpg

You all are such busy folks...

families..crocheting.. work.... etc.   Cant keep up with you all!  LOL

I havent played with making any saltines in so long.... hmmmm should go look at some patterns!  :hook

Well.... need to run... have a load of laundry in and I think I hear the washer yelling...LOL

catch up more later

:heart

:mug

Hi, my friends!

We have a new "toy" to play with now: we had an automatic garage door opener installed this morning - what a joy! It was getting rough opening the  door on my own...not fun at all. Next on the list is getting rid of the carpet in the downstairs "office" (supposed to be a dining room, but we have no need for one) and get a tile plank floor put in. Geting very tired of the "dog smell" esp in the huid weather. After that, one more carpet (off the kitchen) to get rid of and the worst will be over. Both dogs spend a lot of time in both areas...licking their paws...all of it...yuk.....

Nice water bottle cozy, Tam!

Hi everyone. Busy day today, mostly outside work. This afternoon, Dh and I went shopping for a new sliding glass door for the living room. We want it installed before cold weather comes. We will move the one that is there now to the family room. We also went out for dinner and just now got home. My plan for the evening is to sit on the porch and read.

Tam happy birthday to your ds. It's my youngest DD's birthday tomorrow as well. Nice water bottle cozy.

Judy, we just got new garage door openers too. Ours broke last fall, and as they were close to 25 years old we opted to replace them. We got new garage doors as well.

Marlene, where did you go to the car and craft show? Hope you had fun there.

Hi all. :manyheart   I've hardly been home since Wednesday and today was spent learning all about Mr. Mac-hubby's name for it. :lol

Sherry ~ The afghan is beautiful!  I know it will be a hit. :)

Tammy ~ The cozy is such a great idea - you're coming up with wonderful projects!  Happy Birthday to your son. :cake

Judy ~ It's fun to read about a new saltine addict. :D   Have you told her about Cara's patterns being on Ravelry?  No, I haven't started joining the hexagons yet...so far no two are alike and I want to lay them all out to look at placement.  Of course, that will have to be upstairs in the guest room - with the door closed.  Zoe would just love it. ;)  Yay for a new garage door opener!

Marlene ~ Your weekend plans sound really fun.  It hit 103* here today - definitely not fun!

Cindy ~ Your list for the weekend sounds like you'll be very busy. :yes   I hope you have some "me" time, too.

Linda ~ Congratulations on all the crochet finishes. :clap

Hi to Valerie, Joanne, Marisa and the rest of the House, too. ♥♥♥

The iMac is gorgeous and we're going through tutorials to learn all the details.  So far, so good!  DD got her first Mac in college, so they are second nature to her - she's on call for questions. :lol

Have a good evening, everyone. :manyheart 

Hi All!!

Tomorrow is my youngest GS birthday!  Seems like a lot of mighty fine people were born on that day!!  We're going to his "partment" for the party.  The kids will swim and I will watch (too many kids in a small pool, I'm afraid my knee would get hit accidently).  I've got the "tuptakes" made just need to ice them and put sprinkles on them (his request). Went shopping last night with youngest DD--all I got was the cake stuff and two pairs of PJs for him.  They didn't have hardly any toys :(  Will go to Target tomorrow and see if I get some kind of toy (he's requested Spiderman) but I couldn't find anything.

Mary - hope your days are settling down now.  Stay cool!!!

Joanne - Hope you don't have to work the entire weekend.  Hope you can get some R&R time and/or crochet time.

Cindy - sounds like a busy day for you all.

Tammy - love the cozy!  You have the greatest ideas!

Marlene - hope you had a great time today!

Well, I'm soooooo very glad that the week is finally over.  Way tooooo much drama.  I'm hoping that this next week will be better but I don't know what to expect.   We spend most of the morning and afternoon emptying out the storage unit and bringing it all to the new house.  Yea!!  I'm so very tired.  Haven't done that much work in a long time.  At least it wasn't in the 100s but I'm sure with the humidity it was close.  It's all unloaded now and in the house.  Now the fun begins - NOT!!

I decided to make my new boss an orange potato chip scarf.   She's a die-hard Oklahoma State fan and loves orange, so that's what I'm going to give her for Christmas.  Not sure what else I'll work on, maybe just make some scarves as it's a quick and easy pattern.  I'd forgotten that I made a replacement prayer shawl for my friend, so I don't need to do that.  But I've got enough yarn, I might start on one to have on hand.

Have a great weekend all!!  Hugs to all!

Hi ladies!

Mary, thanks for the info re Cara;s patterns! I found them :D

Cindy, is your hubby handy enough to install the windows? We have a triple width one that will be a bear when and if it needs replacing!

***We have to get an electrician in to install a new outlet for the garage door opener, though DH things a 5 foot heavy duty extension cord could take care of it, since we do have an existing outlet near the ceiling - it was there when we moved in 36 years ago.

Any thoughts on that????

Off I go...

BBL!

Hi Ladies,

Tam, Happy Birthday to your DS. Nice bottle cozy. I bet you make and sell of them if you did them in school colors.

Judy, :clap for a new garage door opener and new floor in the office. Anything to make things easier on the body is a must. I would replace the outlet if it's 36 years old or older. I asked DS and he ran a heavy duty extension cord for there door openers and never had any problems.

Cindy, Happy Birthday to DD! The car and craft show was in Mulliken (down by where I use to live). We didn't make it there.

Mary, Glad you can call on DD is you have any questions on Mr.Mac. She'll speak english and call you back if she isn't home.

Sherry, Happy Birthday to GS! Hope you have a less stressful week this week.

Hi out to Linda, Val and Marisa!

We went to see my cousins and had such a nice time. My cousin that lives with his Mom was there this time, it was like old times. Lots of laughing. His son and dil live right around the corner and they came by with his 4 kids. I had my 3 grandkids and they all got along well and had lots of fun. We didn't get home until 10. It's over an hour drive. All three kids fell asleep so they weren't ready for bed when we got home. So this morning they all slept in.

Today I have to take sons kids home, he has a soccer game to ref. Going to call some friends that live near by and see if they will be home.

Hope everyone has a great day!

Hello everyone. Hot and humid here today, but at least there is a breeze.

Judy, we were planning to hire someone to do the windows, but he is backed up well into winter so dh is going to do it.

Mary, hope you and dh get that new computer running quickly. So nice dd is available to help.

Sherry, happy birthday to dgs, hope you found something Spider-Man for him.

Well, back to my book.

Judy, :clap for a new garage door opener and new floor in the office. Anything to make things easier on the body is a must. I would replace the outlet if it's 36 years old or older. I asked DS and he ran a heavy duty extension cord for there door openers and never had any problems.

We found out that by law we have to get a dedicated outlet put in for the opener. Anyway, I was nervous about using an extension cord (I'm paranoid about anything that could cause a fire). We have an electrician coming Tuesday evening to look at it - and we have another potential issue elsewhere in the house, too, that we need him to check. This guy has done a job for us before, as well as emergency calls for neighbors - he's a good guy.

We went to see my cousins and had such a nice time. My cousin that lives with his Mom was there this time, it was like old times. Lots of laughing. His son and dil live right around the corner and they came by with his 4 kids. I had my 3 grandkids and they all got along well and had lots of fun. We didn't get home until 10. It's over an hour drive. All three kids fell asleep so they weren't ready for bed when we got home. So this morning they all slept in.That sounds like the times when I used to get together with my cousins....nice!

Today I have to take sons kids home, he has a soccer game to ref. Going to call some friends that live near by and see if they will be home.

Hope everyone has a great day!

Hello everyone. Hot and humid here today, but at least there is a breeze.

Judy, we were planning to hire someone to do the windows, but he is backed up well into winter so dh is going to do it.

Good thing he's handy!!

Mary, hope you and dh get that new computer running quickly. So nice dd is available to help.

Sherry, happy birthday to dgs, hope you found something Spider-Man for him.

Well, back to my book.

Have a good night my friends.

Hi Ladies,

Cindy, If there is already existing sliders than that ought to make hubby's job a little easier. Wishing him good luck.

Judy, I'm like you I would want it done without an extension cord.

You would of never known there was 3 kids at my house today. They were all into tv or there own thing. They watch a movie today. The Cat in the Hat. Between phones, computer or a tablet there is enough for them to all be happy.

Tonight when I took the kids home the ex dil wasn't happy that I was taking them home. Son had to ref a game late afternoon. She said if he wasn't bringing the kids home I could of came and got them and they could of came home earlier. I said he left a little while before we did. Then she asked Jocelyn if she got her phone back. Jocelyn said I(grandma) had it. She said no one should take her phone from her. No one takes there phones from them. I said I didn't take it from her. She said I don't want to discuss it with you. I said don't talk to me, I don't want you talking to me. We left. The friend of court told her not to send a phone with the kids and they told DS he has the right to take it away. Cell service at my house isn't that good. It's hit and miss and we only live a couple of miles from the tower. She just likes to have control. During the summer that the kids are with the other parent, the other one can call or skype with the kids 5 out of 7 days. There really is no need to send a phone with them. They don't ask to call there mother and if they did she would be called. She is just pathetic.

I hope everyone has a good monday! I have to take Maya home to do cheerleading practice. I'm not sure yet if we will stay over night or not.

We called some friends from Texas that live up north. Karen was having problems with light headness not feeling well. She did go to the doctor before going to Texas and while there and they treated for whatever they thought was causing the problems. When they got home there girls made her go to the doctor. She had an MRI done on her head and they found aneurism on her brain. One daughter lives in Arizona and the other near Detroit,MI. The one here made an appt with a neurosurgeon near her who is suppose to be very good. He sent her to another doctor for his opinion and hoping he could help her by doing the surgery and doing something with coils. He did an angiogram and said he couldn't do it and sent her back to the other surgeon. She has an appt with him thursday. Will you keep them in your prayers that they can fix this. We are pretty good friends with them. She and I work in the kitchen together, we just had a connection from the beginning of are time in Texas. Dick and my hubby play golf, play cards together, shoot pool. Thanks!

Good Monday morning, House.  I woke up at 4:30 and couldn't go back to sleep - long day ahead!

Sherry ~ I don't envy your emptying the storage building in this heat!  It will be nice to have all you things in your new home now, though!  Scarves are my favorite project to work on when I don't want to concentrate. ;)

Marlene ~ Your ex Dil definitely sounds like a control freak!  So sorry you even had to see her. :hug   Prayers being said for your friend, Karen.  I hope she can get some relief very soon.

Judy ~ Yes, the new outlet will give you piece of mind...electrical stuff always makes me nervous.  What are you working on now?

Cindy ~ Good luck with the new doors!  Are you working a lot this week?

Hi to everyone at Our House! :manyheart

I had planned to do some clothes shopping today, but may not have the energy. :lol  I've never liked to shop much, but really need a few things.  (Of course, yarn and things for the little guys are a different story. ;) )

Hi, peeps!

it's going to rain within the next 24 hours...guess how I know :lol   TG for ibuprophen!

Good Monday morning, House.  I woke up at 4:30 and couldn't go back to sleep - long day ahead!Yhose early days happen to me too, sometimes...that's when I turn to the caffeine. Take it easy.

Sherry ~ I don't envy your emptying the storage building in this heat!  It will be nice to have all you things in your new home now, though!  Scarves are my favorite project to work on when I don't want to concentrate. ;)

Marlene ~ Your ex Dil definitely sounds like a control freak!  So sorry you even had to see her. :hug   Prayers being said for your friend, Karen.  I hope she can get some relief very soon.

Judy ~ Yes, the new outlet will give you piece of mind...electrical stuff always makes me nervous.  What are you working on now?

I got some Homespun mill ends last week and am working up a RR to see how far I get with 16 ounces. Still have the bamboo thread scarf waiting for more attention. It's way too easy and that means I get bored too quickly. Trying to push myself though, because I want to use it THIS season, not next year! :lol

Cindy ~ Good luck with the new doors!  Are you working a lot this week?

Hi to everyone at Our House! :manyheart

I had planned to do some clothes shopping today, but may not have the energy. :lol  I've never liked to shop much, but really need a few things.  (Of course, yarn and things for the little guys are a different story. ;) )

Hi Ladies,

Cindy, If there is already existing sliders than that ought to make hubby's job a little easier. Wishing him good luck.

Judy, I'm like you I would want it done without an extension cord.

I was so happy the electrician's word was all DH needed to decide to go with it. When he tries to cut corners like this - esp when it's not something costing thousands of dollars and is what I consider to be important, I get annoyed and dig in my heels!

You would of never known there was 3 kids at my house today. They were all into tv or there own thing. They watch a movie today. The Cat in the Hat. Between phones, computer or a tablet there is enough for them to all be happy.

Tonight when I took the kids home the ex dil wasn't happy that I was taking them home. Son had to ref a game late afternoon. She said if he wasn't bringing the kids home I could of came and got them and they could of came home earlier. I said he left a little while before we did. Then she asked Jocelyn if she got her phone back. Jocelyn said I(grandma) had it. She said no one should take her phone from her. No one takes there phones from them. I said I didn't take it from her. She said I don't want to discuss it with you. I said don't talk to me, I don't want you talking to me. We left. The friend of court told her not to send a phone with the kids and they told DS he has the right to take it away. Cell service at my house isn't that good. It's hit and miss and we only live a couple of miles from the tower. She just likes to have control. During the summer that the kids are with the other parent, the other one can call or skype with the kids 5 out of 7 days. There really is no need to send a phone with them. They don't ask to call there mother and if they did she would be called. She is just pathetic.So sorry about the exDIL! It's a shame you have to have any contact with her at all! Good thing you have an advocate when there are issues....

I hope everyone has a good monday! I have to take Maya home to do cheerleading practice. I'm not sure yet if we will stay over night or not.

We called some friends from Texas that live up north. Karen was having problems with light headness not feeling well. She did go to the doctor before going to Texas and while there and they treated for whatever they thought was causing the problems. When they got home there girls made her go to the doctor. She had an MRI done on her head and they found aneurism on her brain. One daughter lives in Arizona and the other near Detroit,MI. The one here made an appt with a neurosurgeon near her who is suppose to be very good. He sent her to another doctor for his opinion and hoping he could help her by doing the surgery and doing something with coils. He did an angiogram and said he couldn't do it and sent her back to the other surgeon. She has an appt with him thursday. Will you keep them in your prayers that they can fix this. We are pretty good friends with them. She and I work in the kitchen together, we just had a connection from the beginning of are time in Texas. Dick and my hubby play golf, play cards together, shoot pool. Thanks!

Karen will be in my prayers....these doctors had better quick passing the buck!

'Evening, ladies. :)

Judy ~ Oh, now I remember your mentioning the Homespun! Can't wait to see your projects. :)  And yes I needed lots of caffeine. :lol

Another 100* day today and no end in sight.  I ended up staying home and doing more paperwork (the end is in sight!) and actually spent most the afternoon with my hook and hexagons. :clap   DH is doing great with the new computer, but still has all his work stuff and email on his laptop until the IT guy comes to set that up.

Have a good evening, everyone. :manyheart

Hi, ya peeps!

Mary, how much longer before DH's work is set up for him? Stay cool!

Linda, I hope your BP meds are still working!

Joanne, how much longer before you get back to regular work hours?

Hi to Cindy, Marisa, Sherry and all!

Off to WW this AM. Will bring my never-ending scarf to work on during the meeting.

Have a great day, my friends.

Hi everyone. Two days of work done for this week. Yesterday was really slow, today was the exact opposite. I'm exhausted. I've been sleeping much better this week, although I'm not sure why. It's been really hot and humid this week, and even with the a/c on,myou can feel the humidity in the house.

I am still working on cleaning and organizing so not much crocheting is happening here. I've been reading in my spare time.

Marlene, sorry ex-dil is so disagreeable. Seems like she should be able to figure out that that's bad for her children. We do have an existing slider that we are going to replace, but it sounds like the siding will still have to come off as the current frame will not work with the new window. I think it will be more work than dh anticipates.

Judy, I have no clue how far 16 oz of homespun will go, but I'm curious to know. I think the 6 mo size BICO that I made took 6 or.7 ounces of yarn.

Mary, I am so glad that we don't have your heat! We think the mid 80 s are awful! Hopefully they will get your Dh's work stuff set up on the new computer soon.

Hi to everyone else.

Hi all,

I worked Sat night from home, then Sunday 7.5 hours, then yesterday and today didn't get home till about 7 ish. To say I'm exhausted is the understatement of the year!   But in a few short days, I'll have a 3 day weekend and I'm really looking forward to it. We still have work to do even though we went 'live' in the system. We are rolling in the clients slowly just to make sure there are no snafus. there were a few little glitches, but nothing major. I am determined to lessen the hours that I am working. I will be the administrator of the new system so if there are any issues, etc, I am the 'go to person'

The longest hours are behind me. I'm taking the week of the 15th off and that will be nice. May go to Beantown for a few days, or may just make it a stay-cation- we'll see. Just to not work for the week will be bliss!

Off to grab something to eat, and hopefully this weekend, I'll be able to catch up around here.

Hugs to all!

Hi Ladies,

Judy, I'm with you they really shouldn't be messing around with Karen.

Mary, I hope they everything set up for DH soon. I'm with Cindy, we complain about are 80's and you deal the 100's all to often.

Cindy, If DH runs into problems youtube probably has videos to help him out.

Joanne, I hope your back to 5 days this week. You have to be wiped working this many days in a row.

I hope Val, Sherry, Marisa, and Linda are all just busy.

I wish I didn't ever have to see the ex-dil. I have to pick the kids up friday and I hope she isn't there. I was awakened this morning at 5 when the storms came through and I could fall asleep now and it isn't even 7:30. We took the turkey to my sister this morning. My BIL is going to smoke it for the party. Then we ran some errands. Made a stop for some grocerys. We went to Bob Evans for lunch. No call yet for surgery. I wanted to take Maya to the movie tomorrow but I think I need to stay home and call them. Three weeks ago today we seen the surgeon. I'm going to let the doctor know about his staff.

Maya wants to play candyland. So I'm off. Hope everyone has a good wednesday!

Hi everyone. :)  

Joanne ~ So glad you will have some much needed time off before long!  I think a day at a spa is in order. :yes

Cindy ~ Enjoy the rest of the week.  Yep, Texas summers are brutal - but no way are we leaving now. :lol   I could never be very far away from Luke and Zach. :c9

Marlene ~ I hope you find out about the surgery very soon.  :hug   Waiting is always the hardest part and I would imagine you want to have this done before heading for the coast. :think

Judy ~ How is the "never-ending" scarf progressing? ;)  And how are Sparkie and Lucy? 

Hi to the rest of Our House, too! :manyheart

I'm taking DH to the train today and tomorrow so he can call on Dallas area customers with the guy that he's training.  And I hope to see DD and the boys, but not sure when.  Have a good morning! ♥♥♥

'morning, peeps!

Judy ~ How is the "never-ending" scarf progressing? ;) I am on the last bit of the first cone of thread...so halfway? If it wasn't for WW meetings I might never pick it up! Almost finished with the Homespun, then I'll have a long visit with the scarf. And how are Sparkie and Lucy? They're doing pretty good! Thanks for asking. The nice days we had I actually took Lucy for 2 walks instead of just one. Today it's horribly humid and hot already, so a few short play sessions in the yard will be it. She gets rambunctious, though - all that 2 yo energy - and directs it at poor, gentle Sparkie. She'll go at it, then stop attacking him for a few seconds, stare at us as if to say "see, I need a walk", to guilt me into taking her :lol

Hi to the rest of Our House, too! :manyheart

I'm taking DH to the train today and tomorrow so he can call on Dallas area customers with the guy that he's training.  And I hope to see DD and the boys, but not sure when.  Have a good morning! ♥♥♥

I hope you get to see the boys! This is such a sweet age! Tiring, but sweet.

How is Zoe? We haven't heard any stories about her antics lately :D

Hi to everyone else....have a good day!

Good morning. I'm off today, well sort of. I have a meeting this afternoon and work again tomorrow. At least I did not have to get up at 5:30. I didn't sleep well though, it's hit and humid here and our A/C quit last night. The repair guy has already been here and fixed it though, so tonight will be better.

Mary, I wouldn't want to live too far from my grandsons either. Hope you get to see the boys.

Joanne, hopefully you will soon get back to regular hours. You must be exhausted. At least you have a long weekend and a week off to look forward to.

Marlene, hope you hear about Dh's surgery today. Seems like you should have heard by now.

Sherry are things any better at work? Hope so.

Hi to Val, Marisa, Tam, Linda, Judy and everyone else.

Good afternoon housemates!!! :hi

Well, I haven't been here in forever :eek  It's been crazy!  So since I've been here last.....my hard drive crashed, I came to work last Monday and it was dead!  Meanwhile, Sunday I got a new cell phone because mine was no longer holding a charge :sigh  So, Monday I had a couple patients, and then in the evening I went and bought a new computer.  Spent Tuesday morning unhooking the old one, cleaning the whole desk area and then hooking up the new one.  Averie and Sloan were here so later in the day after they left, I turned it on and got Norton and MS Office on there.  Wednesday I worked on my professional EHR software, which I was super paranoid about, but my backup was good :clap  I only lost 2 days of notes, which was 2 new patient files and I think 3 regular visits.  That was because I didn't back it up at that point, so not too shabby.  Thursday I spent getting quick books going and my printer hooked back up.  So, then I was able to starting adding in what I had to redo.  By the end of Friday I watched 2 more modules for the medical examiner training and got some notes in the computer.  Had patients Saturday morning and did more notes, then we had a neighborhood block party at 4 and we hung out until 1ish!!!  Then Sunday was the KtB party on the bridge, they had a yoga session with over 700 participants!!!  Monday, I officially caught up all of last weeks work that got put on hold with the whole computer issue and getting the stuff redone that needed to be :yay  So then yesterday, I watched the last 2 modules required for the training.  There's still one more, but it's not needed for the training it's an added bonus that I will watch as well.  I did get the paperwork sent into the school so now I need to wait for the certificate to be able to sit for the certification exam.  They said within 45 days to receive that, which I'm guessing is an overestimate but also figured I can get through the modules and then spend that time studying :think

I started the baby blanket, but have only gotten to the first row of the first color change.  It's repetitive so once I get that down, it'll move quickly I think.  I also need to get the other one going too.  This weekend will be busy again.  Friday night I'm heading over to the ribfest :drool and a local band will be playing there and I always enjoy watching them.  Saturday we are going to the Pirates game and Third Eye Blind is playing after, so that'll be fun :)

I did take notes as I read and caught up, but I'll just say that I love Judy's RR, Sherry's granny ghan, and Tam's headbands and coozie!  I hope Mary's dh is doing well with Mr. Mac.  I should hopefully be back to a 'normal' schedule :xfin

Archived