Our House Part Two

JulieKay

Hi all,

In for the night in Wiliamsburg!!! We had an uneventful trip down, DH drove the whole way since he saw how happy I was with hook and yarn--and we listened to Double Cross by James Patterson --we have one more CD to listen to...listening to books on tape really helps a trip go by faster, IMO. I made 2 coffee c up cozies and 3/4 or more of a scarf I'm making for my SIL for his birthday. Giving him $ as per his request, but figured I'd never made him a scarf so I'll toss that in. Using one of Cara's patterns (it's a repeat of sc, hdc, dc across the row) and I kept asking DH does this look like it's good for a man? He said he'd wear it, so I guess it's ok.

Mary- Bet you will sleep like a baby tonight!!!

I hope everyone had a good day-----

• Replies 20k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good morning ~

The girls are delivered to school, and I have straightened up the house. I think we are surviving on our own alright. The weather did not cooperate for much outdoor time this weekend. Kyri and Annika enjoyed the playground that we found Saturday afternoon in Grand Forks, but I thought it was mighty chilly to just sit out there and watch. I played along with them for awhile, and then I took my crochet bag from the car and worked on the cardigan while the girls played on their own. The fresh air did the trick, and they slept well that night.

I was able to get a good deal on crochet hooks with my coupon at JoAnn's that same day -- 25 hooks for $0.97 each :hook I am ready for when the 4th and 5th Grade teachers decide to do their handicraft art unit, again this fall. I will teach the 4th Graders to make a simple, dc scarf, but I need a different lesson plan for the 5th Grade students, because they worked on scarves last year. Hmmmm, dishclothes out of cotton are all that come-to-mind at the moment, but I have some time to think.

DH wrote from Japan. He survived the long flights and his first day of meetings. We hope he continues to feel well and has a productive trip :yes.

Good morning, Trish :hi I am so sorry to hear of your family's recent loss and worries. Is your BF at work today, and continuing to keep his mind busy from dwelling on his grandma? :hug in navigating this tough situation. No baby, yet? Yeesh, these last weeks pass at a snail's pace, don't they? Good luck to your DD. And, congrats to your DS and his wife on the anticipation of a little son. More crocheting in your future :crocheting

Cindy ~ You are back at work, today. I hope it is not too rough of a day for you. Oooh, I like the sound of your wool mittens from the sale over the weekend. My mum signed up for a class through Community Ed to learn to make a pair of mittens from a recycled sweater. I hope she chooses a sweater that coordinates with my winter coat, and that she figures out the mittens by Christmas time :rofl.

Joanne ~ Glad to hear that you reached Williamsburg, and that you got to crochet the entire way. If you DH is going to continue to drive during your holiday, he is going to have to make a pit-stop for you to stock up on more yarn :wink I hope you are able to find some of the fabric with coffee beans on it for your projects. I looked and looked for such fabric to tuck into my swap package over in the Java Jamboree Swap, but I came up empty-handed. It does not seem as though it should have been so tough to find something with coffee beans ore even differently colored coffee cups on it, does it?!? Ah well, my package is shipped off, but I hope you have more luck than I did :hug

Tammy ~ So glad that you were happy with the results of your fundraiser :clap Were you simply exhausted after the weekend? Rest up, so that you are ready for this upcoming weekend's craft fair. Your hooks most certainly have been flying. Good for you!

Mary ~ :hug:hugI know it must have been tough to wake up to a quiet house this morning. When can Luke come back to stay, again? :D I hope you and your DH had a nice dinner last night. Any night that you do not have to come up with a menu is a treat, isn't it? Take care.

Linda ~ I see that you are gearing-up for another week of Charity CAL work. Your hooks are never idle for long, either, are they? :hug I hope you have a good week!

Everyone Else ~ Enjoy your Monday :manyheart

Hi Ladies,

Dusti, Safe travels for your DH! You and the girls will have a lot of girly time and fun. New school year and lots of new things. Your day with the science class sounds like a fun time.

Wrennie, Busy, busy, busy you are! Do you burn wood for heat?

Trish, Sorry to hear of all the losses your family had last week. I will keep all of you in my prayers. :clap for a new GS coming. Hope the new GB comes soon.

Cindy, :clap for the new mittens. Have a good day at work.

Joanne, Your saturday sounds like a great time with family time and Ryan time. Glad you arrived safely. Enjoy your vacation with DH.

Tam, Glad your fundraiser was so successful! Sorry that I wasn't able to contribute to it.

Mary, It's always so much fun to have the GKS over but they sure do tire us out.

I want to thank everyone for keeping DS in your prayers.

Saturday we went to watch Payton's football game and Jocelyn cheerlead. It was so nice to see them. First thing Payton said are we going to your house Grandma? I had to tell him no not this time. His team won 50-12. It was a lot of fun to watch. And Payton played a lot. Nice to see a coach that plays all the kids the whole game. Jocelyn was a cute little cheerleader. They know more cheers than the varsity team Zac plays for. Then we went an visited a couple that we winter with. We had a nice time catching up with them.

Sunday we cleared the big room and removed the carpet except for where my computer sits. I have to do that today. We had a can of spray foam we had a crack that needed to be filled. The can wasn't working so hubby had this brillant idea to put a hole in it like you have to super glue. He used a nail and then he couldn't get it out. He had me hold the can and he used a hammer to pull the nail out and foam went all over the place including me. I turned my side to him and it was a good thing. It shot down me from head to arm. It was in my hair! It dries pretty quickly. I tried washing it off me and no go. Tried pulling my hair away from it and it isn't working. I cried now I was going to have to get my hair cut even shorter and I was already not happy with it as short as it was. I called Great Clips and they close at 4 so I had just over an hour. I did call the 800 number on the can and they are closed but have another number to call. The lady there said you usually have to cut your hair but some people have used peanut butter and got it out. I tried peanut butter on my hands and that didn't do anything so I decided a hair cut was my only answer. I told hubby he owes me big time now. I did peel some off last night and put vaseline on me (the lady told me use that) and a lot more has come off. It's like putting super glue on and trying to get it off. Hubby only had it on his hands and he used gasoline to get his off. I'm not using gasoline. I'll wait it out. The lady did say I could use nail polish with acetone, but they can't be good for your skin either. I did go to the neighbors with my camera and said will you take a picture of me of what my husband did to me. The kids were there and we all were laughing. Have to try and find some humor in it. It went all over the floor, missed my computer desk went on the recliner and then this morning we discovered it went on the ceiling to and peeled the paint off. I'll post pics later. I need to get the computer desk taken care of. Have a good day everyone!

Good morning my friends. The weekend was a fun and relaxing time for me. Saturday I had lunch and supper out with some shopping and going to see The Help at the theatre in between. Then yesterday I spent the afternoon with Rosie and John and read more of my current book in the evening. John is home sick today, so I think I'll spend a good bit of the day working downstairs cleaning, sorting, and straightening up. I got a great turquoise cardigan on sale at Kohl's that can go dressy or casual. I fell in love with it at first sight.

Marlene ~ It looks like it will indeed be a long 13 years the way DIL is acting. Hopefully things will get better with time. It's so important that you can let the grandkids know that they are still important to you in spite of what's going on with their parents.

Dusti ~ Sounds like lots of busy times for the girls at school. I'm sure you'll get along well while hubby is gone, but know that you'll all miss him. Glad that he arrived okay. The science kickoff sounds like a blast.

Wrennie ~ I'm on facebook but don't really use it so much as a social network as a a place where family and friends can see what I'm doing craftwise.

Trish ~ :hug :hug :hug Hang in there. Lots of losses for you and hubby.

Joanne ~ Glad you had a good trip to Williamsburg. Hope you have a wonderful time while there.

Tammy ~ Hooray for a successful fundraiser!

Catch you all later. :manyheart

Hi House. :) I've been working away since 6 a.m. and decided it's time to stop for the day...and visit with you and crochet. :hook

Trish ~ I was so sorry to read about all the things going on in your lives right now. :hug Take care of yourself and BF!

Christi ~ Here is a link to the up down stitch. It's super easy and I love the pattern it makes with color changes. Are you working on anything now?

http://crochet.about.com/library/weekly/aa010102.htm

Dusti ~ Oh, it sure is a long time to have DH so far away! I hope your weather stays good and you can squeeze in lots of crochet time. :manyheart Yes, it is way too quiet around here today! Gracie has been napping in beside his pack-n-play this morning...they are best buddies. :yes

Joanne ~ Have a wonderful vacation!

Linda ~ Your weekend sounds so nice. :) I'm sorry John is sick - I hope you and Kim don't catch any bugs! The sweater sounds great!

Marlene ~ OH NO! It sounds like one of our home repair disasters! Hopefully, the haircut will get rid of the foam and I hope you're able to remove the rest without too much skin damage. :hug I'm so glad you were able to see the grandkids at the game!

Hi to the rest of the House, too! :manyheart

I'd sure like to finish this scarf today and get some in the mail this week! :)

I want to thank everyone for keeping DS in your prayers.

Any time, Sweetie.

Saturday we went to watch Payton's football game and Jocelyn cheerlead. It was so nice to see them. First thing Payton said are we going to your house Grandma? I had to tell him no not this time. His team won 50-12. It was a lot of fun to watch. And Payton played a lot. Nice to see a coach that plays all the kids the whole game. Jocelyn was a cute little cheerleader. They know more cheers than the varsity team Zac plays for. Then we went an visited a couple that we winter with. We had a nice time catching up with them.

That's great that you got to see both of them in action.

Sunday we cleared the big room and removed the carpet except for where my computer sits. I have to do that today. We had a can of spray foam we had a crack that needed to be filled. The can wasn't working so hubby had this brillant idea to put a hole in it like you have to super glue. He used a nail and then he couldn't get it out. He had me hold the can and he used a hammer to pull the nail out and foam went all over the place including me. I turned my side to him and it was a good thing. It shot down me from head to arm. It was in my hair! It dries pretty quickly. I tried washing it off me and no go. Tried pulling my hair away from it and it isn't working. I cried now I was going to have to get my hair cut even shorter and I was already not happy with it as short as it was. I called Great Clips and they close at 4 so I had just over an hour. I did call the 800 number on the can and they are closed but have another number to call. The lady there said you usually have to cut your hair but some people have used peanut butter and got it out. I tried peanut butter on my hands and that didn't do anything so I decided a hair cut was my only answer. I told hubby he owes me big time now. I did peel some off last night and put vaseline on me (the lady told me use that) and a lot more has come off. It's like putting super glue on and trying to get it off. Hubby only had it on his hands and he used gasoline to get his off. I'm not using gasoline. I'll wait it out. The lady did say I could use nail polish with acetone, but they can't be good for your skin either. I did go to the neighbors with my camera and said will you take a picture of me of what my husband did to me. The kids were there and we all were laughing. Have to try and find some humor in it. It went all over the floor, missed my computer desk went on the recliner and then this morning we discovered it went on the ceiling to and peeled the paint off. I'll post pics later. I need to get the computer desk taken care of. Have a good day everyone!

:eek Oh, NO!!!!!!!!!!!! Hope it comes off okay. At least you know that your hair will grow back out and hopefully it won't too long to do it.

I ran some errands this afternoon. For one thing I had to refill my stash of dark chocolate. I was almost totally out! :eek Can't let that happen. Picked up some yarn, tea, and books at Big Lots. Now that I'm back I'll try to do a bit more downstairs.

Hey ladies :hi

Just checking in and yep you're right, I didn't go back to read anything. Sorry :( I'm STILL waiting to hear from the bank and I left 2 messages last week for the lady, so now I'm kind of getting worried :eek I have comcast coming wed morning for a pre-installation visit :think Although, they've already been there to perform the site survey :shrug

I hope all is well with everyone and know that I'm thinking about your every day that I'm not here! I miss you all very much :hug

Good morning everyone. It's cool, grey, overcast and dreary outside today. Feels like it could be getting ready to rain. I'm planning on coloring my hair this week, hopefully today. The grey is showing up a lot and just leaves it looking drab and lifeless. Putting in red-gold highlights will bring it back to life.

Hope you all have a good day.:manyheart

Good Morning, House. :hi DH left for Houston very early and I actually went back to sleep for a while! Zoe and Gracie were even quiet for a change. :lol

Today will be errands and grocery shopping...and more crochet time! Here are two scarves made with the Waverly yarn. The stripes are the up down stitch and the solid is another Shelly, of course. :hook Have a great morning. :manyheart

post-10699-135897698399_thumb.jpg

Good morning ~

It started raining overnight, and the raindrops are supposed to hand around for another 24 hours. I do not mind a steady, soaking rain (heaven knows, the northeastern area of the state needs the rain to bring the huge wildfires in the Boundary Waters Canoe Area under control), but we have some gusty winds that are enough to blow your hair around -- 45-60mph :eek. I brought all of the strawberry and tomato planters that I could move into the barn, because I do not want to chase them into the next county in the winds. The tarps and sawhoarse shelters I had rigged to protect the jalapeno and habanero peppers and pumpkins from frost blew to bits overnight. Bummer. The one good thing, is that the winds are blowing from the south and ushering in warmer temps, so none of the garden plants froze, even though they were exposed last night. Whew -- we can still make more salsa :whewI am not even going to bother to go out and try to right the gardens, today. I will wait until the storm passes, and then I will face it on Thursday.

I hope you all have a good day, today. I have finished 3 of 5 parts to my cardigan, and I am anxious to whipstitch them together, today. Other than that, I plan to write a letter to one of my college friends. Some days, it does not feel as though the girls' time at school is long enough for me to get all of my chores and playing done :blush

Oh, Marlene ~ I about cried while reading about the foam-o-fill getting all over you and into your hair. :hugPoor Dear! Good thinking to call the helpline on the can, but I wish they could have given you better suggestions. How are you doing, today? Was the hair stylist able to help you? Would you like me to make you a scarf to cover your head for a few weeks? I will, you know :yes What a mess. Are your carpet installers coming, today?

Mary ~ Your scarves are so pretty! I am within a couple of rows of finishing my Shelley scarf using Bernat Satin in Sea Shell (pale pink). I love how it looks, too. I never thought of Gracie missing Luke, too, but it stands to reason that she likes having a playmate more her size. How sweet :c9

Cindy ~ Did you sleep better, last night? I hope you were able to relax a bit and read in a warm bed, last night. Have a good day, today!

Linda ~ Do you do your own hair coloring? I hope you have a chance to get to the project, today. I have never colored my hair, but when I used to watch the girls helping each other in the dormitory, it looked waaaay more complicated than I could figure out on my own :lol Did John feel well enough to go in to work, today? Be careful so that you do not catch whatever bug he had :hug.

Marisa ~ The bank has not gotten back to you, yet? :think That would not have been acceptable when I worked in the Commercial/Ag Dept. of the bank :ohdear I sure hope your application goes through, soon!

Joanne ~ I hope your weather is nice, and that you are having a good time on your vacation. Are you staying in the same place that you did on your honeymoon? Have many things changed from what you remembered in Williamsburg? Enjoy your relaxing time with your DH.

Talk to you all, later.

Good Morning, House. :hi DH left for Houston very early and I actually went back to sleep for a while! Zoe and Gracie were even quiet for a change. :lol

Today will be errands and grocery shopping...and more crochet time! Here are two scarves made with the Waverly yarn. The stripes are the up down stitch and the solid is another Shelly, of course. :hook Have a great morning. :manyheart

Your scarves are gorgeous, Mary. :clap :clap :clap

Good morning ~

It started raining overnight, and the raindrops are supposed to hand around for another 24 hours. I do not mind a steady, soaking rain (heaven knows, the northeastern area of the state needs the rain to bring the huge wildfires in the Boundary Waters Canoe Area under control), but we have some gusty winds that are enough to blow your hair around -- 45-60mph :eek. I brought all of the strawberry and tomato planters that I could move into the barn, because I do not want to chase them into the next county in the winds. The tarps and sawhoarse shelters I had rigged to protect the jalapeno and habanero peppers and pumpkins from frost blew to bits overnight. Bummer. The one good thing, is that the winds are blowing from the south and ushering in warmer temps, so none of the garden plants froze, even though they were exposed last night. Whew -- we can still make more salsa :whewI am not even going to bother to go out and try to right the gardens, today. I will wait until the storm passes, and then I will face it on Thursday.

I hope you all have a good day, today. I have finished 3 of 5 parts to my cardigan, and I am anxious to whipstitch them together, today. Other than that, I plan to write a letter to one of my college friends. Some days, it does not feel as though the girls' time at school is long enough for me to get all of my chores and playing done :blush

Linda ~ Do you do your own hair coloring? I hope you have a chance to get to the project, today. I have never colored my hair, but when I used to watch the girls helping each other in the dormitory, it looked waaaay more complicated than I could figure out on my own :lol Did John feel well enough to go in to work, today? Be careful so that you do not catch whatever bug he had :hug.

I'm glad your garden is okay, Dusti. And, yes, I do my own hair coloring. I've had it done a few times, but the kits are so easy to use anymore that it just isn't worth the difference in price to have it done professionally. I've been doing my own hair coloring for over 40 years and have yet to have it turn out poorly.

Good morning! Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers.:hug Everything has quieted down for the most part around here. Still no baby though!!!!Poor DD is so done being pregnant!LOL It hasn't helped that our summer decided to get here now. It's been in the high 90's the last few days and supposed to continue for a while! Here's a pic of the blanket that I finally finished for the baby!

post-37453-135897698426_thumb.jpg

Mary-love the scarves! I can't find Waverly here yet.:(

Dusti-Sounds like you are busy as ever! There just never seems like there is enough time in a day to get everything done!

Marlene-:eek So sorry about your hair!:hug I agree DH owes you huge for that one!

Marisa-Hi! Sorry that the bank hasn't gotten back to you yet! Hope you hear from them asap!:hug

Linda-I just colored my hair a few days ago and am so happy that the grey is gone! I will go in and have highlights added to it though.

Cindy-Hope you slept better last night! At least work was quiet for you.:hug

Joanne-Glad you get to enjoy your vacation and that the weather is cooperating!

Tam-Congrats on a successful fundraiser!:hug

Hi and :hug:manyheart to everyone else!

Not going to do much today but I need to put chlorine in the pool and turn the pump back on since the weather has decided to be swim friendly! Need to get started on a blanket for the next grandbaby!LOL! BF went hunting this weekend but they didn't see any bucks where they were! :cheer So no venison fo us! I am heartbroken:devil. I don't do game, just can't bring myself to eat it.

Have a great day everyone!

Good morning! Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers.:hug Everything has quieted down for the most part around here. Still no baby though!!!!Poor DD is so done being pregnant!LOL It hasn't helped that our summer decided to get here now. It's been in the high 90's the last few days and supposed to continue for a while! Here's a pic of the blanket that I finally finished for the baby!

This weather is sure flukey this year. Hope baby comes soon. The last weeks are by far and away the worst. :hug :hug

Wrennie, Busy, busy, busy you are! Do you burn wood for heat?

:yes I go through 8 cords a winter on average.

I don't like it as hot as Marton did so I may use less.

Wrennie ~ I'm on facebook but don't really use it so much as a social network as a a place where family and friends can see what I'm doing craftwise.

Well I love to see crafts. maybe I'll look you up. My real name is Nancy so watch for me I'll probably pop in there tomorrow from the library.

VERY nice!!!

HI all,

Had another nice day today and now we're settling into the room for the evening. I finished my son-in-law's scarf and started a Shelly scarf with Debbie Stoller's Bamboo ewe I had gotten on clearance while on vacation in Maryland earlier this summer. I went to the JoAnn's down here in Williamsburg on the hunt for Waverly yarn--but alas, they don't have it either!!!!

Marlene- I hope that the hairdresser was able to do something with your hair!! Oh, how frightening :eek and let me tell, you if it happened to me, DH would owe me BIG time--for a LONG time:lol:lol

Dusti- Hope the gardens survive the winds!!! Glad to hear that DH made it safely to China (or was it Japan:think). Hope you and the girls are doing ok in the nasty weather!

Cindy- Glad to hear that you had an easy day at work. How was today?

Linda- There is a Hancock fabrics here in Williamsburg, and I immediately thought of you! We don't have them in NJ so of course I had to go in and check it out. Did you get a chance to color your hair. I'm petrified of coloring my own hair- I have visions of it turning pink or green or purple or some other color that I didn't intend for it to turn out!!

Mary- Love the scarves. I like the "up-down" stitch. I've done that before, but didn't know that's what it was called. I was learning to crochet and getting ok with different stitches so I made a scarf with the "up down" stitch--not knowing that it was an "official" stitch:lol:lol:lol

Marisa- Prayers, positive thoughts, fingers/toes crossed that the bank gets back to you SOON!!!!

To everyone else--thinking of you and sending hugs to all!

Hi Ladies. :) Thanks to all of you for the compliments on my scarves. :manyheart I seem to be addicted to making them, but am thinking about another RR, too.

Dusti ~ Oh, I hope you and the girls haven't blown away! ;) Can't wait to see your cardigan - what yarn are you using? And Bernat Satin sounds perfect for the scarf...it's so soft!

Trish ~ The baby ghan is adorable! :c9 I'm glad things have settled down a little for you all - you've had way too much to deal with lately. :hug

Joanne ~ It's always fun to go shopping in other cities! Our Hancock's closed a few years ago - I'm not sure if there are any in the rest of the area or not. How long will you be gone? Enjoy!

Wrennie ~ Hi! 8 cords of wood! We go through about 2 cords each winter, but aren't using it for a heat source. Have you had any crochet time lately? :yarn

Hi Marisa! Keeping my fingers crossed that you hear something soon. :manyheart Gee, they should have let you know something by now! Keep us posted!

I haven't crocheted yet today, but plan on doing that now. :hook Have a good evening, everyone.

Hello everyone. It was a little busier at work today, but not too bad.

This evening DD and I went to Kohls, since I got a 30% off offer. I bought a couple of tops, but dd bought lots of things, so it was worth the trip, (for her at least!)

Marlene, did the hairdresser fix your hair?

Marissa, did you hear from the bank?

Trish and Mary, nice work. It seems like its been a while since we actually saw any projects here. Trish, hope to hear baby news very soon!

Joanne, glad you are having a good time. No Waverly yarn at our Joann's either. However, the Joann's nearest me is moving into a much larger space, so maybe they will get it when that store opens.

Dusti, sounds like you had some violent weather. We finally got some rain yesterday, but no wind. We had frost warnings, but no frost.

Wrennie, wow, 8 cords of wood! Seems like that ought to be enough to keep you nice and cozy!

Linda, I've never colored my hair, although I'm beginning to get some gray, so maybe I should think about it. Is it hard to get good results?

I talked to my dad's doctor today, and things are looking pretty bad for him. They cannot clear his pneumonia and are pretty much out of treatment options. The time is coming when we will need to make some tough decisions. Prayers and good thoughts would be appreciated.

On the other hand, my mom had an MRI a few weeks ago, which shows quite a bit of improvement, so we also have some good news to go with the bad.

Oldest dd invited me to lunch and to the Zoo with her and the boys tomorrow. I'm not sure yet if I will go, (i ought to do laundry), but I probably will. (unless the predicted rain materializes!)

Good morning, everyone. It's still cloudy and grey and cool here today. I'll post pictures in the next day or so. I finished off crocheting and hiding tails on 5 preemie afghans and 3 preemie hats yesterday. I also put together more squares for the signature star quilt. I plan on putting some of those squares together today, so that everyone can get a bit of an idea of what it will eventually look like.

Didn't get to my hair yesterday but it's still on the list for this week. I usually use the L'Oreal products when I do my hair. They don't smell as bad as some of the others and don't seem to be as harsh while still doing a nice job of adding highlights and covering the gray.

Cindy ~ Hugs and prayers coming your way. Your dad's condition does not sound at all good. Hard decisions are just that - HARD! Glad that news on your mom was good. :hug :hug :hug :hug

Joanne ~ It sounds like you are having lots of fun. We have a Hancock Fabrics in Marietta (Atlanta suburb) and they have lots of fun fabrics.

Hope everyone has a good day. I'll catch you all later. :manyheart

Good morning, its gray and gloomy here today, but it doesn't really "feel" like rain. Younger DD and I will likely go to the Zoo with my grandsons and older DD today, since it is the second youngest little guys birthday today. I bought DD and family a zoo pass for Christmas, and she can take two guests for free, so it will be cheap entertainment, (if you discount the fact that I paid for it in the first place!)

Oldest Dd also has an idea for a new place to go for lunch , so we'll try that out as well. As an added bonus, our Sunday paper had an article about a new yarn shop that caters to both knitters and crocheters and that shop is in the same neighborhood. The accompanying picture showed the owner crocheting. If I can find it, I am going to check it out.

But first...laundry....

Good Morning!

Cindy ~ I'm so sorry about your dad. :hug Please let us know if there's any change...hopefully for the better!

Have fun at the zoo. :) We bought a pass for DD, too! Luke is free until he's 3, so then we'll switch it to a family pass. So far, his favorites are the aquariums and zebras. :lol

Linda ~ Way to go on weaving in all of those ends. :cheer Looking forward to pictures. :yes

Hi to all of the House!

I cleaned out the big closet under the stairs this a.m. :blush I found another two tote bags with scarves partially finished. :lol So now I have three going. :hook Today is cleaning, laundry and crocheting. :)

¸¸.•*"Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ"*•.¸¸ GOOD MORNING HOUSE¸¸.•*"Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ"*•.¸¸

how is everyone doing?

Gosh I miss you guys! I have been so busy getting ready for the craft fair this weekend! I'm super excited about it! You ladies are such a blessing to me! Thank you for all your help with the fundraiser and fair! Linda...... no surprise... but your quilt was the first thing auctioned and highest price! You do great work my friend! Thank you!! All the items that was sent that didnt go in the Fundraiser will go on my craft table in hopes to sell and bring in more $$$ for hubby!!! I'm working on my pricing sheet today!

I have to be honest... I have not been good at all at keeping up with whats going on with you all! I am so sorry!

Its a beautiful Fall day here today... sun is shinning... there is a cool crispness in the air.... birds are peeping... deer and other animals are rustling in the woods ........ Today is a good day for soup! Just might have to make a pot of homemade soup this afternoon! hmmm... yeah.... that sounds like a good idea! Poor Patrick is getting wisdom teeth in ... so a nice soft dinner would be nice for him! :)

It was Homecoming this last weekend........ Patrick looked fantastic in his tux once again this year!

post-18634-135897698525_thumb.jpg

He had so much fun at the dance!

In November my sweet Michael gets to have his first school dance! :D

7th & 8th grade Winter Dance.... LOL... He is gonna be so cute!

Now my little David has been busy crafting and creating! I helped him work on a Science project where he had to create a 'cell' hehehehee... we made his from a pizza... so when he was done giving his demonstration.. the class got to eat it!

He has two pet praying mantis now! OMy!

Well.... back to work here. I need to keep getting this ready for the Fair! You all have a Wonderful Wednesday!

love you guys

:heart

:mug

post-18634-135897698522_thumb.jpg

Archived