Lot's of Peaches and Cream for Totes(Img Heavy)

Tampa Doll

I made a mistake of rearranging my cotton yarn yesterday, because I ordered about 7 cones of Peaches and cream, and they will be in today.

Anyway, DH was walking by the room and say whoo, what is all that. I sheepishly said my cotton yarn. Buy wait, I did not buy it all, Crochetluvknot and LegalWoman17 gave me quite a bit. He said, the girls don't have anything to worry about with the totes, you have at least 2 years or more there. He hasn't see the balls of cotton yarn I have.:devil

So he came back and took pictures of the cones. Some I was rewinding into cakes and some I was just tagging the amount of yarn left on the cone.

Someone asked what I would do, now the Peaches and Cream will be no more. So I thought I would show it off, and let you know, the totes will continue.

post-105-135897629013_thumb.jpg

That is a queen size bed the stash is on.:devil

post-105-135897629004_thumb.jpg

post-105-13589762901_thumb.jpg

wow, quite the collection! Our tote gazing days will not end for a while!! I absolutely WANT your shams! I have the quilt that matches them, and needed four, but only have two! dang it!! SO i have to put the other two pillows underneath the pretty shammed ones, he he he.....No one knows, cept me, course!;)

:rofl looks like my cone stash and I won't even mention the balls I have either. And, I keep watching to see if they have sales on it :lol

I :heart my Peaches and Cream and will miss it when it's gone. So :(

Can I come to your house to play? :yay

Wow, I could get lost in that so easily. So many beautiful colors but love the black/white at the front. lol

The Peaches and cream has about 14 ounces per cone and yes I like it alot. I will miss it when it is gone.

The large cones are on the bed, the smaller cones have been used in totes and I am rewinding them into cakes.

I just read on the web site for Peaches and Cream, that they will close on Feb 22, but reopen on Feb 28th. They will start shipping again ont eh 28th. I wonder if the price will come down?

I have everything back in it's place and a spot for the new stuff.:cheer

Wow sweetie what a collection of rainbows of colors... My dream ...

Thanks for sharing all them colors with us..

Please do share photos of the ones you are expecting today... I'd love to see them colors too...

hugs

Lillibet

A woman NEEDS her stash! I find the more I have, the more good ideas it gives me.

I recently organized all my yarn into clear 58 qt bins, and discovered I had 7 bins of cotton ~ 1 1/2 of cones and 5 1/2 of balls. I never thought I had that much, but I hit some fabulous sales at Michaels and JoAnn's and had just left most of it in the store bags. I now see that wasn't a good idea.

One thing I did, which I now love, is that before putting the balls in the bins, I put them all in 1 and 2 gallon zip bags according to dye lots. Now it is soooo easy to find what I need.

One thing I did, which I now love, is that before putting the balls in the bins, I put them all in 1 and 2 gallon zip bags according to dye lots. Now it is soooo easy to find what I need.

I just did this with some of my balls. I even put the dye lot number on the bags.

Tomorrow I tackle the balls and take them out of the cardboard boxes they are in.

I am trying to really organize all my yarn.:hook

I just did this with some of my balls. I even put the dye lot number on the bags.

Tomorrow I tackle the balls and take them out of the cardboard boxes they are in.

I am trying to really organize all my yarn.:hook

Mary Jo, when you are done there would you kindly come up here to AZ and help me do my yarn room :) you can bring a uhaul and take some home with you for helping

oh cool! i just saw that cone of orange/black/white. I LOVE that. It is OSU (Oklahoma State Cowboys) colors! lol Go Pokes. :D

Wow, hats off to you for accumulating such a gorgeous stash! Its all part of the fun looking at it and admiring it and getting it organised then letting your imagination run wild with all the ideas of things you can make! Now all I need is my own yarn room so I can do all these things too!

Ah cotton yarn....the feel, the texture, how I love it! And my large plastic tote of it! But let's not talk about the 3 large totes full of wool I own. Oh and the 5 other totes of all other types. Yes let's not and just say, why yes Mary Jo YOU have a lot of yarn! No one else that I know has an issue, oh no and certainly no one on here!

Archived