Curtain

Apak

I started this curtain for my friend almost 2 years ago (so it's kind of historical one :lol). I almost finished it then, only 2 final rounds left. Then because of my friend's life issues the curtain spent a long time in my wardrobe. Some time ago we came back to the case ;) My friend was VERY happy when she saw it BUT she asked me... if I could make it a bit longer?....:yarn .... and make another one to have a set?.... :rofl

Oh well, how could I say NO?

Anyway, this is the first one. Not ironed, not starched - I leave these nice activities for my friend, when she has both of curtains. This one is about 1,20m wide and 1,35m long. I used Maxi Madame Tricote thread, size 10 I guess. The pattern is from one of Polish books on crochet curtains ("Diana Robótki Extra - Zazdrostki" 2/2008)

post-30828-135897620396_thumb.jpg

post-30828-135897620387_thumb.jpg

post-30828-135897620393_thumb.jpg

Thank you!

Gorgeous! How long did it take you to work the first one up before your hiatus?

It's hard to say. This curtain is made of squares (and a few triangles) crocheted in rounds - you join them in the last round. I checked - it takes about 45 minutes - 1 hour to complete the square. So how long it will take to make the whole curtain? It depends on how much time you spend crocheting a day / a week / a month.... - and on the curtain's size.

I am not able to concentrate on the same pattern over and over again :lol so I needed some breaks for other small projects :hook

• 3 weeks later...

Stunning curtains!!! I can imagine how much work that took. I made one curtain & the design wasn't as difficult as that one & it seemed to take forever. Great job!

• 9 months later...

Archived