Wedding set

Apak

OK, someone can say: "oh no, butterflies again!!!! Couldn't this girl make anything new?????" - but I want to show you "the wedding set" for my cousin. It was "family input" and turned out great ;)

The groom's mother - my aunt - made the butterflies and put them on the guests' cards on the table, so everybody could take one home. The butterflies were white and orange because these were the decorations colours. post-30828-135897547116_thumb.jpg

My other aunt decorated the glass. post-30828-135897547108_thumb.jpg

And I made another bike - this time I used sunflowers - bride's favourite flowers. Yes, of course, I could crochet them too...... if I had more time maybe? post-30828-135897547114_thumb.jpg

And I cross stitched a simple picture instead of a card. post-30828-135897547118_thumb.jpg

post-30828-1358975471_thumb.jpg

post-30828-135897547111_thumb.jpg

I can not believe I missed this. Anna, they are just great. You can never have enough butterflies.

I am sure the Bride and Groom love the glasses and the guest loved the placecards. The bike is just beautiful.:hook

Thank you all!

I can only add that today I broke the butterfly record :lol because it was my grandma's 80th birthday (!!!!) so she got the basket of 80 butterflies... :cheer She loved it!

Thank you all!

I can only add that today I broke the butterfly record :lol because it was my grandma's 80th birthday (!!!!) so she got the basket of 80 butterflies... :cheer She loved it!

Makes one wonder how sane....:lol

Archived