Need Opinion - new purse I'm making **UPDATED WITH FINISHED PICS**

WVUAlesha

Another vote for white! White would bring out the white in the flower and it would be consistent. Variegated in such a small area would just look like you used different colors, or maybe all one color, depending on what showed. Of course a third alternative would be to just match the button color.

That's such a great little purse, Alesha! -Nicely done!

If the needle was in my hand I'd opt for the variegated, but with only the blue hues visible atop your kicky pink button.

I love it :) I think either would look great. I usually use the same color thread as what I'm sewing on but in this instance I think either one would look nice.

Another vote for white! White would bring out the white in the flower and it would be consistent. Variegated in such a small area would just look like you used different colors, or maybe all one color, depending on what showed. Of course a third alternative would be to just match the button color.

Another vote for white, as it would highlight the button.:hook

Ok...first of all...beautiful purse! I would go with the variegated but make sure the right colors are showing when you sew it. Great job!

I vote for white! lol I think whits would tie the flower in better! In the end, its really what YOU want it to be

Archived