Our House [Archive 5]

Super Granny

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:think Dunno about you, but I've never found SWEAT to be comfy... :rofl :rofl

(You get misunderstood award for the day!)

:lol Thanks for the laughs!

So, I started another saltine project last night. This one I have no deadline for so I'm going to take it slow and do it as I can. I'm doing the Diamond Square design by Leslie Greiff . I started it last night and got half of the first square done. These go so quick.

Joyce

Hi Joyce. Glad you're back. :hook

Yup, except it almost hurt her when she almost fell off her chair laughing. :lol I have startitus this week. :devil

I need some of your finishitus these days. :D

Good Morning, everyone. :)

Karen ~ 21 more added.

Hi Donna ~ 32 solids added.

I crawled in bed at 8:30 last night to watch TV...next thing I know it's 7 a.m. DH will be home tomorrow and I have got to get some things done...or maybe not. :lol I'd rather be crocheting. :yes

Hi guys not worked on my cat quilt for a while, but the main section is completed and just need to figure out what to do for the border.

Could have come out better, but I think it looks O.K

Good morning everyone

I have been busy with my Grecian Tiles squares and now have 75 made, only 115 left to make. I still havent done any saltines in awhile now.

Cara hows the BB coming along.

Roxy Im sure your ghan looks fabulous.

Mary :hi you obviously needed the sleep.

Tracy thats hilarious, how many projects do you have on the go now. :lol

Mary - I climbed into bed about the time you were getting up. I love weekends :D

Roxy - Can't wait to see your cat quilt :cheer Judy's right...we're our own worst critics :yes

Wendy - BB is on hold for just a bit. Finishing up an SP project then I need to get to work on the few Christmas things I'm doing :hook

:hi Wendy. Hmm, I have the baby rainbow ghan, Casa, ATW, *****, scripture ghan, Kyla's :knit shrug, angel ghan. And I have some plans to be making some dishcloths in the near future. Kept all my cotton out when I packed this afternoon so I could make some. :yes

I don't know how you keep all that straight :eek I'm be in total overload. I'm impressed by folks that can do more than one thing at a time and not totally melt down :P

LOVE your siggy line!! :rofl :rofl :rofl

My thoughts are to not wait until the debt is paid off to start school. If you can still work PT and make your payments, you'll be able to pay them off faster in the long run with a better job. I agree you should take as many courses at your local college as possible. You often get better attention at the community college level because there are fewer students. Being cheaper is just a real nice bonus. I would ask the "big" college about transferring credits before you start though, just to make sure.

I only have about a year left before my debt is paid off. And that'll be credit card debt. Right now I work two jobs, and I wouldn't be able to work just part time going back to school. I need to make sure I have benefits now thanks to the MS. Stupid disorders :lol The PTA program isn't at a "big" school either, it's at a community college. It's just at a community college further about an hour away from me to the east or the south (there's two different schools offering the program). So I would look at what courses I could take at my community college, then transfer to the one that has the program for just the program itself.

Oooh, count me in ~ I love weekends, too :yes DH is deer hunting this weekend, and we were hit with our first snow of the season, but it is still a good day. I stocked up on groceries a couple of days ago, and the girls and I are happily snuggled into the house. We have ingredients to do some baking to stash in the freezer for next month, we have a couple of boxes of toys to pack for a local charity drive, and we have new books from the Book Fair to read as time allows. Doesn't that sound like a great way to spend a couple of days?!?

Mary ~ please add 25 solids.

I look forward to some :crocheting time this evening, once bath time has come-and-gone. My IC will be 3/4 completed by the end of this weekend :yay

Hope everyone is doing well!

Cara, I need the variety or I get bored. :lol

I agree, I get bored with the same project as well.

Oooh, count me in ~ I love weekends, too :yes DH is deer hunting this weekend, and we were hit with our first snow of the season, but it is still a good day. I stocked up on groceries a couple of days ago, and the girls and I are happily snuggled into the house. We have ingredients to do some baking to stash in the freezer for next month, we have a couple of boxes of toys to pack for a local charity drive, and we have new books from the Book Fair to read as time allows. Doesn't that sound like a great way to spend a couple of days?!?

It sounds perfect to me. :yes

Ooh, I forgot how much fun storms can be. Darn it all that I live in Buffalo and we go out in just about ANY weather. Although, there are a few days a year where we get so much snow dumped on us at once (feet-worth) that the plows can't get to it soon enough.

Hello Everybody,

I've been MIA since July. I haven't had any management staff. The 2 I was training are dragging their feet and the DM won't let me certify them until they finish the book. I've had to open 7am and close 10pm my store every single day. I have a loaner ASM in order for me to get this weekend off. My DM is going to recruit me an assistant and forget about trying to train supervisors. It will cut the hourly people hours but it will give me my life back.

I've missed everybody.

I hope everyone is doing well.

Hi Valerie! It's so good to see you here again. Your schedule sounds horrible...you've got to have more time to spend with us! :hook

Dusty, it sounds like a wonderful, cozy weekend. :) 25 more squares added.

Hi to everyone else, too. :manyheart Early to bed for me again and maybe by tomorrow this cold will be out of here. :yes

Hello Everybody,

I've been MIA since July. I haven't had any management staff. The 2 I was training are dragging their feet and the DM won't let me certify them until they finish the book. I've had to open 7am and close 10pm my store every single day. I have a loaner ASM in order for me to get this weekend off. My DM is going to recruit me an assistant and forget about trying to train supervisors. It will cut the hourly people hours but it will give me my life back.

I've missed everybody.

I hope everyone is doing well.

Hi, stranger:hug:manyheart

We started the Scripture ghan....and are working on one pattern every few days...the numbers of the patterns are in my siggy line if you feel like playing hooky and :crocheting

I hope everthing is okay!

Hello Wendy, Judianne, and Mary and the rest of the gang.

Yes Judianne, I do want to jump in. I've wanted to that since I joined the 'Ville. I am doing ok, just exhausted. I did manage to do a few saltines yesterday between my snoozes.

Wendy and Mary, I will have to take 2 weeks vacation before the end of the year. Help is suppose on the way.

Have a good day all.

Just wanted to stop by this morning and say hi! :clap Its my bday so I will probably not be on a whole lot today, and we were gone alllllll day yesterday for Lamaze, dinner and then we watched the Red Wings and conked out :lol

Archived