Our House [Archive 5]

Super Granny

Morning everyone! :waving Im up late this morning, which Im gonna blame on my hubbys from scratch spaghetti! mmmm. In the 3+ years we have been together hes never REALLY made me a meal like that so it was super special. He's just usually never home to do it. We had some yummy cheesecake for desert, which is my fav. :drool

Our rocker should be here in less than two weeks. I would have one now but I didn't want creme as the cushion color so we ordered it off the internet. Im excited about it though! :D

Its 32 here, and isn't supposed to get any higher apparently. :wbrr Problem with MI is that last week we were hitting the low 70s

Mary 44 more solids for me please... the end is in site!! :hook

DH sounds like a sweetheart. :yes I know you'll be so happy to get your rocking chair. 44 solids added. :hook

Mary, this one is for niece, Mande-Mari. :manyheart
Awww - I love that name!

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:waving Good Morning, :waving

Just wanted to stop in and say HI !!!!! I am still working on my rebelghan, I only have about 40 squares to go, but been working on other stuff for christmas for the little ones.

Ya'll take care and b good!!!

Cathy

Tracy - Ducky looks great :clap

Erin - Hooray for DH making supper :clap Glad you held out for the chair you wanted.

Mary - Good morning dear :hug Is it looking like rain on your end of the interstate? It's looking a mite gloomy here this morning.

Cathy - Can't wait to see the rebel ghan :cheer Oooh and grats on the BICO :clap Isn't it great when something actually works? :lol

Like I said gloomy and gray here today. That would be okay but it's hot too :P But if there's rain on the way that would probably explain why my knee hurt so much yesterday. Still hurts but I've got stuff to do. Gonna do the FlyLady thing with it though. I just have to get all my stuff out of the way in my craft room so workmen can get there on Thursday. Not as simple as it sounds :lol

Misa,

Would you happen to know where I can get a star pattern? I only need about 7 of them.

I love your Santa Dolls.... they are absolutely precious!!!!

Cathy

Hmmm, no I don't have one. Donna (sewnsew) did a ghan a while back that had little stars appliqued on it, I do believe. Maybe she has a source :yes

BTW, I did one of those baby its cold outside sweaters, my first clothing experience ever and it came out!! I was so proud!!!!!!!

I've done a few BICOs and they all turned out nice. WEll, the last one not so much, but that's the fault of the yarns not looking great together, had nothign to do with the pattern. I sould post a picture. It's one of those oddballs that actually looks BETTER in the picture than in person. :lol

Like I said gloomy and gray here today. That would be okay but it's hot too :P But if there's rain on the way that would probably explain why my knee hurt so much yesterday. Still hurts but I've got stuff to do. Gonna do the FlyLady thing with it though. I just have to get all my stuff out of the way in my craft room so workmen can get there on Thursday. Not as simple as it sounds :lol

Jeez, if I had to empty my craft room, it would take me WEEKS.

I am doing a modified flylady today, too. I've got a few nasty projects on my to do list, and just rotating through them. That way I don't get to the point of wanting to scream too loudy. Listening to my choir CD at the same time and practicing. I'd like to get to the point where I don't need my music... They encourage it, but I've never done it before. All of a sudden my mind will go blank and I have no idea what to sing.... :oops

I thought today was gonna be a good day to do some chores and crochet, but its not turning out so good! The pressure Alex is putting on my lowers is pretty uncomfy so I've been laying down a lot and that doesn't work for crochet because then I get numb tingles in the hands. The kidos(cats) have been VERY whiney and needy it seems today. Ninny is in heat BAH!! Then fatso(oreo) has to be on momma's lap. Hubby usually has today off but is working and I know hes gonna be miserable when he comes home cause its flippin' cold! Also, that cold, that awesome little bug thats been floating around...yeah Im REALLY feeling that today. Hoping its just the weather *fingers crossed* I think Im gonna try to make some saltines with a big mug of cocoa

Hi all! Been a bit since I popped on over here. Sorry about that. having issues & last night was the final straw. So now I am in divorce land & going to file papers this week I guess. I dunno right now. I also foud out I need surgery. Oh not going too well for me.

I am going to wait till the new year to start on my pink ribbon afghan. I guess I should figure out how many solids & bi-colors I need and even it out so I put sections together at a time (see I was reading!).

I'll keep on reading & all that. But I'll start my blankie soon!

Hi all! Been a bit since I popped on over here. Sorry about that. having issues & last night was the final straw. So now I am in divorce land & going to file papers this week I guess. I dunno right now. I also foud out I need surgery. Oh not going too well for me.

I am going to wait till the new year to start on my pink ribbon afghan. I guess I should figure out how many solids & bi-colors I need and even it out so I put sections together at a time (see I was reading!).

:hug:hug:hug:hug:hug

Oh you are definitely in need of some huggies :hug :hug :hug

The funny thing is I was literally just thinking about you and wondering how the efforts to get money together for your son's camp is going. I'm sorry for the difficulties and my heart goes out to you. Lots of :hugfor you and your boys.

The funny thing is I was literally just thinking about you and wondering how the efforts to get money together for your son's camp is going. I'm sorry for the difficulties and my heart goes out to you. Lots of :hugfor you and your boys.

I got all the money but $8. That will be done when I get a child support check. If I do. :hug

Oh you are definitely in need of some huggies :hug :hug :hug
:hug:hug:hug:hug:hug

Thanks! :hug I'll be ok. I am stuck with him being a room mate till Feb though. Never marry your best friend people. Then you have no one to talk to when it's over.

Can she just come live with me? I think it'd be easier for me :lol

Oh yea... a good idea!

No need to apologize - we're always here for friends going through all kinds of issues...

No need to apologize - we're always here for friends going through all kinds of issues...

Yep, yep :yes These ladies have saved my sanity many a time :manyheart We are very good listeners and we never mind a good old fashioned rant :D

:hug:manyheart

I got all the money but $8. That will be done when I get a child support check. If I do. :hug

Thanks! :hug I'll be ok. I am stuck with him being a room mate till Feb though. Never marry your best friend people. Then you have no one to talk to when it's over.

Let me know if you don't get the child support check. I'll be more than happy to help you out. And you always have us for as much as you want to share. :hug

Just a quick "Hi" before I shut down...we're supposed to have severe weather and the thunder and lightning have just started. :( Wouldn't you know I have planned dinner around using the grill? :lol

Have a good evening, everyone. :manyheart

Archived