Our House [Archive 5]

Super Granny

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hi Ladies! I hope you are all having a great weekend. :)

Your blog is really nice, Val. I vote for #6. :D Let us know what you decide.

Tracy, how great that Kyla and Wendy's daughter are knitting with you all! Tell Denise Hi from us. :manyheart

Hi Shay! I vote for the Casa, too. :hook Spice is a darling name for a kitten. :c9

We worked in the yard this morning until the heat was too much. Gracie played in the back with the sprinkler and a 5 gallon bucket. :lol We're planning on a quiet weekend and I sure hope to get in some time with my hook. :yes

I like #6 best....it pops more.There use to be a blog with the larger version but i cant find it now...will keep looking though.

Actually, I think I might have a change in patterns :lol I got my email from Caron today and it had this pattern in it. I really like it, Dad said he likes it better (I phrased it as I can't decide which one to do next :D) and it looks like it'll be easier to re-size. Shaylen, I saw the re-sized one to make it bigger and I didn't like how it was. I figured I'll increase the number of center stars as needed to increase it. But guess I won't be doing that now :lol

Hi, everyone. It's been a fairly quiet day here. John went to the hunting lodge to check things out and retrieve the meat from the wild sow he shot last time he was there. While out a 200 pound boar ran across the path in front of him. He didn't have his gun with him so it went free. I made Kim waffles this noon. 4 with blueberries and the rest with chopped cherries in them. I also added some grated lemon peel, nutmeg, and cinnamon to the batter. Put together another preemie afghan. I don't normally like picots, but I've discovered that when done with yarn they aren't that bad and make a very pretty border on the preemie ghans. I do a sc, 3 chain picot, skip one stitch and sc in the next stitch all the way around and love the results.

Can you come cook for us??Pretty please........:D

:rofl Sounds like that boar was just taunting John :rofl

Yup....like....Nah, Nah...:devil

Actually, I think I might have a change in patterns :lol I got my email from Caron today and it had this pattern in it. I really like it, Dad said he likes it better (I phrased it as I can't decide which one to do next :D) and it looks like it'll be easier to re-size. Shaylen, I saw the re-sized one to make it bigger and I didn't like how it was. I figured I'll increase the number of center stars as needed to increase it. But guess I won't be doing that now :lol

I saw that pattern, too. It's pretty, but not for me...

Oh that is pretty...are you going to use those colors??

Oh that is pretty...are you going to use those colors??

Those colors are calling to me, but when I asked Dad's opinion on what colors to use (thankfully I'm always asking for peoples thoughts and opinions on projects :lol) he said shades of blue. I still have some sky and capecod blue leftover from a bag I did awhile ago. So I might start using that.

Whew............... you can mark me down for 35 more solids.

I worked on them yesterday and feel good about how many I got done.

I really need to keep focused on getting this quiltghan done. I want to keep moving with more of them. I would love to make one for each of my grandbabies for Christmas. :hook

:heart

:mug

I got the email too and thought that was a lovely ghan :yes Not that I'm gonna make it but it is very pretty :yes

Mary, 51 solids, please.

Once I finish attaching this last strip I have 21 more saltines to make for the last side, then I'll finish off the ATW with a simple edge.

Mary, 51 solids, please.

Once I finish attaching this last strip I have 21 more saltines to make for the last side, then I'll finish off the ATW with a simple edge.

Go Judy! :cheer Go Judy! :cheer

Archived