Friendship-ghan Square CAL...UPDATED IN POST 1

TurtleLvr

I got 3 squares done today! Along with some more progress on our "secret" project. Then finished the TLC tote and project case. :cheer

:turtle:vheart

:yay yay I slept all afternoon I was really tired for some reason. haha so I didn't do anything and now I don't even want to cook dinner so I'm ordering chinease

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
yepperoo!! :D

we're driving to Texas first to get on a Cruise Ship.... Sail for a week.. then drive from Texas to YOU!!!! :yay

:heart

:mug

:clap I can't wait to see you and the family again!!!! :clap

[ATTACH]22816[/ATTACH]

GOOD EVENING...................

How has everyone been?

I have been so slack on keeping up with this thread! Please forgive me!!

Whats going on here? Any new fun stuff?

How many have their friendship'ghans done? I dont... I still need squares.

I have been making squares... getting some gifts done... working on some swap items and running to baseball game after baseball game of my boys! :whew

Okay... I need a coffee refill... but wanted to check in after being gone too long!

Catch up more later!

I have almost enough squares to get mine done and have been working on edging them all.

:sun....... Good Morning kids..........

how is everyone this fine sunny morning?

I have a busy day ahead of me! I'll be able to take some yarn with me tonight to my sons baseball game ... so I'm going to work on some squares for you ladies! :yay!

okay... off for a coffee refill and toss a load of laundry in!

have a GREAT day all.

:clap I can't wait to see you and the family again!!!! :clapOH... I cant wait to see you again!!! We need to spend a little more time together this time!

I have almost enough squares to get mine done and have been working on edging them all. Good deal! I cant wait to get moving on mine!

Morning everyone! I'm hoping to start edging my comfortghan when I get back from Iowa. I'll probably have tons of questions! This is my first block afghan!

I remember a lot of people saying that they don't like Caron SS for squares (which I totally understand) but would anyone have a problem with a Caron SS double-stranded square? I just have so much SS in my stash, I'm really trying to find different ways to use it up for different projects before I go out to buy more stash stuff!

:sun....... Good Morning kids..........

how is everyone this fine sunny morning?

I have a busy day ahead of me! I'll be able to take some yarn with me tonight to my sons baseball game ... so I'm going to work on some squares for you ladies! :yay!

okay... off for a coffee refill and toss a load of laundry in!

have a GREAT day all.

We will have to spend more time together. Now that our dh's know we're not crazied maniacs (well, we are, but not dangerous) I can kidnap you for the day!!!

Thank you Melissa for my square and the "other" thing. Both are beautiful!!

FYI to my "secret" project buddies. I have all I need now. I hope to finish tonight or tomorrow and possibly get it out by Friday or Saturday!!!

sue you are very welcome. im glad you like them. i didnt expect them to gert to you that quick though :P

The mail is strange. I sent post cards out on Wed last week from Key West. The one that went the farthest (Oklahoma) got there the next day. The 2 that went to other parts of FL took until Friday. Go figure. :lol

The mail is strange. I sent post cards out on Wed last week from Key West. The one that went the farthest (Oklahoma) got there the next day. The 2 that went to other parts of FL took until Friday. Go figure. :lol

That is VERY strange. I send things to my grandma in Kentucky and it takes three days every time... So I was like Fl? maybe 4 or 5 lol nope. sent em monday.:eek but it's a good thing:cheer

I remember a lot of people saying that they don't like Caron SS for squares (which I totally understand) but would anyone have a problem with a Caron SS double-stranded square? I just have so much SS in my stash, I'm really trying to find different ways to use it up for different projects before I go out to buy more stash stuff!

as for me I will take any kind of yarn any kind of pattern as long as its 10 inches :). I have to take a break for a short period on making squares because I really need to get one of my wips done by next monday but I do still have about 6 or 7 squares done to send out tomorrow, and I will be back as soon as that one thing is done. Glad to know that special project is coming together turtle and I would love to see a pic when it is done if that is ok. Anyhoo I hope all are having a good day.

We will have to spend more time together. Now that our dh's know we're not crazied maniacs (well, we are, but not dangerous) I can kidnap you for the day!!!

LOL.......... well.. we could be dangerous with a blank check and a yarn store.... :rofl

I totally cant wait to see you again this Christmas!

Its so funny... we didnt really spend much time together .. but it seems like we have known each other for YEARS!

Glad to know that special project is coming together turtle and I would love to see a pic when it is done if that is ok. Anyhoo I hope all are having a good day.

Yup! Going to e-mail a picture out to the accomplises when its done. I'm almost there! :cheer

LOL.......... well.. we could be dangerous with a blank check and a yarn store.... :rofl

I totally cant wait to see you again this Christmas!

Its so funny... we didnt really spend much time together .. but it seems like we have known each other for YEARS!

Kat would love us with a blank check in the shop! :rofl

Of course if we had spent 1 more minute together we would have gotten a ticket! :sofunny

Kat would love us with a blank check in the shop! :roflOMGosh... no kidding!!! :rofl

Of course if we had spent 1 more minute together we would have gotten a ticket! :sofunny:rofl :rofl :rofl.................. too funny... but oh so true!

Thanks aussie!! i recieved my square today.. i have never seen this varrigated color before here !!! i like!. I can't wate to get enough squares for the ghan.. it's going to be so killer!!!

I have to apologize for not posting thanks sooner, I had a pretty bad case of food poisoning and with my school and clinicals I have had a hard enough time to just get out of bed.

Thank you

paula i got a grey and blue square LOVE IT.

oldcountrygirl beautiful blue square it is so soft. it feels like i could melt into it

Hhensler 2 squares that are so different the rose one was called "to sweet" as in way cool by my 11 yr old son.

Thank yo all so much. I dont know who is more excited when i get a package me or my youngest, he is usually right there trying to get into it to see the squares and he is helping me figure out how to start putting them together.

I dont know who is more excited when i get a package me or my youngest, he is usually right there trying to get into it to see the squares and he is helping me figure out how to start putting them together.

My daughters are the same way! They are both learning to crochet, and they can't wait until they are "good enough" to make & send squares of their own...especially my 10 year old - I think I've created a monster:lol

I have to apologize for not posting thanks sooner, I had a pretty bad case of food poisoning and with my school and clinicals I have had a hard enough time to just get out of bed.

Feel better Tonya!! :hug

My daughters are the same way! They are both learning to crochet, and they can't wait until they are "good enough" to make & send squares of their own...especially my 10 year old - I think I've created a monster:lol

My 10 year old daughter is the same way. She has been crocheting for about 3 years now, but doesn't have the patience to make anything other than blankets for her dolls and small "amigurumi" animals.

Tonyal, so sorry to hear about the food poisioning. I had it once and boy you feel like you are going to die. Hope you are feeling much, much better.

What is your son's name? I still have your square to send and maybe I'll send it to him, what do you think?

Tonyal, so sorry to hear about the food poisioning. I had it once and boy you feel like you are going to die. Hope you are feeling much, much better.

What is your son's name? I still have your square to send and maybe I'll send it to him, what do you think?

His name is Keldon, he would love it. I have tried to teach him to crochet, but me being right handed and him left it is not a pretty thing :lol

Archived