Friendship-ghan Square CAL...UPDATED IN POST 1

TurtleLvr

Glad to see all of you have been behaving!! Miss me yet???

Sue-can you send me an updated address list? Thanks

Have a great day everyone!:hug

We're still in Key West, but will be home tomorrow night. Shoot me a PM to remind me as I don't have the list on this computer (mom's).

:turtle:vheart

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:clapHello everyone! Sorry that I've been missing for a while-life has gotten really hectic! My oldest daughter's baby is due at the end of July but she has been having some complications, so we are on baby watch.:eek Her shower is Sunday and I'm trying to get organized for that. Plus 3 of my 4 kids b-days were this month!

Anyway, I'll be sending a few squares out today. I have received 7 so far.

Sue-can you send me an updated address list? Thanks

Have a great day everyone!:hug

Sue is basking in the sun down at Key West for a few days. She checks in but may not have access to her list until she gets back home.

Glad to see all of you have been behaving!! Miss me yet???

:turtle:vheart

It's been kind of quiet without you to keep things stirred up. I think we may have been having abandonment issues!

I finally sent out my first 2 squares yesterday. I was going to send them to the same person but decided I am going to send out 1 square per person until everyone gets one. I don't get RHSS here obviously but I will see if I can find a substitute. Here are my first two squares.The second has popcorn stitch in it but it is not noticable in the picture.

They're both very pretty!

smith, sweetpossibles, and wualesha, have you guys received your squares? Just wanted to make sure they arrived.

I've have a few more ready to go that will get packed up this weekend. Almost have the entire list done. Yipee.

OMGoodness.........................

Can we say BUSY!!! CRAZY!!! and Dealing with health issues........... Sheesh!

I am so sorry for not being around everyone!

I have been crocheting and getting some squares made to mail out.. which I will be doing this next week. So hopefully you ladies will still need them.

Well....... I hate to pop in and pop out.. but I need to do a little more catching up .......... wanted to say :hi HI and miss you guys!

:heart

:mug

smith, sweetpossibles, and wualesha, have you guys received your squares? Just wanted to make sure they arrived.

I've have a few more ready to go that will get packed up this weekend. Almost have the entire list done. Yipee.

Yes I did receive mine and Thank you so much. I thought I had posted a pic of it but will do so again just in case :).

I have been crocheting and getting some squares made to mail out.. which I will be doing this next week. So hopefully you ladies will still need them.

Well....... I hate to pop in and pop out.. but I need to do a little more catching up .......... wanted to say :hi HI and miss you guys!

I understand how you feel about all that lol I've been busy and crazy for the last few weeks myself hehe. We miss ya too but just be sure to take care of what you need to in your life, then squares lol :hug.

Good morning everyone!It's a little after 6:00 am here, I've got my coffee, and I'm browsing crochetville:ccompute. I am impatiently waiting for my girls to get up and around so I can go to the store and BUY MORE YARN!

Thank you all for the compliments.

Contrary.Crocheter, my 4 yr old son also loves that varigated yarn and has asked me to make him a blanket.When I make your square I will send you some.It really is a gorgeous colour.The photo doesn't do it justice.

Annmcc1976 I love your squares. The green and white one caught my eye.Just gorgeous.

...and yay!! I can't wait to receive my first squares

Good morning Heather. Enjoy your coffee then go stomp past their door

:heehee Oh, you're bad!...lucky for my daughters, the store I need to go to isn't open yet though...Wal*Mart is 24 hours, but they don't sell what I need.

aww we miss you too! and i will always "need" squares what are you tlking about? lol

Good morning ladies, I had my surgery yesterday. I left home at 6 am to be there by 7:30. Well after he removed the cancer, you have to sit and wait an hour and a half to get the lab results. The hand came back ok, but he to go back and cut out more in my face. I got out of his office at 12:30, then had to go to a plastic surgeon to be stitched up. I didn’t get home until 5:00. Can’t use my hand for 2 weeks. So, I’ll just look at patterns and be planning what to make next! Thanks for the prayers. I am at work today, pecking away with one hand.

Good morning ladies, I had my surgery yesterday. I left home at 6 am to be there by 7:30. Well after he removed the cancer, you have to sit and wait an hour and a half to get the lab results. The hand came back ok, but he to go back and cut out more in my face. I got out of his office at 12:30, then had to go to a plastic surgeon to be stitched up. I didn’t get home until 5:00. Can’t use my hand for 2 weeks. So, I’ll just look at patterns and be planning what to make next! Thanks for the prayers. I am at work today, pecking away with one hand.

Wow, Glenda! You are such a trooper :hug Lifting you up in prayer :manyheart

I have a ton of stuff I need to get out for HIJ - just to let you guys know. I will probably be sending stuff into July because I ordered some stuff and it's not arrived yet. I'm trying to hold back on sending the squares until I can send everything in one package. I'm going nuts though!! I want to send all these goodies!

Wishing you a speedy recovery Glenda :hug

Heather I replied to your PM.I have always wondered...is your Walmart like our Big W/KMart? We don't have no cool yarn stores around here.I have to go to Big W (which is pretty limited in choice) or buy online. We do have an online American yarn store which is pretty expensive. Ahh to be lost in a yarn store :c9

Glenda, I can't believe you are back at work!

Aussie Paula...I'm not sure if our Walmart is similar to the stores you have in Australia or not. If your stores have a really poor selection, then yes, they are like ours...

Crazybunny, Pineknott, Rosebud75, Smith, Tmpinsnty...you each have a square on the way.

Glenda, I can't believe you are back at work!

Aussie Paula...I'm not sure if our Walmart is similar to the stores you have in Australia or not. If your stores have a really poor selection, then yes, they are like ours...

Crazybunny, Pineknott, Rosebud75, Smith, Tmpinsnty...you each have a square on the way.

Well Heather here I am. Girls learn from me….. ware your sunscreen!!

post-37709-135897544367_thumb.jpg

Hey Glenda,

Sending you :hug. I don't think I'd be back at work already. You are a real trooper. Sorry to hear you having these issues. Hope you are back :crochetingreal soon.

sweetpossibilities,

I glad you received it. I could have missed the post even though I looked twice but the brain doesn't function as well these days as it use to:lol I'm just glad it made it. I hate to think they were lost in the mail.

Archived