Friendship-ghan Square CAL...UPDATED IN POST 1

TurtleLvr

my children are yarn murderers they killed one of the squares I made so I get to start all over again. So I'm back down to 2/6 to send but I am determined to get them all done and sent out this week. My dad is coming to visit this weekend so I probably won't have much time to crochet so I must finish them lol.

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thank you so much to Heather for the 4 GORGEOUS squares she sent me!!! I have to get ready for work in a minute, but will take pictures when I get back home tonight!! There is a flower square here that is to die for, I'm so excited to show it off!

You're welcome...I am having so much fun crocheting squares. I get to try out patterns that I would never make otherwise. It's making me want to do a sample-ghan with all of the new squares that I've discovered...

I'm with you Heather. I love trying out all the different squares. My books never had so much attention before. It's a lot of fun, although I've been so busy working on the squares:crocheting I had very little time to spend on the ville. :compute

Heather thank you so much for the squares!! I love them. I really need to get pictures of them.

You are welcome...the patterns all came from the book "50 Sensational Crochet Afghans & Throws"...which I was given as a gift for the holiday in June.

You are welcome...the patterns all came from the book "50 Sensational Crochet Afghans & Throws"...which I was given as a gift for the holiday in June.

I'm going to have to look into getting that. Ski loved the one - he called it the Arizona Square.

Thanks a ton to Evelyn for my beautiful square :manyheart!!! I so can't wait to get these all put together it's so exciting. I'll post pictures later when my fiance gets home from work.

You're welcome...I am having so much fun crocheting squares. I get to try out patterns that I would never make otherwise. It's making me want to do a sample-ghan with all of the new squares that I've discovered...

My mom is in love with the flower square you sent!

post-35506-135897543706_thumb.jpg

Thank you Evelyn for the pretty purple Butterfly square you sent!.. I now have a total of 6 squares!.

My Squares I've been busy making will start going out the 1st.. I have not been able to send what i've made yet!. but i have a bunch made

I finally sent out my first 2 squares yesterday. I was going to send them to the same person but decided I am going to send out 1 square per person until everyone gets one. I don't get RHSS here obviously but I will see if I can find a substitute. Here are my first two squares.The second has popcorn stitch in it but it is not noticable in the picture.

post-26847-135897543793_thumb.jpg

post-26847-135897543801_thumb.jpg

cool aussi.. I have a square for you made.. :). I been going down the list making squares 14 left to make from the friendship section. then a few from the wishlists.

WHOOT! this is so much fun looking for square patterns to make each. Later I'm going to lay out all i havemade and get a big group pic. of what i have compleated

I finally sent out my first 2 squares yesterday. I was going to send them to the same person but decided I am going to send out 1 square per person until everyone gets one. I don't get RHSS here obviously but I will see if I can find a substitute. Here are my first two squares.The second has popcorn stitch in it but it is not noticable in the picture.

those are gorgeous and I love that verigated yarn!

Here are the squares I've made for those of you who reqeusted.

I've hidden the tags so it's a suprise as to who's is who's but i wanted to give a sneek peek!!

now i'm off to work on the 14 others who i have yet to make one for!!!

a teaser.. I see a elephant, a cookie, mabey more butterfly's and bears on the tip of my hook

post-31502-135897543848_thumb.jpg

post-31502-135897543851_thumb.jpg

post-31502-135897543854_thumb.jpg

post-31502-135897543857_thumb.jpg

:clapHello everyone! Sorry that I've been missing for a while-life has gotten really hectic! My oldest daughter's baby is due at the end of July but she has been having some complications, so we are on baby watch.:eek Her shower is Sunday and I'm trying to get organized for that. Plus 3 of my 4 kids b-days were this month!

Anyway, I'll be sending a few squares out today. I have received 10 so far.

Sue-can you send me an updated address list? Thanks

Have a great day everyone!:hug

I've hidden the tags so it's a suprise as to who's is who's but i wanted to give a sneek peek!!

a teaser.. I see a elephant, a cookie, mabey more butterfly's and bears on the tip of my hook

Those look beautiful! Great job! :)

Once I finish this baby blanket I'm working on, I'm going to work on a few more squares. I'm also trying to go through the list and get a square out to everyone.

Beautiful squares from both Ann and Aussie. I have 5/6 made up and one is going a looong distance. Unfortunately due to some complications I won't be able to send them as soon as I wanted so it might not be until nest week after all :(. But since that's the case I am going to try and make more squares to send all at once.

You are going to make a lot of people happy with all of these!

Archived