Friendship-ghan Square CAL...UPDATED IN POST 1

TurtleLvr

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well went shopping with my dad earlier today and stopped by every craft store I know lol. I got a one pound skein of just regular acrylic and almost one pound skein of cotton yarn. I know who the cotton is going to since I now finally have enough cotton for the ones who want it. I really hope to be able to send out the squares soon but my dad broke our baby gate today so i have to go buy one now :thumbdown. Still am pretty sure I'll be able to though. I hope everyone is doing well and had a good day :hug.

ME TOO!

Thanks so much Pat for my gorgeous square and my square for the comfortafghan I'm making for my cousin's wife!

You are very welcome. Glad they arrived.

Ya'll be on the look out the week of July 12...when I get back from Iowa...I'm going to be mailing stuff out like crazy...it's a long trip! I'm going to crochet and study for my exam. Hope I don't have to drive. ;)

You know you're in the friendship-ghan cal when... you start buying yarn by the pound!:lol

lol the friendshipghan cal helped but I'm really just addicted to yarn :P. It does give me a good excuse to buy excess amounts of yarn though :rofl.

You'd be the first ever DUIC...driving under the influence of crochet! :rofl

:turtle:vheart

Ummm..... I crochet at red lights.....traffic jams..... and waiting lines at road constructions... :hook

:heart

:mug

Ummm..... I crochet at red lights.....traffic jams..... and waiting lines at road constructions... :hook

And what does Maggie say about that??? :rofl

And what does Maggie say about that??? :rofl

:rofl ............ Well... she's the one leading me into traffic jams.. and construction... so she doesnt have much to say...LOL

:rofl ............ Well... she's the one leading me into traffic jams.. and construction... so she doesnt have much to say...LOL

We got a GPS and used it on our trip to Key West. In the middle of 7 mile bridge she wanted us to turn left. Uh, no. I named her Toots since I was constantly telling her, "Not gonna happen, Toots." :rofl

We got a GPS and used it on our trip to Key West. In the middle of 7 mile bridge she wanted us to turn left. Uh, no. I named her Toots since I was constantly telling her, "Not gonna happen, Toots." :rofl

You should sue the company that made it... :rofl That's the norm now a days. Coffee too hot, fast food making you fat. gps tries to kill you....

:rofl........ too funny!!! I tell ya though... I sure do like my 'maggie' with all the driving we do for the boys and sports... she has come in handy!

You should sue the company that made it... :rofl That's the norm now a days. Coffee too hot, fast food making you fat. gps tries to kill you....

:rofl....................... thats good!

:rofl........ too funny!!! I tell ya though... I sure do like my 'maggie' with all the driving we do for the boys and sports... she has come in handy!

Driving to Florida for Christmas...:D

:rofl Why did my brain instantly go to the Simpson's Treehouse of Horror episode where the Krusty doll was trying to kill Homer??? Maybe Toots has a good/evil switch! :rofl

Driving to Florida for Christmas...:D

yepperoo!! :D

we're driving to Texas first to get on a Cruise Ship.... Sail for a week.. then drive from Texas to YOU!!!! :yay

post-18634-13589754533_thumb.jpg

GOOD EVENING...................

How has everyone been?

I have been so slack on keeping up with this thread! Please forgive me!!

Whats going on here? Any new fun stuff?

How many have their friendship'ghans done? I dont... I still need squares.

I have been making squares... getting some gifts done... working on some swap items and running to baseball game after baseball game of my boys! :whew

Okay... I need a coffee refill... but wanted to check in after being gone too long!

Catch up more later!

Archived