Friendship-ghan Square CAL...UPDATED IN POST 1

TurtleLvr

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've been searching the wish lists for people wanting squares and contacting them. LadyKats and imanurse55 have been added to our list. So if you need an updated list, let me know! I have saved everyone's e-mail (I hope! :lol), so just put a note here and I'll e-mail it to you. If you see anyone wanting squares that's not in the CAL invite them! Remind them that they DO NOT have to make squares.

:turtle:vheart

:eek 6 days until my dd's wedding. not much more to do for it thankfully. just the food, flowers and cake. oh and an order of :sun since its outside at a lake.:bang:bang on 4th of july weekend and we cant rent anything because the picnic shelters have all been rented.:sigh

:eek 6 days until my dd's wedding. not much more to do for it thankfully. just the food, flowers and cake. oh and an order of :sun since its outside at a lake.:bang:bang on 4th of july weekend and we cant rent anything because the picnic shelters have all been rented.:sigh

Oh my!!! Gotta love impulsive kids! :hug

Please send me an updated list

Thanks

Just sent!

I am very sorry I didn't thank Pat for her wonderful square in this CAL in mid-June! It was my very first 3-D one! :hug Thank you!!

I am very sorry I didn't thank Pat for her wonderful square in this CAL in mid-June! It was my very first 3-D one! :hug Thank you!!

Not a problem just glad that it arrived.

Sue,

I will also need an updated this.

I have about 6 or 7 done but just need to get them in the mail. I was hoping to complete that this weekend but that didn't happen so I'll get them out this week.

You ladies and gents have a good evening. I'm off to crochet.

Sue,

I will also need an updated this.

I have about 6 or 7 done but just need to get them in the mail. I was hoping to complete that this weekend but that didn't happen so I'll get them out this week.

You ladies and gents have a good evening. I'm off to crochet.

I think I sent it to you, but I'll send it again.

SUE!!!! :rofl I'll need a list too... I figured I'd yell since the list seems to be in demand..

Gimme gimme gimme! :rofl Sent it to ya!

Can you please send me a list.. I don't want to recieve any squares but I do have acouple that I want to send out.

PM me your e-mail. Its in a Excel spreadsheet and easier to e-mail.

Please send me a list too. I want to get started lol.

PM me your e-mail too please.

If anyone needs the PDF file instead of Excel, let me know. A couple people have had problems opening the Excel.

Sue, I need the updated list. No rush though, I probably won't get around to making any new squares until later this week!

ME TOO!

Sent. I know, I was suppose to send it to you BEFORE I left on vacation! :lol

Sue, I need the updated list. No rush though, I probably won't get around to making any new squares until later this week!

Just sent!

No big deal girl - I've been too busy with other stuff. I figured I'm going to take some patterns with me to do on the 20 hour drive to Iowa next weekend. ick

Guess who FINALLY sent out some squares?? Me!! lol I got yours on the way Sue & two others out. One's going south (not counting sues) and one is going... um southwest?? haha I'm horriable. I need to drag out the map....

No big deal girl - I've been too busy with other stuff. I figured I'm going to take some patterns with me to do on the 20 hour drive to Iowa next weekend. ick

And I thought I hated the 8 hour drive to Key West! I don't envy you!

Guess who FINALLY sent out some squares?? Me!! lol I got yours on the way Sue & two others out. One's going south (not counting sues) and one is going... um southwest?? haha I'm horriable. I need to drag out the map....

WOO HOO! :cheer

Archived