Friendship-ghan Square CAL...UPDATED IN POST 1

TurtleLvr

I've had to take a few days off from Crochet. My MIL went to hospital in the night on Sun with chest pain. She's resting comfortably now and they are sure she had a small heart attack and she has pneumonia. I'll be back in the saddle again and sending out puffies as soon as things calm down.

Welcome to the new additions to the group. this is a FUN CAL!

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I've had to take a few days off from Crochet. My MIL went to hospital in the night on Sun with chest pain. She's resting comfortably now and they are sure she had a small heart attack and she has pneumonia. I'll be back in the saddle again and sending out puffies as soon as things calm down.

Welcome to the new additions to the group. this is a FUN CAL!

I hope she will be okay. Hubbys surgery went well. It was an injection of steroids in his neck. We won't know for a few days if it worked. If not the next step is real spine surgery. I've also caught a bug but other than a sore throat and being achy it's not that bad. My son had it in the morning but he already seems to be over it. Gonna try and make another square tomorrow, I have another pattern I really want to try :). :hug to all!

You are so welcome. :) I hope everyone feels better & recovers from their visits to the hospital, soon. :hug

I completely forgot to pick my son up from school today. I sat at the bus stop waiting for him to get off the bus, "Where is he?"... then, :eek "Oh no!!!!! I was supposed to go pick him up today!!" And of course I didn't have my cell phone with me, so I had to hightail it back home & call the school. Fortunately they were able to get a hold of our 19 yr old & he went & got him. I was shaking, and felt horrible about it; for hours. :( But he is home and everything's all right, now. I don't know where my brain is lately. :worried

Received a pretty square today.....thank you so much!!!:manyheart

i got a BEAUTIFUL blue 12" square from BGS. Thank you soooo much! I love the pattern too! Can you tell me where its from?

Thanks again Brenda!

Hugs, Laurel

i got a BEAUTIFUL blue 12" square from BGS. Thank you soooo much! I love the pattern too! Can you tell me where its from?

Thanks again Brenda!

Hugs, Laurel

You are welcome!:hug:hug:hug

:cheer:cheer:cheer:cheerI am so excited that it arrived and that you let me know. The pattern is found here.

http://www.crochetville.org/forum/showthread.php?t=126166&highlight=trebling+granny

You are so welcome. :) I hope everyone feels better & recovers from their visits to the hospital, soon. :hug

I completely forgot to pick my son up from school today. I sat at the bus stop waiting for him to get off the bus, "Where is he?"... then, :eek "Oh no!!!!! I was supposed to go pick him up today!!" And of course I didn't have my cell phone with me, so I had to hightail it back home & call the school. Fortunately they were able to get a hold of our 19 yr old & he went & got him. I was shaking, and felt horrible about it; for hours. :( But he is home and everything's all right, now. I don't know where my brain is lately. :worried

I know that feeling. Something similar hppened to me when my daughter was in about 1st grade. I ws sitting at the bus stop and the bus just zooms by without stopping. I panicked and went back home & called school the bus driver had just forgot to stop he brought her right back. But it is still very upsetting & frightening. I'm glad you got him & evrythings good. We all get a little scatterbrained sometimes.

I will be getting back into making these & will also be PMing for an updated list!! Had a rough time this past week, and haven't made anything since Monday! Will start after Easter!

Hi all! Just wanted to mention I posted my tested Turtlover bag over at Show and Tell! Another great bag!

You could make one and keep all your friendship squares in it till you have enough for a blanket! Then use it as a beach tote!

kuddles

Good morning all,

:mail Thanks to grannyannie for the beautiful square.

:ty

:ty Thank you "grannyannie" and "Mom w/a Motif" for the pretty squares!!!!!!! :D

You are both very welcome! :hug Glad they made it to their destinations! :hook

Turtlelvr-- I saw the tote that kuddlekubs posted on the show and tell. It was your design and it was great. You said you were posting it as a freebie. where do you post your patterns?

Thanks! There's a section for free patterns just above the CAL section. It's posted there as a PDF or you can go to Ravelry and download it there. If you have any problems PM me and I can e-mail it to you. :)

:turtle:vheart

I received squares from Grannyannie and bgs over the last few days. I've been out of town, so they were a nice surprise when I opened my mail box at 11:30 last night! Thank you, they're all so beautiful!

I received squares from Grannyannie and bgs over the last few days. I've been out of town, so they were a nice surprise when I opened my mail box at 11:30 last night! Thank you, they're all so beautiful!

You're very welcome. So glad they made it there safe and sound!

You're welcome. :hug:hug:hug

Thank you thank you katyallen8090!! :hug

I got two great squares in the mail today- an orange/white one and a blue one... I tried taking pictures but the light in my house really stinks, so one kept coming out fine, but the other square was all blurry. :think I'll try again in tomorrow.

I've got a couple things to finish up that a friend ordered, and then I'll be working on some squares. Yay!! :hook

Archived