Friendship-ghan Square CAL...UPDATED IN POST 1

TurtleLvr

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you bgs for the beautiful square I love it. I made one just like it but different colors to send out and I liked it so much I thought I'll have to make one for myself. Well thanks to you I don't have to.:clap

By the way, sorry the thank you took so long I thought I already had but once I went back and looked I hadn't. I don't know where my brain was.

post-45782-135897753056_thumb.jpg

Thank you bgs for the beautiful square I love it. I made one just like it but different colors to send out and I liked it so much I thought I'll have to make one for myself. Well thanks to you I don't have to.:clap

By the way, sorry the thank you took so long I thought I already had but once I went back and looked I hadn't. I don't know where my brain was.

:whewGlad it made it. It took me a long time to decide on the color combo and was one of my favorites when I finished it. You're welcome and I am glad you liked it too! :hug:hug:hug

I have received two squares. I am delighted with them. I didn't remember where to go to give Thanks, but I found out. Thank you so much for the squares.

I am trying to master making the granny square and then I will send out also.

Trudy

Pretty squares, I like that heart one.

Thanks bgs!!!!! I LOVE the squares~~~! :c9 I really like the heart square. Where did you find that pattern?

[ATTACH]54406[/ATTACH]

That is a neat square, I really like it. :)

Ooooo such a pretty square? Did I miss where the pattern could be found? Love it!

kuddles

There was a link for the heart square. I don't think anyone posted a link for this one though. (It's really cool though, isn't it?!) :hook

Ooooo such a pretty square? Did I miss where the pattern could be found? Love it!

kuddles

There was a link for the heart square. I don't think anyone posted a link for this one though. (It's really cool though, isn't it?!) :hook

yes it is and I would love to know where it is from!

kuddles

Made two squares so far today. Just printed out that pattern Brenda posted; and going to try and make another one now. :hook Thank you again, Brenda!:hug

You're welcome!:hug:hug I really like that pattern and use it to make 6,8,10, and 12 inch squares. It looks really different depending on the color combinations you choose. I usually use 2 colors but the one I sent to crochet 321 I used 4 colors (and I really liked it).

Thank you thank you katyallen8090!! :hug

I got two great squares in the mail today- an orange/white one and a blue one... I tried taking pictures but the light in my house really stinks, so one kept coming out fine, but the other square was all blurry. :think I'll try again in tomorrow.

I've got a couple things to finish up that a friend ordered, and then I'll be working on some squares. Yay!! :hook

oh you are certainly welcome..... Glad they will work for ya! :hug

I really liked that one, too! I like grey and yellow together, lately. I have a hard time putting colors together- so if I accidentally make a square I like, I seem to make it a lot.. :P

You're welcome!:hug:hug I really like that pattern and use it to make 6,8,10, and 12 inch squares. It looks really different depending on the color combinations you choose. I usually use 2 colors but the one I sent to crochet 321 I used 4 colors (and I really liked it).

Hey! ya'll . . . after being off-line for the past 3 months we figured we weren't saving that much by cutting out our internet access, so hubby and I decided to go back online with dial-up. So much slower, but more affordable, and it's better than nothin', right? :hook Besides, it's been too hard trying to fit in a very few minutes of using the library's computer to keep in touch here (not as easy as I'd thought it would be :think), and I've missed being in touch with my friends here on a near daily basis ~ once a month just wasn't cuttin' it, either. Sure missed you bunches!!

I'll post pics later after I get caught up on taking pics of the squares I've received already . . . so many pretty ones!! Just to be sure I've mentioned "Thanks" to those who have been so generous about sending to me . . . :hug and many Thanks to . . .

Pat54

bgs

Grannie Annie

Mumbles17

Katieallen8090

Mom w/a Motif

Tiffer93

Skoggy

Hope I didn't miss anyone, but as I get pics taken and ready to post . . . you'll know who you are, right? :hook:manyheart I need to lay them out and see what I've got so far . . . my Friendship-ghan is going to be So Pretty!! You all do such great crocheting . . . and I love the colors, too.

hi Carole! Welcome back to the daily ville life! I would miss it too, as it is sometimes the only thing I check when getting online, ha ha.

You're welcome for the sqaure, glad you can use it! Waiting for pics too, can't wait to see it!

Believe it or not I have actually been to your town, a long while back, but sill, I remember it as a nice place! SO, take out your hooks, and yarns, and get comfortable, and lets Crochet!!!!!!!

Archived