Friendship-ghan Square CAL...UPDATED IN POST 1

TurtleLvr

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you Bubbe! I love the square! Sorry it took a while to post I was out of town when the square arrived and the past 2 days seem to have flown by with tooo much to do. Now to try and catch with everything here at the Ville.

Good evening,

kuddlekubs- the pattern for the square I sent you was at Crochet Pattern Central. Go to 6" squares then it's called Mums Square (6") then it is the 5th one down the page.

Thanks! Looking it up and printing it next!

Woot!

kuddles

I'm finally getting a chance to thank Katyallen8090 for the 2 beautiful squares she sent me! I got them around mid week last week, but I've barely been home. I had completely forgotten to get on here & thank her. Im on my iPad so as soon as I get a chance to get on my laptop, I'll post a pic of them!

Thank you, again! I love them & know they are gng to look very nice in my friendship-than!

So it looks like it took me a while to find this CAL, but I am soooo glad that bgs and katyallen8090 pointed me this direction! I wanted to start including and asking for squares in swaps that I do, but I knew if I did it that way it could be years before i saw a finished afghan!! :lol

I would like 8" squares, any design, RHSS or ILTY is fine, in bright happy colors. No browns, grays, blacks, etc. I have plenty of neutral in my house and would like to add some color! :hook

PM'ing my address now and then going to start looking and squares and wishes. :manyheart

Received a pretty square today from Grannieannie. Thank you so much.:hug

You've very welcome! Glad it got there safe and sound! :hook

So it looks like it took me a while to find this CAL, but I am soooo glad that bgs and katyallen8090 pointed me this direction! I wanted to start including and asking for squares in swaps that I do, but I knew if I did it that way it could be years before i saw a finished afghan!! :lol

I would like 8" squares, any design, RHSS or ILTY is fine, in bright happy colors. No browns, grays, blacks, etc. I have plenty of neutral in my house and would like to add some color! :hook

PM'ing my address now and then going to start looking and squares and wishes. :manyheart

Welcome to the group!

Welcome to the CAL yarn_monkey! :hi

From part of the international contingent. :lol:hug

Welcome also to yarnmonkey!

International contingent! I love it! :rofl

I have some squares ready but I'm not going to send them out until the end of the month. Hubby's having surgery tomorrow so things are gonna be busy here. Hope everyone is having a great week!

Welcome to the CAL!

Hello all! Dropping in to say hi and that I hope everyone is doing well!

Nira, I hope your hubby does well tomorrow!

Hope everyone is enjoying the weather (if its good where you are! We're having a rather cool day today)! Again, I hope all are well! Super :hugs for all!!

Welcome also to yarnmonkey!

International contingent! I love it! :rofl

I have some squares ready but I'm not going to send them out until the end of the month. Hubby's having surgery tomorrow so things are gonna be busy here. Hope everyone is having a great week!

Glad it made you laugh :lol

Hope your hubby is ok after the surgery. Thoughts from the UK heading in your direction! :hug Wishes for a speedy recovery.

well glad you found us Yarn Monkey! Bright colors it is, you are after my own heart! Did you email Sue, with your info, to get on the list?? Oh and welcome, this is a great crochet along! We have some really great giving, talented people here, some of the best, so expect some sqaures soon!!

Welcome yarn_monkey. I have you added, but if you want to send squares I will need your e-mail.

Amanda, good luck to your dh with the surgery!

:turtle:vheart

Funny story.....My 4 year old JUST came up to me and said "here mommy I found this for you" He hands me a package from MARCH 23!!!!!

I asked him where on earth did he find this?!?!?!? "in sissy's room"

OH MY GOODNESS!!! I am soooooooooooooooooooo sorry Bubbe!!!!!!!! This is a beautiful purple square...and Purple is my favorite color and everything.

I can't believe I have not gotten this until now. My daughter must have gotten the mail and then got distracted on the way inside and forgot to give it to me before going to her room. I do not really know. Not until I see her after school.

It even has a tracking number so you KNEW it had been delivered...... I feel so bad.

Funny story.....My 4 year old JUST came up to me and said "here mommy I found this for you" He hands me a package from MARCH 23!!!!!

I asked him where on earth did he find this?!?!?!? "in sissy's room"

OH MY GOODNESS!!! I am soooooooooooooooooooo sorry Bubbe!!!!!!!! This is a beautiful purple square...and Purple is my favorite color and everything.

I can't believe I have not gotten this until now. My daughter must have gotten the mail and then got distracted on the way inside and forgot to give it to me before going to her room. I do not really know. Not until I see her after school.

It even has a tracking number so you KNEW it had been delivered...... I feel so bad.

HAHAHA!!!! Glad you got it and hope it will be useful. :lol

Believe me....I totally understand. My hubs did that with some of my birthday cards. My MIL asked how I like my card. I told her I didn't get it. She freaked. A few days later the hubs said "Oh, I forgot and left this in the truck" It was my card that had a check in it. Needless to say his mom tore him a new one! :D

Archived