• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just took some.

[ATTACH]27429[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]27430[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]27431[/ATTACH]

:turtle:vheart

Just so you know I do keep an eye on you all over here. Sue, is it big enough to put my new afghan in or will it hold yours when you get it all together.

i like big bags and i can not lie...

:rofl

Sue, that huge tote will be prefect for holding a large crochet project. It looks great.

I purposely made myself a tote large enough to hold and afghan in progress, along with all the yarn needed for it.

Thanks! I just really have no use for one that big. I'm debating on what to do with it... :think

Just so you know I do keep an eye on you all over here. Sue, is it big enough to put my new afghan in or will it hold yours when you get it all together.

It would hold your's no problem. Mine might be a tad big for it.

:rofl

Thanks! I just really have no use for one that big. I'm debating on what to do with it... :think

It would hold your's no problem. Mine might be a tad big for it.

Darn you could have stuck it in my box before you mailed it.

Just in case y'all didn't see, I turned my favorite dishcloth into a poncho for Frances! LOL! http://www.crochetville.org/forum/showthread.php?t=119593 (((((HUGS))))) sandi

What a good idea Sandi...I'm working on a poncho too, although I have no clue what I will do with it once it's done - it's much too hot to wear such things here in Florida...

Morning Ladies, Hope everyone is off to a good start this morning,well I goofed off all weekend so it's house cleaning day today lol but i bet a still fit in some crochet time :-)

Have a great day and I will check in later. I have made enough dishcloths for two flower pots. I need to find some pots. Can anyone tell me a good size to get?

Thank you Lilly Flower!!! My son ran out to get the mail today and came back in with a package plum full of crochet dishcloths, coasters, a bookmark, facial cleansers, and crochet hooks!!!

Such beautiful work! Thank you so much!!!

BTW, my word was "blessed".

Very pretty!!

Thank you Lilly Flower!!! My son ran out to get the mail today and came back in with a package plum full of crochet dishcloths, coasters, a bookmark, facial cleansers, and crochet hooks!!!

Great package!

What a beautiful package!

What a wonderful package and the "blessed" theme was perfect with the angel dishcloth, cross bookmark and everything else.

Archived