Dishcloths of 2010 CAL.....

teakaycee

I received my dishcloths today!!!! :cheer:D Aren't the cool?!?!?! They are very pretty and I have never seen patterns for these. I love them!! I'm not sure if I'm supposed to say who sent them yet so I'm keeping my trap shut until further notice. :lol

Those are AMAZING!!!!! :cheer

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay, let me do a little tidying of our swap.

These are the people who have received their packages:

lilly flower

nicolep

candesmom

turtlelvr

hhensler

These are the people who have sent out their packages:

Turtlelvr

csclark626

hhensler

southernjudy

candesmom

If I forgot your name anywhere let me know!

My secret buddy was Shanna (csclark66) and my word was "cat-lover". I took two words and cheated by putting a hyphen between them. :rofl I suppose "cat" would have worked just as well. I was torn between "cat-lover" and "hockey", but I thought the previous would be easier.

I'm glad you liked them, Nicole! And I'm glad you went with 'cat-lover' instead of 'hockey'...that one would have definitely been trickier!! :think:lol

I couldn't find a pattern online that I liked so I just printed out some graph paper and drew a few cat sillouettes. I picked three that I liked and went with them!

I'm glad you liked them, Nicole! And I'm glad you went with 'cat-lover' instead of 'hockey'...that one would have definitely been trickier!! :think:lol

I couldn't find a pattern online that I liked so I just printed out some graph paper and drew a few cat sillouettes. I picked three that I liked and went with them!

You could sell the patterns...they are really good!

My secret buddy was Shanna (csclark66) and my word was "cat-lover". I took two words and cheated by putting a hyphen between them. :rofl I suppose "cat" would have worked just as well. I was torn between "cat-lover" and "hockey", but I thought the previous would be easier.

CHEATER!! :rofl

You did an amazing job! Love them!

:turtle:vheart

REMEMBER.............

It is fitting that as we remember the military men and women who died in service to America, we also remember, as well, the first casualties of the War on Terrorism. They too, are American heroes who died in the line of duty.

As we honor our soldiers in the Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines and Coast Guard, let us also pause to remember other American heroes in special uniforms who died trying to help the first victims of this war - our country's first responders - firefighters and police officers.

Remember our heroes in your prayers - and all our servicemen and servicewomen serving our great nation around the world - May God bless us all!

:heart

:mug

I got it! I got it!!!!! My dishcloth package is HERE!!!

post-15073-135897572778_thumb.jpg

Thank you so much...The dishcloths are all so pretty - I LOVE the pink scrubbie! Can you point me to the pattern? Thanks for all of the little extras too - my daughters already have plans for the pom pom makers :lol

:lol Sorry, I was in such a rush to post a thank you that I forgot to say who I was thanking! :lol

Sharon was my swap partner, my word was "fresh"...I picked fresh because that's how I feel when my dishes are all washed, and my kitchen is nice & clean ;) Thank you again, Sharon...I LOVE my new dishcloths!

So glad you like everything, Heather! I enjoyed making everything for you. :crocheting

The scrubbie is actually a pattern for a crocheted carnation flower. It's really easy to make, in just five rounds, with rapid increases each round. The ruffles form automatically as you go around. I added a small strip to the back as a handle for the scrubbie. Here's the link to the pattern.

http://www.allfreecrafts.com/crochet/carnation.shtml

Can't wait to see everyone else's swap packages as they arrive!

-Sharon

So glad you like everything, Heather! I enjoyed making everything for you. :crocheting

The scrubbie is actually a pattern for a crocheted carnation flower. It's really easy to make, in just five rounds, with rapid increases each round. The ruffles form automatically as you go around. I added a small strip to the back as a handle for the scrubbie. Here's the link to the pattern.

http://www.allfreecrafts.com/crochet/carnation.shtml

Can't wait to see everyone else's swap packages as they arrive!

-Sharon

Thanks for the link...:hook

Here are some more dishcloths I crocheted with the Bernat cotton I got on clearance. I added a couple of scrubbie dots that I crocheted using plastic bags. I then added the final round using the Bernat cotton so they matched the dishcloths. I plan to use these for Christmas gift sets.

The first dishcloth is my star pattern but with a change as I did the last two rounds in SC. The 2nd one is my open mesh magic dishcloth pattern.

post-10977-135897572986_thumb.jpg

post-10977-135897572978_thumb.jpg

Those are all wonderful dishcloths!

Finally am posting the wonderful things Sue made for me! Thanks again Sue! Everything is still wonderful! :hug The picture is a bit bad sorry!

I still need to send out my package. Will send it out this week, Promise!

post-30595-135897573084_thumb.jpg

Archived