Dishcloths of 2010 CAL.....

teakaycee

Glad you like everything Sharon! The angels, pink, and white were the ones I made for the swap, the four dishcloths with colored borders are some that I already had made...

Rene, the angel patterns were both free ones...I think I found them both on cpc? I will look...

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yay to Southern Judy!!! I'll be gathering together your prize and sending it out within the next few days!

Keep the packages coming, it's awesome to see what people came up with!!!

Opps I posted to you but i clicked the wrong thing. LOL thank you, I will be watching for it. I'm very excited.

My parents raised Araucana chickens when I was young...the eggs they laid were blue and green.

I use to breed silkies and game chickens. My game hen's name was Bar-B and the rooster was Woody. Named after a local restuarant...Woody's Bar-B-Que. :lol

The leghorn rooster I had was Shake, the hen Bake. Shake n' Bake! :lol

:turtle:vheart

Hope everyone has a great weekend. Nothing special planed here but I think we may have a few hotdogs and burgers :-) Were near the lake so think we will go down a bit later and watch all the boats and skidoo's I use to remember when I was there , now I just watch lol Gee i'm getting old lol

Have a good one:hug

Wow! Not a post in 2 days? How is everyones labour day going? I am going to use it to crochet.

Everyones swap things that they recieve look beautiful so far! I am going to try to send out my package later this week. I need to finish up a couple of things I am putting in my package.

:hug

Just Poppin' in to say :hi HI

How is everyone doing on their swaps? I know some are done... but how about everyone else? I have one more thing to do and mine will go out in the mail this week! :yay

:heart

:mug

Archived