Dishcloths of 2010 CAL.....

teakaycee

Thanks Heather ... we will!

Okay... I JUST finished the little hut for "Theodore"

I think he likes it too!!! :D

[ATTACH]25950[/ATTACH]

:heart

:mug

He is so cute, have a great time at the fair. Nothing more fun than the State Fair. I'm from Iowa so I know how important it can be to a family.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Ladies, hope everyone is doing well. I know everyones hooks are busy busy so i'm off to look thru patterns :-) The weather has cooled down here a bit in Arkansas so were happy for that. Husband and I retired down here five years ago but we didn't know we were going to turn into Lizards in the summer lolol . Have a great afternoon and I will check in later.

[ATTACH]25941[/ATTACH]

So sorry I have been MIA ladies. This cold had me knocked down more than I thought.... and of course still trying to get things done... getting kids still settled in at school... getting some crochet projects done that NEEDED to get done... tonight is going to be a busy night of getting things ready for our 3 hour drive to the State Fair. Patrick is in the Marching Band and they will perform at 11am. We'll hang out and enjoy the rest of the fair... then head home... So I'll get 6 hours of good crochet time tomorrow. Then Sunday its Church and a double header baseball game for Patrick. I'll get to do some crocheting at the games too!

So with being sick... and not being able to get too much crocheting done... I'll be able to make up for it this weekend. :hook

Well... off to get a refill on my coffee and do a few things to get ready for tomorrow... and sneak a little crocheting in.

I'm making a little surprise for David... he bought himselff a Dwarf Hamster with his birthday money yesterday ... so I'm making the little cutie a little hut to hide in.

Oh.............. quick show & share

this is a Davids Birthday Blankie. A really sweet 'fellow crocheter' friend made the squares and I put them together.

He LOVES it

[ATTACH]25939[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]25940[/ATTACH]

David's birthday blanket looks great on his bed :yes

Thanks Heather ... we will!

Okay... I JUST finished the little hut for "Theodore"

I think he likes it too!!! :D

[ATTACH]25950[/ATTACH] :manyheartTheodore is soooo cute, love his hut, looks like he does too.

Hi Ladies, hope everyone is doing well. I know everyones hooks are busy busy so i'm off to look thru patterns :-) The weather has cooled down here a bit in Arkansas so were happy for that. Husband and I retired down here five years ago but we didn't know we were going to turn into Lizards in the summer lolol . Have a great afternoon and I will check in later.

:hi Have fun looking at patterns, I love looking thru patterns, so many patterns... I wish our weather would cool down, the humidity is so bad here.

[ATTACH]25941[/ATTACH]

So sorry I have been MIA ladies. This cold had me knocked down more than I thought.... and of course still trying to get things done... getting kids still settled in at school... getting some crochet projects done that NEEDED to get done... tonight is going to be a busy night of getting things ready for our 3 hour drive to the State Fair. Patrick is in the Marching Band and they will perform at 11am. We'll hang out and enjoy the rest of the fair... then head home... So I'll get 6 hours of good crochet time tomorrow. Then Sunday its Church and a double header baseball game for Patrick. I'll get to do some crocheting at the games too!

So with being sick... and not being able to get too much crocheting done... I'll be able to make up for it this weekend. :hook

Well... off to get a refill on my coffee and do a few things to get ready for tomorrow... and sneak a little crocheting in.

I'm making a little surprise for David... he bought himselff a Dwarf Hamster with his birthday money yesterday ... so I'm making the little cutie a little hut to hide in.

Oh.............. quick show & share

this is a Davids Birthday Blankie. A really sweet 'fellow crocheter' friend made the squares and I put them together.

He LOVES it

[ATTACH]25939[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]25940[/ATTACH]

Nice blankie. Sure hope you feel better soon!

:-) I got mine done too, In the mail tomorrow!!! Hope I did ok, it was fun.

I had a ton of fun - this is my first swap ever, and I am so excited...I hope my partner likes her dishcloths. In addition to the ones I made for the swap, I'm including in a couple of extras that I already had made - I hope that's okay?

Th

e first person who posts that they recieved their box as well as a picture to prove it will earn the person who sent the box a prize to be sent by me.

Oh, I wonder who's going to win the prize? SouthernJudy...are you sending priority?:lol

:sun............Good morning kids............

Poppin' in to say :hi HI

I will be spending my day getting packages ready for tomorrows mail.

I do have some crocheting that HAS to get done today too!

Wow, I can't believe some of you are done! I'm still trying to decide what colors to use and what shape to make them. :lol

I attached a picture of the items I made for the kitchen swap since my partner as received her package. Once I get the KISS dishcloth sent, I'll post a picture of that here, too. I hope everyone is having a good Monday. This is the first day of my vacation and I slept until 10:30! The cats didn't even wake me up to eat. They are such good babies. :cat

post-28827-135897567361_thumb.jpg

Wow, I can't believe some of you are done! I'm still trying to decide what colors to use and what shape to make them. :lol

I attached a picture of the items I made for the kitchen swap since my partner as received her package. Once I get the KISS dishcloth sent, I'll post a picture of that here, too. I hope everyone is having a good Monday. This is the first day of my vacation and I slept until 10:30! The cats didn't even wake me up to eat. They are such good babies. :cat

Those are beautiful! I have my dishcloths done, just need to work on extras.

I'm with you Nicole. Still doing the "thinking" part of this swap. :lol We have until the end of Sept right??? :think

What a great package you sent! And give Cooper a squeeze from me for letting you sleep in!

:turtle:vheart

I had a ton of fun - this is my first swap ever, and I am so excited...I hope my partner likes her dishcloths. In addition to the ones I made for the swap, I'm including in a couple of extras that I already had made - I hope that's okay?

Th

Oh, I wonder who's going to win the prize? SouthernJudy...are you sending priority?:lol

I sent mine in a priority flat rate box, I hope thats ok?This is my first swap ever :-) It was fun gathering special things to put in the box. I hope I did ok.

Hush. I'm still trying to wrap my brain around my word. :lol

:turtle:vheart

Me too :lol

:lol The race is on :lol

:sun............Good morning kids............

Poppin' in to say :hi HI

I will be spending my day getting packages ready for tomorrows mail.

I do have some crocheting that HAS to get done today too!

:hi

Me too :lol

Everything you made for the kitchen swap is beautiful.

I came in to post a few pictures of kitchen items I think :yes

:P I only have one I can post, the others are either for the swaps, or I haven't finished tucking the ends, and so I don't have a picture of them yet, well :blah I'll post the others soon :photo Forgot to say I made this towel to replace an angel one that my dad wore out. couldn't find that pattern any where so I copied the bottom part best I could from looking at it, and then used the top from another pattern I found free on the web.

post-40103-135897567483_thumb.jpg

:sun............ Good Morning Friends............

just poppin' in to say :hi HI and see how you all are!

There are some seriously great looking dishcloths/kitchen items made here in this group!

I'm off for the morning for a manicure and some yarn shopping... I'll catch up later this afternoon! :U

Just popping in to say hi!!! and hope you all have a great day. I'm off to hobby Lobby to look for yarn. I have a Great grand baby due in nov so I better start thinking about a nice warm baby afghan. It gets cold in Iowa BRRRR!!!! Have a great day everyone and I will catch you later.

I'm not very chatty on forums, but I just wanted to say that I enjoy reading them and I'm having fun with this swap! Not quite done yet...I've finished two. I should have the third finished tonight once the kids are in bed!

Can't wait to see them! :cheer

Just popping in to say hi!!! and hope you all have a great day. I'm off to hobby Lobby to look for yarn. I have a Great grand baby due in nov so I better start thinking about a nice warm baby afghan. It gets cold in Iowa BRRRR!!!! Have a great day everyone and I will catch you later.

Oh...I wish I had a baby to crochet for - not MY baby, but someone's ;)

Archived