Dishcloths of 2010 CAL.....

teakaycee

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That can't be me. That smiley isn't screaming bad words at the top of her lungs and flipping people off. :rofl

:turtle:vheart

OMGosh................. :rofl........... SUE!?!

:heart

:mug

i will be joining you gals quite shortly (within a day or two) im needing to make some dishcloths to go with my sisters kitchen set

here i go again hensler HA HA

Don't you hate it when you are forced to stay at home and crochet?!

Yeah really hurts my feelings when it rains and I have to stay in and crochet lol ;-) It has been raining here today also. It's ok tho I have been crocheting dishcloths to make the flower pot of flowers made with them. They turn out so cute and they are for family for Xmas gifts.

Thank you Southern Judy!!!! I love my package!! The white dishcloth has a rooster knit into it (I want to picture knit SOOOO bad), 2 more dishcloths not including the breaches one (TOO funny), jar opener, a lanyard, 3 turtle stitch markers (LOVE LOVE LOVE), a thread bookmark, 4 paperclips with animals and such on the top. What an awesome surprise to come home to after taking my mom to the doctor!!! :hug

post-28075-135897568385_thumb.jpg

Yeah really hurts my feelings when it rains and I have to stay in and crochet lol ;-) It has been raining here today also. It's ok tho I have been crocheting dishcloths to make the flower pot of flowers made with them. They turn out so cute and they are for family for Xmas gifts.

I just love those! They are definitely on my to do list.

Thank you Southern Judy!!!! I love my package!! The white dishcloth has a rooster knit into it (I want to picture knit SOOOO bad), 2 more dishcloths not including the breaches one (TOO funny), jar opener, a lanyard, 3 turtle stitch markers (LOVE LOVE LOVE), a thread bookmark, 4 paperclips with animals and such on the top. What an awesome surprise to come home to after taking my mom to the doctor!!! :hug

[ATTACH]26293[/ATTACH]

Oh, you beat me...I knew I should have sent priority! Great package :cheer

[ATTACH]26293[/ATTACH]

:cheer What was your word ?????

[ATTACH]26293[/ATTACH]

I'm very happy you liked everything. :-) This was so much fun.

Oh yeah! Chicken. I know everyone would have thought turtle, but my kitchen is done in chickens.

*GASP*

CHICKENS?! you the turtle "freak" (meant in a nice way) OMGosh! chickens!:eek

I had to go help my mom after work today, so I just got home and my package was here!! Thank you so much, Heather (hhensler), it's wonderful!! :manyheart

My word was "comfort" because my dad passed away just a couple of days before I sent in my info for the swap (three weeks ago yesterday). The first dishcloths to come out of my box were angels - perfect! They are beautiful. Two other soft, lovely dishcloths and a set of four matching discloths with varied borders are amazing. There were also some gift hanging tags and note cards as sweet extras.

I don't even know what to say, I'm so touched. You certainly have sent a gift of comfort and, as you say in your note, angels are a symbol of the ultimate source of comfort, which is faith.

Thank you, thank you, thank you! :heart

-Sharon

post-18851-135897568513_thumb.jpg

post-18851-135897568847_thumb.jpg

post-18851-135897568857_thumb.jpg

Heather,

I love that white (or cream) angel, is that a free pattern or did it come from a book? The towel I replaced in my parents kitchen was an angel towel, but I can no longer find that pattern.

Archived