Dishcloths of 2010 CAL.....

teakaycee

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
My swap package left Jersey City, NJ this morning at 11:34 on it's way to...:?:mailbox

So excited for it to reach its destination!

Not coming to me since I've already been spoiled by Judy! :hug

:turtle:vheart

I will be watching who knows it may came my way :-) Hope ya'll have had a great day. It's been raining here the past few days. It really makes for nice crochet weather. I'm really getting into the mood to make christmas gifts now !!!

I noticed that the local garden store was putting up Christmas trees when i was in there Monday. It seems kind of odd, I was buying pansies and they were putting out Christmas decorations.

I started this potholder last night. I have the front done, and the back nearly finished. I like it's kind of kitschy, old fashioned look. I know it's not a dishcloth, but it seems related. I may make a ripple dishcloth to match it.

:mug .......... Good Morning all..........

Cloudy and gloomy here today... A wonderful 'Fall' day!

Coffee and crocheting kinda day! Although later I get to meet up with another 'football mom' and make 42 sandwiches for the Football team for their dinner tonight. :whew

:heart

:mug

Just popping in to say hi and see if any pictures have been posted! No crocheting for me the last couple of days. I had a huge project for school, I worked on it for about 20 hours, which left me with no time to sleep. I was up a whole 30 hours straight! I'm so happy that project is done!!!

I will be keeping an eye on my mailbox...

Judy - seems your not the only one in the mood for Christmas...a couple of the stores around here are already selling decorations - it's not even October!

Wow, I know what ya mean Heather. Out Hobby Lobby has had all the Christmas stuff out since July. Gee whiz give us a chance to enjoy Summer lolol They did it so fast I missed out on all the good markdowns lol I have the Ac running and you go to town and see Christmas trees lol

I noticed that the local garden store was putting up Christmas trees when i was in there Monday. It seems kind of odd, I was buying pansies and they were putting out Christmas decorations.

I started this potholder last night. I have the front done, and the back nearly finished. I like it's kind of kitschy, old fashioned look. I know it's not a dishcloth, but it seems related. I may make a ripple dishcloth to match it.

Oh Cindy, those are so pretty. I see lots of work in them but such a special gift for someone. CAn't wait to see pictures. :-)

Have a great day!!! I'm off to town to do a little shopping and to the yarn shop to get more yarn to finish a blankie for my Great Grand baby due the 1st of Nov. WE have been blessed with Six grandsons and one great grandson. I hope someone has a little girl Grandma needs to make something pink lol

Here is my finished potholder. (DD says it reminds her of my mil, which is pretty much the look I think it has, old fashioned and a little over the top, but I like it!)

Oh that is so pretty!!. Looks like a huge flower, that will be very nice in your kitchen. Your work is very nice and neat too. You did a great job.

Here is my finished potholder. (DD says it reminds her of my mil, which is pretty much the look I think it has, old fashioned and a little over the top, but I like it!)

Okay.. that is really neat!!!

Love it!!!

:mug .......... Good Morning all..........

Cloudy and gloomy here today... A wonderful 'Fall' day!

Coffee and crocheting kinda day! Although later I get to meet up with another 'football mom' and make 42 sandwiches for the Football team for their dinner tonight. :whew

Fall??? We're still in full blown summer! :hot

Very pretty!!

Heather, I like those colors too, but I also used them because I wanted to make that potholder right away and they were what I had in my stash.

Well, I guess my floors are probably dry now..better get back to cleaning. I accidentally washed myself into a corner, so I had to check in here again!

Oh,,,,it's fall here too. Its my favorite season, so I'm glad it's early. Although I suppose we will still have some summer weather.

I received my dishcloths today!!!! :cheer:D Aren't they cool?!?!?! They are very pretty. I have never seen patterns for these. I love them!! I'm not sure if I'm supposed to say who sent them yet so I'm keeping my trap shut until further notice. :lol

post-28827-135897572383_thumb.jpg

I received my dishcloths today!!!! :cheer:D Aren't the cool?!?!?! They are very pretty and I have never seen patterns for these. I love them!! I'm not sure if I'm supposed to say who sent them yet so I'm keeping my trap shut until further notice. :lol

They are the coolest!!!! You can reveal who sent them!

Archived