Dishcloths of 2010 CAL.....

teakaycee

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Those are all wonderful dishcloths!

Finally am posting the wonderful things Sue made for me! Thanks again Sue! Everything is still wonderful! :hug The picture is a bit bad sorry!

I still need to send out my package. Will send it out this week, Promise!

[ATTACH]26974[/ATTACH]

What a great package :cheer

Cindy - I love you sets! You always make the pretties items.

Lilly - That's a great looking package! I haven't been able to send mine out yet either. I hope to do so this week. I have everything made, but want to pick up a little something extra to send.

I made this one really quickly yesterday as a thank you gift for a friend's parents. It's Sugar n' Cream Emerald Isle

the pattern is actually the super simple throw pattern from crochet now...i only chained 21 stitches! i made it in about an hour on the ride from columbus to lagrange ga...

post-37461-135897573124_thumb.jpg

Lily Flower, you certainly got a nice package.

I made this one really quickly yesterday as a thank you gift for a friend's parents. It's Sugar n' Cream Emerald Isle

the pattern is actually the super simple throw pattern from crochet now...i only chained 21 stitches! i made it in about an hour on the ride from columbus to lagrange ga...

That turned out really pretty.

It's really pretty - love the colors!

Finally am posting the wonderful things Sue made for me! Thanks again Sue! Everything is still wonderful! :hug The picture is a bit bad sorry!

[ATTACH]26974[/ATTACH]

You are so welcome!! :hug

:turtle:vheart

Here are some more dishcloths I crocheted with the Bernat cotton I got on clearance. I added a couple of scrubbie dots that I crocheted using plastic bags. I then added the final round using the Bernat cotton so they matched the dishcloths. I plan to use these for Christmas gift sets.

The first dishcloth is my star pattern but with a change as I did the last two rounds in SC. The 2nd one is my open mesh magic dishcloth pattern.

[ATTACH]26944[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]26945[/ATTACH]

LOVE Those!!!

Those are great!!!

The star one is my favorite!

:heart

:mug

[ATTACH]26974[/ATTACH]

What a fantastic package!!!

Way to go Sue! Enjoy your goodies Lilly!!!!

:sun............. Afternoon ladies!!

How is everyone today?

I'm doin' good! Keepin' busy with my crocheting...sewing ... laundry... and getting ready for a Football game tonight. My son Patrick has a JV Football game this evening. :yay He's QB .... and does a great job!

post-18634-135897573599_thumb.jpg

Did anyone keep the art of crochet alive yesterday by working on any projects for International Crochet Day?

I did.......... I started a shrug for my daughter for her birthday yesterday while watching Patrick play baseball.

post-18634-135897573614_thumb.jpg

He's on a Fall Ball Baseball team and they won both their games yesterday! :yay

He is one heck of a pitcher! He just amazes me with his natural talent of pitching!

post-18634-135897573611_thumb.jpg

Well... off to change out laundry and get some more sewing done!

have a great day all

yep...i worked on my gran's blanket...started a scarf while eating at a wafflehouse and wore a small granny pinned to my shirt!

:yay.............. Way to go!!!

I spent most of my time yesterday working on my knitted scarf :blush I did add about four yo yo's to my yo yo ghan though, so I guess that counts...

hehehehee... yep..it counts!!!

Hi all, I spent most the day yesterday working on dishcloths for gifts for Christmas. Finished the edging on a blanket for my grand baby. Today it has been laundry day and just putting the house back together after goofing off all weekend lol Funny there is just two of us but we sure can be messy lolol Hope ya'll have a great day.

:sun.......... Good Morning kids...........

How is everyone this morning?

I'm good......... neck hurts.. but thats not new... LOL

How's our little Swap going?

I mailed mine out this morning! :whew... kept forgetting to take it with me!

Sue... thank you for the pattern for the tote! I've made myself a nice little bag to carry to the baseball games... I have one ready to sew for football games too! :D

Heather... oh.. yes.. VERY proud of my boys! Patrick pitches and plays shortstop... Michael .. is catcher... and David wants to be a great batter! He wants to be the one that the team can count on for a good hit!

Patrick also is QB for his football team. When Michael played he was QB too ... but decided not to play football this year. He'll be playing basketball though!

David likes to catch all the bugs at the 'outdoor' games... LOL He's trying to decide between being a zoologist or an emtomologist.

Well..off for more coffee

bbiab...........

I made a black dishcloth out of some leftover scraps that I had, and you should have seen the amount of dye that came off it once it got soapy...

Oh really?? Hmmmm... :think

Archived