Dishcloths of 2010 CAL.....

teakaycee

Thank you Lilly Flower!!! My son ran out to get the mail today and came back in with a package plum full of crochet dishcloths, coasters, a bookmark, facial cleansers, and crochet hooks!!!

Such beautiful work! Thank you so much!!!

BTW, my word was "blessed".

What a fantastic package! This swap has been so fun...

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So Much Nicole!!! :hug

I LOVE my Swap package!

Look at this everyone! Arent these cloths awesome!!?!! My "word" was Coffee!

There is a pattern leaflet... a beautiful journal... and a lovely note too!

post-18634-135897577126_thumb.jpg

I love it all!

Thank you again Nicole!!!

:heart

:mug

I'm officially worried about the package I sent to my secret swap buddy. :ohdear Someone else sent it out for me and didn't get delivery confirmation. If it doesn't show up soon, I'll get more yarn to make new dishcloths.

Oh sweetie........... worry.... no more!!!!!

Its here and I love it!

:heart

:mug

Tam - I'm so glad it made it there! :cheer I don't relinquish control very well. When I let someone else handle getting it sent, I knew immediately I made a mistake. :blush I'm glad you like everything

For everyone else, the dark brown dishcloth is my first ever knitted anything! :D

For everyone else, the dark brown dishcloth is my first ever knitted anything! :D

Shut up! I hate you. No I don't, you know that. But come on! I can't knit to save my life and want to picture knit SOOOOO bad!

:turtle:vheart

Shut up! I hate you. No I don't, you know that. But come on! I can't knit to save my life and want to picture knit SOOOOO bad!

I am a terrible knitter, but if you can knit and purl, you can do those picture dishcloths. I can do it, and if I can do it, pretty much anyone can do it!

I am a terrible knitter, but if you can knit and purl, you can do those picture dishcloths. I can do it, and if I can do it, pretty much anyone can do it!

I've tried. Its like watching an elephant ice skate. :lol

I agree with you! I am terrible at knitting. I fumble around like I have oil on my fingers. The thing that helped me the most is knitting continental style instead of throwing.

Thanks for the compliments, ladies! :manyheart

sorry i meant for that for sue...i never tried it before the class

My brain knows how to knit, but it just doesn't transmit it down to my fingers! :lol

Oh goodie, I will be watching:cat

You deserve it Judy! I got a wonderful package from you! :hug

Archived