Dishcloths of 2010 CAL.....

teakaycee

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Very nice Judy!

You should be recieving your prize very soon too.

Thank you everyone for making this swap so successful. I was afraid that something might go wrong, but thank god everything went so well! I admire everyones creativity!

So what game is next? :-D

WOW!!

I got my gift today, it was a 20.00 gift card to hobby Lobby. Thank you So much. I will put it to good use. I see a shopping trip in the near future. What a nice gift. :-) Your The Best!

WOW!!

I got my gift today, it was a 20.00 gift card to hobby Lobby. Thank you So much. I will put it to good use. I see a shopping trip in the near future. What a nice gift. :-) Your The Best!

Lucky you!!! :cheer

That was an awesome prize Jennifer!!

:turtle:vheart

Thank you Lilly Flower!!! My son ran out to get the mail today and came back in with a package plum full of crochet dishcloths, coasters, a bookmark, facial cleansers, and crochet hooks!!!

Such beautiful work! Thank you so much!!!

BTW, my word was "blessed".

Glad it arrived safely!

This is my Package I got this afternoon. I just love everything about it. I can't wait to show it off to my family. I'm not going to use any of it for awhile I just want to look at it :-)

Thanks agin Rene. I hope I can do this picture thing, I may need advice lol

What a beautiful package! Conrats!

I'm very excited to say I used my gift card that I won in the swap. I went to hobby lobby today and they had Boye electric ball winders,wala!!! they also had a 40% off coupon. Well this is what I did. I got one hehehe the price was 75.00 with 40% off took 30.00 off I used my 20.00 gift card. Hubby had gave me 20.00 gift card awhile back left me only having to pay like 5.00 plus tax, Oh my gosh I was so excited :yay lol Thank you so much for the gift card other wise I wouldn't have got one. I just had to tell everyone.:yes

I'm very excited to say I used my gift card that I won in the swap. I went to hobby lobby today and they had Boye electric ball winders,wala!!! they also had a 40% off coupon. Well this is what I did. I got one hehehe the price was 75.00 with 40% off took 30.00 off I used my 20.00 gift card. Hubby had gave me 20.00 gift card awhile back left me only having to pay like 5.00 plus tax, Oh my gosh I was so excited :yay lol Thank you so much for the gift card other wise I wouldn't have got one. I just had to tell everyone.:yes

:cheer Go you!!!!!

What a great buy!!

I'm so glad you enjoyed the giftcard! :-)

You'll have to let us know how you like it!

You'll have to let us know how you like it!

Well so far I love it!! I have just made a couple balls so far but it works great. I wish I had one a long time ago. So much easier to work with a center pull ball or skein. Now I can clean up all my odds and ends that is a big mess lol

how is everyone on this fine September afternoon?

I'm doin' good! BUSY like crazy!

This last week was parent/teacher conferences... and a really busy weekend!!!

I apologize for not being around lately.......... its been one thing after another!!! Hubby hit a deer with his van and totalled it.... boys have had ball games and practice... conferences... getting passports settled for our Christmas vacation... and getting a tux rented for Patrick for Homecoming this weekend. :whew

Hope all is well with everyone here!

love all the pics of everyones work! Wow! busy ladies!

Well... off to get a few things ready to take to the post office on my way to get the boys from school!

you all have a great day!

:heart

:mug

I made this for Glenda (oldcountrygirl) for the kit swap. Since she got it today I can post pictures!

[ATTACH]27995[/ATTACH]

And I LOVE IT!!!! It is in the center of my kitchen table right now, for everyone to see!!! Thanks Sue!

Thanks everyone!

I've been meaning to post this picture for a few days. I've made this pattern several times before, but I love how the colors look in this one.

[ATTACH]28016[/ATTACH]

That came out COOL!!!

Archived