Dishcloths of 2010 CAL.....

teakaycee

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really do appreciate all the love... support... possitive thoughts and Prayers!!!!!

Ken is doing just fine! The boy are doing good! I made it perfectly clear to the principles at their schools that there is to be NO pitty party... NO teasing the boys that their dad is going to die... NO long faces. Fortunately they completely understood and agree! They have known me for alot of years now and know... I am the easiest person to get along with... I will do anything for ya... I am a possitive...forgiving gal that will give everyone the benifit of the doubt... but mess with my babies... and we might have an issue! :tryme

Keep the prayers comin'!!!

I think I have made over 50 orange ribbons so far. I know I have more to make ... but I really wanted to start on a blanket for him. :hook

Well... off I go... new day... and need more coffee...

you all have a GREAT day.

God Bless you!

:heart

:mug

I really do appreciate all the love... support... possitive thoughts and Prayers!!!!!

Ken is doing just fine! The boy are doing good! I made it perfectly clear to the principles at their schools that there is to be NO pitty party... NO teasing the boys that their dad is going to die... NO long faces. Fortunately they completely understood and agree! They have known me for alot of years now and know... I am the easiest person to get along with... I will do anything for ya... I am a possitive...forgiving gal that will give everyone the benifit of the doubt... but mess with my babies... and we might have an issue! :tryme

I think I have made over 50 orange ribbons so far. I know I have more to make ... but I really wanted to start on a blanket for him. :hook

God Bless you!

God Bless you and your family :hug

God Bless you!

Glad everything is going okay! Prayers are still being sent your way!

Has anyone made any dishcloths lately? I need to make some for Christmas presents.

Hi, ladies!! I just want to post pictures of the dishcloths I made for a charity auction. Oh, I abandoned the dishcloth bouquet idea. I couldn't find the right cup or bowl to hold the dishcloths. So, I made these! I hope everyone is doing well. We've been so quiet here lately. :(

post-28827-135897589164_thumb.jpg

post-28827-135897589167_thumb.jpg

Hi, ladies!! I just want to post pictures of the dishcloths I made for a charity auction. Oh, I abandoned the dishcloth bouquet idea. I couldn't find the right cup or bowl to hold the dishcloths. So, I made these! I hope everyone is doing well. We've been so quiet here lately. :(

Nice! I really like the ones that look like they're made from triangles:clap

Thanks, Judy! They are all from the same pattern. I didn't have enough yarn to make two more with one color, so I switched the color for each section. It's my favorite dishcloth to make, but I'm tired of them now. :lol I've made about 10 of them in two weeks. So, I'm going to take a break from that particular pattern for awhile.

I love that one. Is it a free online pattern? :hook Or did I miss that somewhere?.. :think

Those are cool!!!

Between work and making Christmas presents, I just haven't had any extra time.

:turtle:vheart

They are very pretty!! Yeah I think everyone is busy getting Christmas gifts made. I have been hard at it too. We go to Iowa to spend Thanksgiving with our kids each year and we do Xmas at the same time so lots to do here before we go. Good to chat with ya :-) Nicole

Very nice.

Very nice.

Thanks! :)

I finally finished the dishcloth bouquet I made for my sister in law. the pattern is the fireblossom dishcloth. I didn't follow it exactly, but its pretty close.

That looks great! I'll have to use that pattern for the bouquet. I love the idea, but none of the dishcloths I used were working for me. I love the way that looks.

Thank you, Nicole! :hug

No, it's not a free pattern. :( It's from this book.

They're so pretty! I think I have made that cloth, once. I really like it.

I finally finished the dishcloth bouquet I made for my sister in law. the pattern is the fireblossom dishcloth. I didn't follow it exactly, but its pretty close.

I finished these two in the last couple days. The orange green variegated is the Tulip Stitch Dishcloth. The ripple one is from "Colorful Cotton Dishcloths" book(let?). I had the ripple one almost done for a long time. I ran out of brown. I was able to get some more.

post-20-135897591363_thumb.jpg

post-20-135897591364_thumb.jpg

Tina, that towel topper is really pretty. I've never tried one. I haven't a clue how to attach the crochet to the towel. Nice dishcloths too.

My sister in law was really impressed by the dishcloth bouquet. She said she was secretly hoping that I would bring her a dishcloth!

Nice!!!!!! great colors!!!! Great work!!!!

LOVE Them!!!!!

I finished these two in the last couple days. The orange green variegated is the Tulip Stitch Dishcloth. The ripple one is from "Colorful Cotton Dishcloths" book(let?). I had the ripple one almost done for a long time. I ran out of brown. I was able to get some more.

Oh...too cool!!!!

I also crocheted my very first towel topper, ever. :jumpyay (No, I don't get out much..:lol ) It's kind of dishcloth related, so I hope it's all right to post here...

Thats pretty... I havent made one of those in a LONG time... great job.

I also crocheted my very first towel topper, ever. :jumpyay (No, I don't get out much..:lol ) It's kind of dishcloth related, so I hope it's all right to post here...

Beautiful work! I love the colors of the discloths...:)

Archived