Dishcloths of 2010 CAL.....

teakaycee

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Nicole, Yeah everyone is starting to work on Christmas gifts :-) My husband and I live in Arkansas we retired down here to get away from the snow lol But our family is still in Iowa so we go up to see them in Nov and do Thanksgiving and Christmas all at one.I can't wait to see all the little ones.

Well, I'm going to have to get some more cotton yarn...my mom wants me to make a few flower pot sets for her to give to some of her friends around the holidays. Should keep me busy for a while :hook

Hi Heather,

Yeah I have made a few flower pots they just make such a nice gift. I'm thinking about going to the Dollar Tree and getting some of the shrink gift bags and see if I can put them in something like that with a nice ribbon. They will be making a trip to Iowa and I want them to stay together lol Do you have a tip on keeping the flowers in the pot lol I thought about using rubber bands on them after I roll each one to keep them from unrolling.

My mom ropped me into making those flower pot sets to donate to her work silent auction. They donate the proceeds to a womens' shelter in Indianapolis. It's a good cause, but I needed another project like I need a whole in the head! :lol

Good morning it's raining here in AR so a good soup day so i'm making a nice pot of potato soup, yumm!!! I love this time of the year. Cooler days and lazy days for crocheting. Hope every one has a great weekend. I'm watching the mail, today may be my lucky day:-)Take care all.

I got it!! I got it!!!

Rene, it's beautiful!

I just got your package a few minutes ago and I couldn't believe my eyes. Everything was so pretty and perfect.

My word was Happy

Rene, Thank you so much I LOVE IT!!

My word was Happy and Rene made me a bouguet of colorful flowers in a nice big mug and a matching set of scrubbies and coasters. Also a crocheted kitchen towel that was embellished to make it so special for me. They all Match.

I will tell you, I was very happy when I opened it. :clap

I got it all arranged and ready to take my picture and guess what? Battey is low lol SO I have it charging now and I will post a picture a bit later. I wanted you to know that I got it and I'm so HAPPY!!

THANK YOU ... Rene:hug

:clap Judy I'm so glad you got it today and :) I'm glad it made you happy. When you said you liked what I got from Tammy, I had already made the bouquet and was working on the towel. I'm sorry you had to wait so long, but I'm so glad it made you happy :hugI can't wait to see the :photo, and how you arrange everything. :hug

I was so excited to post back to you, I almost posted as my mom :eek (Pineknott), because she was logged in and let me know that you got it. I clicked on reply and it said pineknott and I was saying Nooo :no, I had to hurry up and log her out and log in :lol

I got it!! I got it!!!

Rene, it's beautiful!

I just got your package a few minutes ago and I couldn't believe my eyes. Everything was so pretty and perfect.

My word was Happy

Rene, Thank you so much I LOVE IT!!

My word was Happy and Rene made me a bouguet of colorful flowers in a nice big mug and a matching set of scrubbies and coasters. Also a crocheted kitchen towel that was embellished to make it so special for me. They all Match.

I will tell you, I was very happy when I opened it. :clap

I got it all arranged and ready to take my picture and guess what? Battey is low lol SO I have it charging now and I will post a picture a bit later. I wanted you to know that I got it and I'm so HAPPY!!

THANK YOU ... Rene:hug

:clap Judy I'm so glad you got it today and :) I'm glad it made you happy. When you said you liked what I got from Tammy, I had already made the bouquet and was working on the towel. I'm sorry you had to wait so long, but I'm so glad it made you happy :hugI can't wait to see the :photo, and how you arrange everything. :hug

I was so excited to post back to you, I almost posted as my mom :eek (Pineknott), because she was logged in and let me know that you got it. I clicked on reply and it said pineknott and I was saying Nooo :no, I had to hurry up and log her out and log in :lol

LOL well you sure made my day thats for sure. Good thing you logged in as you cause I would have thought I thanked the wrong person lol I can't seem to get the smile off my face.Agin thank you so much. I can tell that you put so much thought and love into your gift. :-) Pictures coming soon. I have never posted pictures so hope I can figure it out lol Wish me luck lol

I'm sure being YOU is a full time job :devil:rofl

With overtime! :lol

Hehehe You say you are a evil mastermind, but you have the :heart of and Angel:angel

See Heather, Judy is nice to me. :rofl

Sounds like a great package you got from Rene'. Can't wait to see pics! :cheer

:turtle:vheart

This is my Package I got this afternoon. I just love everything about it. I can't wait to show it off to my family. I'm not going to use any of it for awhile I just want to look at it :-)

Thanks agin Rene. I hope I can do this picture thing, I may need advice lol

post-12251-135897578072_thumb.jpg

Very nice Judy!

You should be recieving your prize very soon too.

Thank you everyone for making this swap so successful. I was afraid that something might go wrong, but thank god everything went so well! I admire everyones creativity!

So what game is next? :-D

I think everything went great and can't wait for the next one. It was so much fun. Thank you Jennifer for adding the prize. I will let you know as soon as i get it.

This is my Package I got this afternoon. I just love everything about it. I can't wait to show it off to my family. I'm not going to use any of it for awhile I just want to look at it :-)

Thanks agin Rene. I hope I can do this picture thing, I may need advice lol

Picture looks good, love that chair. Glad you like everything :lol where you said you just want to look at it.

can't wait for the next one. It was so much fun.
:cheer Me tooo :cheer

I love the towel! Great job Rene'!!

:turtle:vheart

Thanks

Here's some pictures I took. The round ones are the scrubbies and the flower ones are the coasters.

post-40103-135897578111_thumb.jpg

post-40103-135897578117_thumb.jpg

post-40103-13589757812_thumb.jpg

post-40103-135897578124_thumb.jpg

post-40103-135897578437_thumb.jpg

post-40103-135897578441_thumb.jpg

Archived