Dishcloths of 2010 CAL.....

teakaycee

Thanks, ladies! The pattern for that one isn't online. It's in one of Lily's pattern books. Here's a link to show you all of the dishcloths in the book.

http://www.sugarncream.com/patternbook.php?PBS=570824

I'm not sure if it's still available to purchase. I've had it a little over a year. Edited to add - Actually, it is still available. The link has a place to buy online. I bought it in Michael's.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I made this for Glenda (oldcountrygirl) for the kit swap. Since she got it today I can post pictures!

[ATTACH]27995[/ATTACH]

Love it! That turned out GREAT!!!!

:turtle:vheart

I've been meaning to post this picture for a few days. I've made this pattern several times before, but I love how the colors look in this one.

[ATTACH]28016[/ATTACH] Oh wow... isnt that cool!!!!

Tam, oh my goodness...is hubby okay?! Yep... he's fine.... the van on the other hand is now in the junk yard! :U

Sue, I like the rooster/cloths...very cute!

Nicole...do you have a link to that dishcloth? I'd like to give it a try...very cool!

:heart

:mug

how is everyone on this fine September afternoon?

I'm doin' good! BUSY like crazy!

This last week was parent/teacher conferences... and a really busy weekend!!!

I apologize for not being around lately.......... its been one thing after another!!! Hubby hit a deer with his van and totalled it.... boys have had ball games and practice... conferences... getting passports settled for our Christmas vacation... and getting a tux rented for Patrick for Homecoming this weekend. :whew

Hope all is well with everyone here!

love all the pics of everyones work! Wow! busy ladies!

Well... off to get a few things ready to take to the post office on my way to get the boys from school!

you all have a great day!

I'm so sorry! I managed to miss this post yesterday. I'm so glad DH is all right. That's the most important thing, but I can't help but ask if the deer made it or not. :blush

:sun...... Goooooooooood Morning Kids.......

How is everyone this morning?

I'm doin' good. I have a busy day of errands ahead of me.... I need to get stuff to make salad and brownies for the Football team dinner tonight. 42 of them...... :whew They are getting a pasta dinner with salad .. garlic bread and brownies. That should hold them till before bed...LOL

Whats everyone up to today?

I have some crocheting that needs to get the finishing touches put on it and mailed out! I need to squeeze that in today!!!

Well........... I'm off.........

you all have a great day! I'll check back in later!

oh........btw nicole......... not sure how the deer held up... he ran off as soon as hubby hit him.

Tam - Good about the deer! That means I can believe the deer is fine, too. :D Like I said, your DH being okay is the most important thing, but I always worry about the animals. I'm sorry the van got totaled though. That really stinks.

Good Afternoon kids...........

How has everyone been? Me? BUSY!!!!!!!!!!!!! :whew

It was Homecoming week this last week here.......... if you want to see some fun pics... you can check out my blog! :D

I hate to make this so short and sweet ..but I need to tend to some laundry and get some crocheting done!

I'll check back in shortly! :faint

I know this is a dishcloth CAL but does anyone have an awesome pattern to make a face cloth. I am making spa baskets to give to the Women's Shelter for Christmas and want to include a facecloth in with the make-up removers (pattern that I made up).

I know this is a dishcloth CAL but does anyone have an awesome pattern to make a face cloth. I am making spa baskets to give to the Women's Shelter for Christmas and want to include a facecloth in with the make-up removers (pattern that I made up).

what about this one? I made it a while back...from CPC

http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/1938708/quick_and_easy_crochet_dishcloth_pattern.html?cat=46

For those of you that have made the flower pot dishcloths, do you use the pattern from Coats & Clark? I really don't like the look of these dishcloths once they are unfolded. I wonder if there's a pattern that would look better.

How about this one hon.................

http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/spa-day-facecloth

For those of you that have made the flower pot dishcloths, do you use the pattern from Coats & Clark? I really don't like the look of these dishcloths once they are unfolded. I wonder if there's a pattern that would look better.

What about this one?

http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/petal-dishcloth

How about this one hon.................

http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/spa-day-facecloth

The texture looks great, I will have to try to crochet one up and see how long it takes. I want to make at least 10 baskets as that is what they have room for. I hate to think of any woman or child that has to stay in an abuse shelter for the holiday because they have no where else to go. I also plan on making some toys for the children that may be there. I am going to buy a couple 18 " dolls to make clothes for and make up some tic tac toe games.

Thnks for the link! I am working on one right now! Still have 4 more petals left!

I just made this as a dishcloth for someone stopping over today, and I love it! Anyway, thought about y'all, of course. I've been crocheting for a shawl swap for a time, so I've not been making dishcloths. I'm starting to need to, though! (((((HUGS))))) sandi

That is a cute dishcloth!

I'm making them for a charity auction. I really don't like the dishcloth from the Coats & Clark website. I've been trying to find something better, but haven't had much luck. I like the one Tam posted, but I'm too slow at knitting. I'm going to definitely make one though (for myself, of course)! :yes

I'm making them for a charity auction. I really don't like the dishcloth from the Coats & Clark website. I've been trying to find something better, but haven't had much luck. I like the one Tam posted, but I'm too slow at knitting. I'm going to definitely make one though (for myself, of course)! :yes

There is a good one called Fire Blossom 9- inch Dishcloth

I use this one and it makes very pretty rose like flowers and works up pretty fast. I have made several of these for Christmas. The site Is http://www.buttonspecialties.com

There is a good one called Fire Blossom 9- inch Dishcloth

I use this one and it makes very pretty rose like flowers and works up pretty fast. I have made several of these for Christmas. The site Is http://www.buttonspecialties.com

I'll check that one out. I think I might use the Lily Sugar 'N Cream pattern - Chrysanthemum Dishcloth. I've made it before and it just might work. I'll look at the ideas you posted thought. They might be quicker.

Archived