Dishcloths of 2010 CAL.....

teakaycee

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You gals are so ambitious!:cheer:clap

I really have to get in gear cause we spend the holidays with our kids in Iowa and thats when we do Thanksgiving and Christmas at the same time. Wow what a week that is but I so much look forward to it. So I only have a few weeks left.

Dear Nicole i love your dishcloth for the bouquests

Which discloth pattern did you use???

I would love to make some of them for my flower bouquet mugs...

So please let me know..

hugs

Lillibet

quote=nicolep;2157415]This is the dishcloth I decided to use for the bouquet. I think it will work well. What do you all think?

I know I have been missing from this thread for a while.. We moved, and I kinda got burned out from making dishcloths for a while, too. :eek (Can you believe it?) But I have been getting back into the swing of things.. I finished this one today. I bought the cotton for ME/my kitchen. It's called "Barnboard Twists" by Sugar n' Cream. I used the Tunisian Short Row Dishcloth pattern. This is the second time I've made it and I love it. Now I want to go get some more variegated cotton & make another one. I'm also knitting a Scrap Ballband cloth.

post-20-135897584052_thumb.jpg

I know I have been missing from this thread for a while.. We moved, and I kinda got burned out from making dishcloths for a while, too. :eek (Can you believe it?) But I have been getting back into the swing of things.. I finished this one today. I bought the cotton for ME/my kitchen. It's called "Barnboard Twists" by Sugar n' Cream. I used the Tunisian Short Row Dishcloth pattern. This is the second time I've made it and I love it. Now I want to go get some more variegated cotton & make another one. I'm also knitting a Scrap Ballband cloth.

One of my favs! I've also used two together to make potholders.

This is the dishcloth I decided to use for the bouquet. I think it will work well. What do you all think?

That's really nice. It'll work really well for the bouquet.

I'm considering doing a dishcloth bouquet for my sister in law. We are going to spend a weekend with them at the end of the month and I know she really loves crocheted dishcloths. (I gave her some a few years ago, and she's been saying how wonderful they were ever since!)

Nice, Tunisian is on my list of things to learn someday!

That's really nice. It'll work really well for the bouquet.

I'm considering doing a dishcloth bouquet for my sister in law. We are going to spend a weekend with them at the end of the month and I know she really loves crocheted dishcloths. (I gave her some a few years ago, and she's been saying how wonderful they were ever since!)

Ask and you shall receive! :hook

http://www.sugarncream.com/pattern.php?PID=4154

I just got an e-mail from teakaycee (Tammy). Her dh, Ken, is in the hospital and will be for at least a month diagonosed with leukemia. This is a direct quote from her e-mail:

"We're all good. Ken is Good and we are completely trusting God!

Some extra little prayers for the boys would be great! They're doing good. But having daddy sick is tough.

We need prayers support and love. Not sadness. No depressing notes. No feeling sorry. "

Tammy, you know I love you and your entire family! Prayers being sent! :hug

:turtle:vheart

I just got an e-mail from teakaycee (Tammy). Her dh, Ken, is in the hospital and will be for at least a month diagonosed with leukemia. This is a direct quote from her e-mail:

Some extra little prayers for the boys would be great! They're doing good. But having daddy sick is tough.

We need prayers support and love. Not sadness. No depressing notes. No feeling sorry. "

Thanks for keeping us in the loop! I'm so glad to hear that they are keeping positive. Lots of prayers and support are going their way. :hug

My thoughts and prayers are with Tammy and family.

She has my prayers too!

I just got an e-mail from teakaycee (Tammy). Her dh, Ken, is in the hospital and will be for at least a month diagonosed with leukemia.

Tammy, you know I love you and your entire family! Prayers being sent!

Oh I am so sadden to hear this news. Prayers going up for Ken, Tammy and the whole family. :hug

Love you all!

Thank you so much for all your love and prayers!!!!

I have a few minutes here before getting the boys to school and off to spend the day with Ken... so thought I would pop on and say :hi HI

Sue............ I love you sweetie! Thanks for posting for me! And thanks for your love!

Ken is doing Great.... I am fine! Lots to do... but good! I have been on "pitty party" patrol! I will stop any and all of it the second it comes around! So... that keeps me busy and can make me a bit tired by the end of the day. The boys are good.... Michael is taking it the hardest.... but he's hangin' tough. We are possitive... happy.... and completely leaving this all to God! He will get us down this road...as long as we follow Him every step of the way... and dont try to take shortcuts of our own!

I have been making "cancer" ribbons for family and friends and even some of the nurses that want them... so WOW.. .have I been busy with my hook... :D Orange by the way is the color for leukemia... so we have alot of little orange ribbons running around! I need to make more today... as Patrick (my 14 yr old) has friends that want to wear them with him until his daddy gets home! I hope I have time to get some squares started for a blanket for him. I love the 'cancer ribbon' squares :hook

Okay... off to get things movin'.... I'll check back in as I can!

like I said... No "Debbie Downers" Please! We're FINE. We need prayers... love and support!

I love you guys and know I can count on you all!

have a GREAT day everyone!

God Bless you all!!!

:heart

:mug

Archived