Dishcloths of 2010 CAL.....

teakaycee

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Debbie I like your dishcloths - the stars, and also the ones you made for your swap partner! What is the stitch you used for the one on the bottom, left? Is that crossed doubles, or broomstick lace maybe? Anyway, very pretty!

No, it's nothing that fancy. Here is the link to the pattern:

http://www.kaleidesigns.com/crochet/patterns/archive/dish007.html

:sun....... Good Morning kids...............

How is everyone this morning? Did you all have a nice Labor Day weekend?

We took the boys to the State Fair. It was alot of fun.

Got some crocheting done on the drive.

Due to my busy day here at home... I wont be able to get to the store to get the last little thing I want for my swap package.. but thats okay... tomorrow is going to be my day out.

Well... off for more coffee... and get a few things done in between playing on here and crocheting.

have a Great day everyone!

:heart

:mug

Now that my Kitchen Swap partner has received her package, I can post pictures ! !

OmGoodness...........look at you!

those are GREAT! what a lucky swap buddy!!!!

My dishcloth swap partner's package is in its destination city! She should get it today!! I hope she likes it! :cheer

:turtle:vheart

Dont worry, I love it!:hug It is me! Sue gave me a wonderful little bag nd 2 balls of cotton in addition to the 3 dishcloths! I love it all! Will post a picture when I have time, everything is lovely! Thank you so much!

Dont worry, I love it!:hug It is me! Sue gave me a wonderful little bag nd 2 balls of cotton in addition to the 3 dishcloths! I love it all! Will post a picture when I have time, everything is lovely! Thank you so much!

You're welcome! :hug

Lilly's word was "dancer". I first thought ballet dancers dancing around and around so I made dishcloths in the round. Plus it made me think pastel colors. As for the bag, a dancer needs music so I lined the bag in fabric with musical notes. :)

:turtle:vheart

:sun........Good Morning kids.............

Had a good shopping day at Hobby Lobby yesterday.. got some neat fabric and yarn.

I'll be spending some time sewing today... then while I wait for the boys to get out of school... I can get some crocheting done! :hook

I'll be packing up my swap box today for my partner! :yay

Off for a coffee refill

BBIAB

Archived