Dishcloths of 2010 CAL.....

teakaycee

Just checkin' in again, because... nuh nuh NUUHHH... I'm crocheting a couple of dishcloths! I had put down crochet for my dulcimer, and suddenly I see fall approaching and my littles needing hats or gloves or ponchos. AND a girlie birthday that will need a crocheted doll. I'm THRILLED! ~smile~ So out have come the hooks.... (((((HUGS))))) sandi

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:sun........ Goooooooooooooooood Morning all............

Well.. I had a great "pamper me" day yesterday!

got a manicure... found some yarn that I needed for a couple projects.... and grabbed a few groceries for this weeks dinners!

Sue... I found the pattern at Walmart yesterday for the tote! :yay... and bought some fabric for particular totes I want to make! You Rock!! Thanks for the pattern #

I think I have all I need for my swap projects............ so I'll be busy this week!!!!

:heart

:mug

:sun........ Goooooooooooooooood Morning all............

Well.. I had a great "pamper me" day yesterday!

got a manicure... found some yarn that I needed for a couple projects.... and grabbed a few groceries for this weeks dinners!

Sue... I found the pattern at Walmart yesterday for the tote! :yay... and bought some fabric for particular totes I want to make! You Rock!! Thanks for the pattern #

I think I have all I need for my swap projects............ so I'll be busy this week!!!!

Sounds like a great day!

That's great you found it! I'm making my 3rd one right now! Its so easy! BTW, the one I've been making is tote C.

:turtle:vheart

Sounds like a great day!

That's great you found it! I'm making my 3rd one right now! Its so easy! BTW, the one I've been making is tote C. Thanks hon!!!

I dont think I'll get a chance to sew today... but I'm hoping to at least get it all cut out!

Thanks hon!!!

I dont think I'll get a chance to sew today... but I'm hoping to at least get it all cut out!

I'm almost done! Just need to stitch up the opening (from turning it right side out) and top stitch the top. I love these totes! I'm so addicted! :lol

I'm almost done! Just need to stitch up the opening (from turning it right side out) and top stitch the top. I love these totes! I'm so addicted! :lol

I'm so jealous!!!!

Gosh.. I want to sew today... maybe tonight after dinner! :think

:sun/:rain ......... Good Morning all.............

Stormed like crazy here last night... lost electricity from 9pm last night to 5am this morning. Our creek is up out of its banks.... so we have some roads closed and flooding. Makes getting out and about a little bit of a chore.

Good day to get work done on my swap!!! :hook

:sun/:rain ......... Good Morning all.............

Stormed like crazy here last night... lost electricity from 9pm last night to 5am this morning. Our creek is up out of its banks.... so we have some roads closed and flooding. Makes getting out and about a little bit of a chore.

Good day to get work done on my swap!!! :hook

Don't you hate it when you are forced to stay at home and crochet?!

Don't you hate it when you are forced to stay at home and crochet?!

:rofl.......... Oh.. you said it... LOL

I'm actually going to do some sewing this morning... then crochet later this afternoon. :D

Movin' right along nicely too!

:rofl.......... Oh.. you said it... LOL

I'm actually going to do some sewing this morning... then crochet later this afternoon. :D

Movin' right along nicely too!

Oh, I can't wait to see what you sewed!!! :cheer

I had all intensions of staying home and crafting, but Mom called yesterday afternoon and has another doctor's appt. She needs her taxi cab. :)

Archived