C’Ville January 2010 Tote

Tampa Doll

Beautiful bag Mary Jo! We finally had a White Christmas here! I was afraid you might have been involved in the Florida floods,so glad you were not! Your bag reminds me of the ice from the ice storm we had in Connecticut when I was a kid. Sparkling and beautiful. :)

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thank you all for the compliments on the bag. Yes, I was thingking of the ice on the trees and the snow on the ground when I was making this bag.

Actually when I looked in my closet that holds all my cotton cones, these two just screamed at me, that they need to be a bag.:lol Actually what they were yelling, were pick me, pick me.:rofl

I still have a lot of colors in my closet, so you will all just have to put up with these totes for a long while.:devil

Tampa Doll your closet is screaming at me come see me, come take a look at all of my pretty colors, come see me.:think:eek:yes Does anyone else out in Crochetville hear Tampa Doll's closet calling?:devil:rofl:rofl

Happy New Year:yay everyone. I am now here to tell you that the bag is on it's way.

Actually it has been in the mail since Monday.:blush It is flying out of the country and instead of making you wait all this time for it to arrive, I thought I would wait a few days before I showed you the bag, then told you it was on it's way.:devil

So here is hopeing that we can start looking for it to be in it's new home starting on Monday.:hook

post-105-13589749089_thumb.jpg As you can see, it is in a bag, instead of the regular box. More pictures

ooh, that's good you were sneaky and didn't tell us - now Bag Lady XLV will be revealed sooner than we all thought! hmm I guess most countries don't do mail delivery on New Year's Day... however, it's already Saturday in parts of the world. Ooh, excitement could be anytime, huh?

Happy New Year to you and Tampa Guy!

Another wonderful bag. You do such nice work. I too have a January birthday and our state is covered with ice and snow. You always pick the perfect color and theme for your bags. You have made someone very happy with your January Ice bag. Congrats to the new bag lady!

Oh, so sneaky- you are always full of fun!!! Can't wait to see who the lucky bag lady is ( I think I might have an inkling- can't wait to see if I'm right)

:think:scrachin I have an inkling who it might be also. I wonder which one of us will be right or maybe we are thinking :yes of the same person.

:think:scrachin I have an inkling who it might be also. I wonder which one of us will be right or maybe we are thinking :yes of the same person.

:lolIt'll be fun to see if we were thinking of the same person! If the beautiful tote arrives today I won't find out until tonight after work. Can't wait!

Archived