C’Ville January 2010 Tote

Tampa Doll

Almost put in 2009 for the year of the tote. I can not believe the year is almost done and we get to try and do better this year. I figure I start out with a clean slate on January 01, 2010.

Blue seems to be the color right now. I have had this one sitting here for a while and I had to laugh when both turtlelvr and Elle used blue for the shawls and bag, and I got both.

Well this is called January Ice. Being a January baby, I remember having to have my Birthday party way after my Birthday, because of either snow:flake or ice. I remember as I got older, thinking that January and February were the worst for snow and ice storms.:2snow

The tote is made with Peaches and Cream baby blue, for the ice part and white for the snow. The pocket is white with light blue hook and lettering.

Here is wishing everyone a Very Happy:yayand Healthy :DNew Year.

May I present to you all January Ice.:wbrr

post-105-135897490251_thumb.jpgMore pictures

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You done it again Mary Jo. Love the color baby blue and the color fits right into the January cold ice and snow month just like you said. I woke up to a ground covered in snow this morning :(.

Thanks for sharing your talent and picture of your tote's each month.

Have a Wonderful New Year

Kathy

Ohhhh that is sooooo pretty! Love the colors - perfect for January! The beautiful flower adds just the right finishing touch! Looking forward to seeing who the lucky lady is that receives this one! You are sooo talented MaryJo!

I've been waiting for this month's tote bag, and Mary Jo, I think both December and January are among your best, if not the best. I love this one! Blue is my favorite color, and I love this shade of blue, icy and cold and perfect. Now, who gets to start off the new year with this lovely creation? Patty

Archived