Look what I got!

I'll show it to you next week! :cheer But I will be keeping a close eye on it! :lol

:turtle:vheart

:flower OH... but I would never think to distracked you .. then take your new hook... put it in my HUGE purse and take off running ....... I"m an :angel

:heart

:mug

Lovely have you used it yet? I have one my mom gave me and I can't use it,because of the way I hold my hook the knurled part bites into my hand. :(

Thanks! I have such a wonderful DH! I got it here. Its an H (my favorite size). I haven't used it yet, I'm almost afraid to. Of course the project I'm working on now uses a I. Those rings move! Its so cool! This is what I look like holding it ---> :hook

:flower OH... but I would never think to distracked you .. then take your new hook... put it in my HUGE purse and take off running ....... I"m an :angel

:heart

:mug

Uh, huh...as I said...you will be carefully watched. :rofl

:turtle:vheart

That's gorgeous! I'm sure you'll make some beautiful pieces with that!

I emailed DH the link and told him that he could feel free to choose any hook larger than a size G for me! He said OK, he'd take a look at it. Now I hope he gets me one!

Wow, Sue! I love it! I bet crochet-time will be even that much more special using such a beautiful hook. What a keeper, that guy of yours. Thanks for sharing. :yes

Archived