2010 Stashbusting CAL - NOW CLOSED!!!

basjordan

Tonight's the night to post your first WTD score. It may get overlooked if it's in the same font as the rest of the post. Sorry, there's just so much to see -- it's easy to miss. So if you want to make it easier to spot your score, please make it Big and Colorful!!!

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

+10 lhasaapsolady Gold Medal!

+8 dragonpuck Silver Medal!

+6 Ellie13 Bronze Medal!

+5 fc1123

+4 Texas Sugar

+4 basjordan

+4 DesertCrocheter

+3 my2bois

+2 LegalWoman17

+1 pineknott

0 CraftyWitch

0 dilyca2006

0 jura2908

0 appy lover

0 Mrs Crochetpants

0 looblylu

0 BigPinkPolkaDot

0 PBLKNP

0 Braxxi

0 renegade

0 NeedleArts

0 candiwv

0 gshall

0 CLLinda

0 walker1021

-5 Maritalblisshaha

-11 MouseCLP Shoot the Moon!

Congratulations, everyone! Don't forget to reset your WTD to 0!

MouseCLP, if you are not able to do the scorekeeping next week, please let me know ASAP! Thanks!:hug

Ah, I'm too late. ;) Well, it doesn't matter, I can put my score in next week.

I like that the list is so long..! :D

-11 MouseCLP Shoot the Moon!

Congratulations, everyone! Don't forget to reset your WTD to 0!

MouseCLP, if you are not able to do the scorekeeping next week, please let me know ASAP! Thanks!:hug

:eek:eek Aaackk!! :eek:eek

Well, I started off the year making everyone else feel better about their stashbusting ability, I guess. :yay I should be able to post next week's scores unless I have a (er, another) blonde moment or senior moment. Or Mental-Pause.

Well, I'm off to a good start. Picked up 4 skeins of yarn at JoAnn's today. They had a sale going and then I had a coupon for another 10 percent off. So I got 4 nice skeins of different yarns for about $11. I'll be using them up to make baby hats this month.

So I'm at -8 but it's only Sunday and I have almost a week to use up some of the yarn.

One good thing is that they are small skeins and will probably be used up pretty darn fast, even when used for knitting.

-8 so far.

:manyheart

Well...this sounds like fun!! I'm in! I had bought 10 skeins of yarn Friday for the afghan project I started Saturday, so does that count? LOL!

If you signed up to start on Sunday, you don't need to count any yarn before that, but you don't get credit for any yarn you used before then, either. Just start at zero for wtd (Week to date) and ytd (year to date) and count from there! Good luck, and happy stashbusting!

This sounds like fun! Reducing the yarn stash is one of my resolutions this year... hopefully this provides me some motivation!

Archived