2010 Stashbusting CAL - NOW CLOSED!!!

basjordan

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well I'm doing bad this week so far bought a pound of yarn from lionbrand called Pound of Love going to make a shawl with it bad bad girl that darn Joann's is having too good of a sale to pass up this could be bad.

So nice to start off in the plusses.

2010 Stashbusting CAL: WTD: +2 / YTD: +2

The skein busted (+2) was a no-name pink that I finished off with a round of the charity blanket and five yo-yos.

-Marzee

2010 Stashbusting CAL: WTD: +2/YTD: +2

Dishcloth Tuesdays ~ 2009 CAL

Yo Yo’s for Charity

:blush I just posted something on a different thread that I wanted to post on here!!!

I needed to go change my siggie and I was not going to tell you all why!:lol

Got my last herrschners delivery for a while today!!!!!LOL

:blush I just posted something on a different thread that I wanted to post on here!!!

I needed to go change my siggie and I was not going to tell you all why!:lol

Got my last herrschners delivery for a while today!!!!!LOL

Wow! Do you have any pictures of all the yarn you got???

The purple is the Herrschners wool in deep purple and the camel is Nob Hill Escapade in camel. There are 18 skeins of each. I pulled out one of the camel.

[ATTACH]14733[/ATTACH]

:drool Such a gorgeous purple! I like the camel too!

I will have to post a pic of the cardi that I made from the camel, as soon as I am done with it. I got more cause I totally loved it. I will need to find something else that I can make with it soon.

I bought 6 skeins of something I thought was sugar n cream...and it wasnt. So I had to take it back. UGH. I used 1/2 skein of baby yarn last night on my 5 pointed star babyghan.

Tomorrow I will stop at Michaels and get what I really wanted.

Oh, Diane, I LOVE that purple. I am so jealous.

Hi! My name is Erin, and I'm a yarnaholic.

I'm definately going to have to join this CAL to keep my yarn addiction under control. (It wouldn't be so bad if I didn't work at one of those chain craft stores and have a tendency to buy yarn just because I have a coupon or find a really good deal.)

So far this week I'm at a conservative -4.

I used up another skein making baby hats. And I started hat #4 last night.

So I'm at a -3 so far. Hopefully, I can get down to 0 by Saturday night. I'm working at a blood drive saturday morning, so I should get some time to knit there.

:manyheart

Hi! My name is Erin, and I'm a yarnaholic.

I'm definately going to have to join this CAL to keep my yarn addiction under control. (It wouldn't be so bad if I didn't work at one of those chain craft stores and have a tendency to buy yarn just because I have a coupon or find a really good deal.)

So far this week I'm at a conservative -4.

Hi Erin,

If i worked in one of those craft stores, I'd have to bring all the sad, lonely, marked-down yarn home with me, and I'd need a bigger house!!!

Welcome to our group!

This is what I just finished last night.

I like it a lot!! Good job on your first project (of many!) this year. :D

Oh...I've been a bad girl this week...:devil I bought 4 skeens of yarn yesterday...but I have a pattern for them :laughroll. I am almost finished with another ball. I'm finishing up a scarf I'm making. Can't wait to get it done!! Maybe I'll finish it tonight. :crocheting

I forgot to post at the first of the year but it was a big fat 0 anyway.

I'm going to go ahead and post now so I don't forget tomorrow.

WTD 0 again :lol I did manage to not buy any yarn this week even though I petted a bunch of it. I will have to buy some before long though so I can do a rug for my bathroom.

Archived