Won A Ribbon!!

mama24boyz

I entered my very first fair a couple of weeks ago cuz with all you guys talking about it, I wanted to join in the fun! I entered my Grandparents Afghan and when I did, I wasn't sure if I should put it in wallhangings (cuz thats what my Mom does with it) or afghans, cuz it really is a lapghan. So I asked and I got the advice of putting it in afghans. Wellll.....when I checked it, it said "note" on the card, so I turned it over only to read, it was disqualified and to please re enter next year under WALLHANGINGS!!! ARGH! Oh well. BUUUUTTTTT I also entered in a baby blanket (no winnings), my diaper wreath, that got a second place!!!!:yay and the best one was a shawl I was trying to do. It took me forever and a day, I hated doing it in the end, but thought it was so pretty, so I kept at it. Well, it paid off!!! Its the pattern Dragonfly Shawl from Interweave Crochet (I forget what issue) I GOT FIRST PLACE IN IT!!!!!! WOOHOO!!!:yay AND, when I picked it up, there was a card under it saying that they want to put it in display at the Ontario Arts and Crafts Convention in Toronto!! I have no idea what that is, but I think its awesome that they want it!!!

Thanks for looking!!

post-18083-135897465132_thumb.jpg

post-18083-135897465137_thumb.jpg

post-18083-13589746514_thumb.jpg

Archived