I'm a Bag Lady!!! :0 !!!!

My husband came in to our room (I was in there crocheting); and I could tell he had something behind his back. He said "Is there a Mom with a Motif here?" :eek "That's me!" I jumped up. He handed me a box.

th_003-26.jpg

As soon as I saw who it was from, I was so excited. The second I opened it and saw the colors, I knew! :jumpyay:woo:laughroll:rofl:applause :clap

th_004-23.jpg

I'm a Bag Lady! I don't believe it.:jumpyay Thank you SOOOOOO much (are we allowed to say names-- Even though we all know who it is from, a real life doll!!!) :hug:hug:hug:hug:hug

th_005-13.jpg

I am on :c9 this has made my whole year! :manyheart I love it and thank you a million thank yous! :hug I can't stop smiling, my family is going to think I'm crazy LOL....

Tina

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, I guess you got the bag:think Sorry couldn't resist.:rofl

I am glad you liked it. Noticed your outfit, matches the bag.

Boy did that get there fast. The post office is still saying it left Tampa.

Enjoy the bag and may you keep it full.:hook

:woo I'm in the Bag Lady Club! (I told my husband that, and he gave me one of his looks. :lol) Thank you everyone. :hug I went from almost crying when I first saw it, to laughing and smiling for hours. I had to put my new shirt on (nothing big), but it matched. :D:P I love my new bag! :manyheart Thank you again, Mary Jo. :hug

Tina

Archived