My pineapple shawl is finished

yarnlover66

Take a look:

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a36/yarnlover66/pineappleshawlfinished.jpg

Then just for the fun of sharing...here is a teddy bear that I made probably 6 years ago for our county fair. She got a blue ribbon.

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a36/yarnlover66/whiteteddybear.jpg

Beautiful! I love the pineapple shawl and it looks gorgeous in red!! What type of yarn did you use?

And the teddybear is cute! :)

The yarn I used was TLC Heathers 2453 Barn Red. I thought the red was pretty. I think that I'd like to make one in white or off white sometime.

Thank you for the compliments!

Very nice, I made one of those in Homespun-Candy Apple.

It was a gift for someone who's favorite color is red, she loved it :c9

:frog

great job teresa, love that little bear, your own design? as i know you make alot of them like me:devil :devil :devil am so glad you joined us. you do such wonderful work, you need to show them your doiles you made. is so nice guys you should see them:hook vicki, oh in case anyone is wondering, i knew teresa before LOL:devil

Absolutely gorgeous! I love the pinapple shawls.....I really want to make one for me! I don't make anything for me, I always give things away, but I might just do this one, for myself!!! You're inspriring :cheer

This pattern is easy. It is the one that everyone out here has shared with me. It is a doily pattern that they converted into a shawl just by using yarn and a larger hook. There is one change in the pattern in the very beginning...I'll have to find that unless someone else out there has that info right off the bat.

Just beautiful!!! I love seeing all the different colors of these...

I'm making a second one in a blue variegated right now for my sister. Then my daughter wants one in either blues or purples.

:hook

Archived