New Year's Eve CAL?

darski

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well, I think that's about it for me tonight. Happy 2009!!!!

thanks for visiting.

I am hoping to make at least one more time zone but it may be iffy.

Thanks to all of you for making this a great event.

:sleep Wish I could stay up longer but my body is saying no way. I think that I will be joining my 3 month old son. Off to Dreamland. Hubby and my 7 year old son are watching the Philadelphia fireworks on TV. Hubby is starting to doze off. Well, the fireworks are over. I think that we are all going to head off to bed.

May you all have a blessed, healthy, and Happy New Year! :hug

It's not even 930 here.... oh well I got pirates to play & watch fireworks on the game. :D

It's 9:32 here so we've got some time to kill. I aint going down yet. I've still crochet left in me.

Julee

It is -6 degrees outside right now. Sure am glad I am inside and covered by a warm crocheted afghan!!!!

Debbie

uwcheese

HAPPY NEW YEAR EAST COAST!!!!!!

Wisconsin has another 1/2 hour to go.

Hi all... guess I missed everyone on here. Had to drive kids to and from work all day. (nice way to spend my vacation)LOL Went and got my long hair trimmed and had layers put in. Now we are all watching tv and eating chip and dip. The kids are waiting to light fireworks at midnight. Haven't crochet at all today my eyes are stinging.

Welcome aboard. There are still a couple of us here somewhere.

How long till you get the new year. Is Colorado central or Mountain time. (I am bad with all geography )

Archived