My Crochet was a Hit!!

I made my neice and nephew and my inlaws some crocheted things for christmas. Well I made my neice a Purple and white cape with a cupcake purse, my nephew a bob the tomato hat, my SIL and BIL a towel topper with a angel ornament and MIL and FIL same thing. Tonight was the family christmas party so I gave it to them tonight.They absolutely loved it! The kids loved the gifts I made them! I also had a few other people tell me how much they loved my work. I had a blast at the party but the high light was how much they loved my gifts! I know they were sincere because the look on my SIL's face said it all ,even though she kept telling me how much she loved it, And my neice wore the cape as soon as she got it and wore it home, same with nephew. I know they appreciated everything. I am on :c9. Just thought I would share.

Isn't that great? It does make you feel so good to know there are people who appreciate what you make them. I'm glad they all liked your things so much.

I'm very happy for you, that made all the hours you put in those gifts totally worth it, didn't it? I hope when I send mine they'll feel the same way!

I am so very happy for you! It's wonderful when people appreciate the work and love we put into our gifts, I still say handmade gifts are the best.

Absolutely. I think this is fantastic!

:manyheart

Archived