Celtwich has closed down!!!!---contact info????

:eekI can't believe it. :eek

:manyheart She had the greatest site and it was a joy just to look at all that she had put together.:manyheart

I am so sad about this.:cry

The forces of evil are just getting to be too much to contend with anymore. Looks like Satan's going out of business sale is going well for him.:devil

ADMIN NOTE: If anybody has a working email address for Celtwich, can you please PM it to AmyS?

This is just HORRIBLE news! Why do some people always have to ruin things for everyone else? I don't blame Celtwich a bit for not wanting to deal with the nonsense any more, but I am going to miss her site like I don't know what! She had such gorgeous patterns! Terrible! Just terrible!

Does anybody know how to contact Celtwich via email? If so, will you please PM me?

Hi Amy,

I have been on a quest to try to see if I can contact her but so far no luck. I reallly hope one of us can reach her. Her patterns were wonderful.

Amy,

I have also been searching for a way to contact celtwich with no luck.

Maybe you could post something on a banner so everyone would be sure and see it. I am sure someone out there knows how to contact her.

I hate to see her site go down permanently! I would love to be able to assist in some fashion. I posted in the other thread that maybe she could start some sort of fee based service for her patterns. I know I would willing pay for continued access.

If we can find a way to contact her, we could certainly take a poll of all the members and see if they are in agreement with my idea and maybe she would see how many want to help and re-open the site with some modifications.

Hope all is well with you and yours,

TLOL,

Toni

Cletwitch has been a wealth of help for me. Over the last few years I have been trying to collect patterns that were used to make some of my great grandmothers tablecloths and doilies, so far Celtwitch has has five of them. Whoever is running the site is a such an angel :):hug

Warning: I have had to remove quite a few posts from this thread, because people are posting information on how to use various back door methods to access the patterns Celtwich has removed from her website.

I understand people are upset at the loss of these patterns. But Celtwich has chosen to take down her site. While the patterns she had posted may be in the public domain, the patterns as she typed them up and formatted them on her site are indeed copyright to her. By posting and telling potentially thousands of people how to go around and find back door methods to access those patterns against her wishes, we would effectively be committing contributory copyright infringement.

To protect Crochetville from any legal issues, I must ask that people not use posts, private messages, or email through the forum to share or discuss ways of accessing Celtwich's patterns, unless the information is how to contact Celtwich directly to get the patterns directly from her.

Again, if anybody finds a working email address for Celtwich, please send that to me via PM. I have an offer/suggestion to make to her.

Amy, thank you so much for attempting to contact Celtwich to try to arrive at a solution to this problem. Of course, ideally you will be able to contact her and she will be amenable to your suggestion, HOWEVER, even in the event that the unthinkable happens and you are either not able to contact her, or she is not interested in your proposal, THANK YOU FOR TRYING. This is why I love Crochetville so much! You try so hard to make this a great place for us all to hang out, and it is VERY MUCH APPRECIATED! Good luck in your search. I hope you are able to find a way to contact her.

Archived