Special Olympics

StitchinCindi

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I got rambunctious and decided to try to make a couple more scarves for the Special Olympics.

Here are two more patterns.

Pattern one looks like my original scarf but it had 4 hearts. I decided to do one with just two hearts and also to change just slightly the mesh pattern. I put one heart at each end and one long stretch of the pattern stitch between.

Pattern two kind of looks like bows and if you look closely... seems to be reversible. The third picture shows you the reverse side and the front side so you can see it seems reversible. Looks quite different on side two.

2851178315_75a8e474d4_m.jpg2852010352_8ae86e2c93_m.jpg2851188993_aa77286e6f_m.jpg

Donna

Here's the one I just finished to test the pattern for SmoothFox. I did the colors opposite though.

http://s330.photobucket.com/albums/l406/Braxxi/Crochet/SOScarves2009.jpg

Thanks for letting me test the pattern! :hook

WalMart is supposed to but my local ones where sold out again. You can get it online at JoAnn.com.

Does anyone know any retailers that sell the color Delft Blue? I've looked at Michaels and JoAnns and neither of them carry that color. I would like to try and make a few scarves?

Found at angelicrafts.com

Delft Blue - Red Heart Super Saver Mill Ends - 15 pkgs available

I haven't been able to find it locally at all. I was so excited to find it, hope it is okay to post the link here. They didn't have it the other day when I ordered more yarn for my HAP rectangles.

Archived